/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tunisians asking for khilafah.. come on one and all demand what is rightfully yours..

جوري
02-15-2011, 01:34 AM

and I really believed that Tunis was far removed from religion.. sob7an Allah.. isn't it about time we had our ummah back?

you know Mubarak's wealth alone could make every Egyptian a Millionaire ... can you imagine if we got rid of these despots and had our empire back with our own wealth?

would we be sitting here giving a da mn about the hateful vile programs they publish about us? or what Geert the dog says or does?

a khilafah is coming insha'Allah to a previously despotic state near you..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
02-15-2011, 01:38 AM
:sl:

Great news! However...it is not going to be easy and there will be many obstacles. I hope the Tunisians get what they want, Inshallah!

جوري
02-15-2011, 01:44 AM
If you'd asked me two months ago.. I'd have sworn a khilafah would take nothing short of Jesus (PBUH) himself descending to pray behind the Mahdi.. but after what I have seen in a matter of a month, I think the colonial settler state really has cause to worry insha'Allah..
and I think that is why they're stepping on the hatred extra much.. everywhere I turn there is anti-Islamic rhetoric.. I am no longer interested in being all wrapped in it or defending.. we're in a stage of building.. we get nothing from their hateful words and words shouldn't halt change..

by the way when will you pass the coffee and croissants my way hmmmmm?

IslamicRevival
02-15-2011, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
If you'd asked me two months ago.. I'd have sworn a khilafah would take nothing short of Jesus (PBUH) himself descending to pray behind the Mahdi..
http://www.islamicboard.com/clarific...e-include.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
02-15-2011, 01:56 AM
by the way when will you pass the coffee and croissants my way hmmmmm?
:sl:

Of course. I'll make 19 croissants this time...and leave 2. :p:

Maryan0
02-15-2011, 03:11 AM

would we be sitting here giving a da mn about the hateful vile programs they publish about us? or what Geert the dog says or does?

a khilafah is coming insha'Allah to a previously despotic state near you..

So true... or feeling impotent when we are treated unjustly and when we see so much injustice committed against other Muslims. We are like stateless people. Is it surprising we are treated like second class citizens by these people in their lands and by their puppets in our own lands and that Muslims are killed and oppressed all over the world. We have no one stand up for us. Inshallah I hope to see a true Islamic caliphate in my lifetime.
Salam

Hamza Asadullah
02-15-2011, 05:03 AM
Ya Allah unite this Ummah and establish true khilafah and good, honest and truthful khaliphs in all of the Muslim countries. Allahumma Ameen

marwen
02-15-2011, 08:05 AM
Khilafa will certainly return back to the muslim lands. That what the prophet said :

“Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: ‘Prophethood will last among you for as long as Allah wills, then Allah will take it away. Then it will be (followed by) a Khilafah Rashida (rightly guided) on the pattern of the Prophethood. It will remain for as long as Allah wills, then Allah will take it away. Afterwards there will be a hereditary leadership which will remain for as long as Allah wills, then He will lift it if He wishes. Afterwards, there will be biting oppression, and it will last for as long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be a Khilafah Rashida according to the ways of the Prophethood.’ Then he kept silent.” [Musnad Imam Ahmad]

What we understand from the hadeeth is that, after a late regime of opression and dictatorship there will be a Khilafa Rashida according to the ways of the Prophethood. So the regimes of tyranny and oppression are going now alhamdulilah, so the khilafa is coming inshaAllah. It's just a question of time. But we should act wisely and try to prepare muslims for khilafa. In tunisia I see many people having corrupted deen and influenced by laicity and western calls for independence of the state from any religion. A call for khilafa may be used by enemies of islam who think khilafa is against freedom (..) and will raise the "islamism" and "extremism" in the region.
So khilafa should be introduced gradually : by explaning to muslims what is khilafa, what are its benefits to the umma; as many muslims (yes also muslims) have bad misconception about sharia and khilafah.
What I ask my brothers here in Tunisia is to correct peoples' deen and increase their Imaan : by making more schools (of sharia, fiqh, etc..) and gathering more scholars who want to serve the deen of Allah, then the khilafa will be easy to establish.

1) first step : the freedom to practice islam : that's what we acquired after this revolution.
2) second step : correcting our deen and our misconceptions + having more muslim leaders (scholars)
3) uniting the ummah and starting the khilafah

Maryan0
02-15-2011, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
So khilafa should be introduced gradually : by explaning to muslims what is khilafa, what are its benefits to the umma; as many muslims (yes also muslims) have bad misconception about sharia and khilafah.

1) first step : the freedom to practice islam : that's what we acquired after this revolution.
2) second step : correcting our deen and our misconceptions + having more muslim leaders (scholars)
3) uniting the ummah and starting the khilafah
The bolded in particular are very good ideas. Many people think that the sharia should be implemented right away like in wartorn and lawless countries and seem to forget that there are certain conditions that have to be met before it can be implemented.
Salam

Perseveranze
02-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Well, were nearly there. According to the Prophecy were in stage 4 of 5, when Allah(swt) decides a Caliphate will rise, and the west or any opposer will be able to do nothing about it.

جوري
02-15-2011, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
Asalaamu Alaikum, Well, were nearly there. According to the Prophecy were in stage 4 of 5, when Allah(swt) decides a Caliphate will rise, and the west or any opposer will be able to do nothing about it.

wa3lykoum aslaam wr wb

true we're indeed in the stage of biting oppression but we're not sure how long it will be before stage 5.. I was speaking to my aunt today and she said her feeling that there will not be a khalifate in Egypt any time soon :(

جوري
02-15-2011, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maryan0
So true... or feeling impotent when we are treated unjustly and when we see so much injustice committed against other Muslims. We are like stateless people. Is it surprising we are treated like second class citizens by these people in their lands and by their puppets in our own lands and that Muslims are killed and oppressed all over the world. We have no one stand up for us. Inshallah I hope to see a true Islamic caliphate in my lifetime. Salam

That too is a sign of the end.. that ignorance will be prevalent along with ignorance and that falsehood will be the norm and to speak against it will render one such misery and opposition.

Al-Mufarridun
02-16-2011, 09:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Ya Allah unite this Ummah and establish true khilafah and good, honest and truthful khaliphs in all of the Muslim countries. Allahumma Ameen
Ameen Ya Rabb

format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
Khilafa will certainly return back to the muslim lands. That what the prophet said :

“Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: ‘Prophethood will last among you for as long as Allah wills, then Allah will take it away. Then it will be (followed by) a Khilafah Rashida (rightly guided) on the pattern of the Prophethood. It will remain for as long as Allah wills, then Allah will take it away. Afterwards there will be a hereditary leadership which will remain for as long as Allah wills, then He will lift it if He wishes. Afterwards, there will be biting oppression, and it will last for as long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be a Khilafah Rashida according to the ways of the Prophethood.’ Then he kept silent.” [Musnad Imam Ahmad]

Hamza Asadullah
02-16-2011, 02:01 PM

and I really believed that Tunis was far removed from religion.. sob7an Allah..
Asalaamu Alaikum, Yes i thought the same to as i have been all around Tunisia and it really did sadden me as it seemed like Tunisia was one of the most liberal and secularised of the Muslim countries. The only part of Tunisia that seemed even remotley in touch with deen was Kairouan. I am very happy that many their want the Shariah implemented so that true Islam can once again return to Tunisia.

Ya Allah let the Shariah and khilaphat return to ALL Muslim countries.Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!