/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My salam to all over here. :)

Flame of Hope
02-15-2011, 03:47 AM
Assalamu alaykum! I am honored to be here. I am a revert and what I liked about this forum was one was given 2 choices to identify oneself....either I was a sister in Islam or a sister in humanity. That really had me impressed. This told me a lot about you. You radiate a fundamental understanding about what Islam is all about, alhamdulillah! I hope to learn much by my stay here. I am a curious individual and forgive me if I ask too many questions. :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
02-15-2011, 05:25 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum, and may your stay beneficial and enjoyable!

PouringRain
02-15-2011, 05:32 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Cabdullahi
02-15-2011, 07:03 AM
flame..what kind of name?
you greeted us with the word 'peace' i greet you with the same....

Peace!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Musalman
02-15-2011, 07:45 AM
Wecome to the
"Islamic Forum"

Flame of Hope
02-15-2011, 08:05 AM
Thank you everyone for a very warm welcome. :) As for my name, well, it's the flame inside my heart burning for Islam. Not that I owe anyone an explanation why I chose that name....but I thought it might help you understand where I'm coming from.

abjad
02-15-2011, 08:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
, an explanation why I chose that name....but I thought it might help you understand where I'm coming from.
WA aleykum salaam

You have exactly landed and yr ETA...on the right runway;
You are more than welcomed; and hope you will understand my
english(broken to pieces) Not love:haha:

selsebil
02-15-2011, 09:42 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Al-Mufarridun
02-15-2011, 09:53 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum

Welcome to the Forum, Flame.

Rafeeq
02-15-2011, 10:16 AM

Welcome to Islam and islamic board, Flame

tigerkhan
02-15-2011, 02:13 PM
asalamlikum
welcom to the forum.

Danah
02-15-2011, 02:23 PM

Wa Alykom Assalam

First, welcome back to Islam :)

Second, welcome to Islamic Board forum, I hope you will have a beneficial stay here sister.

Endymion
02-15-2011, 02:25 PM
I am a curious individual and forgive me if I ask too many questions. :D
Its better to ask twice than follow the wrong direction :)

:welcome: to the humble forum dear sis.Feel free to ask any thing :statisfie

Flame of Hope
02-15-2011, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Its better to ask twice than follow the wrong direction
Jazakallahu khairan for this encouragement. I hope my respected brothers and sisters will bear with patience and tolerance the questions I ask. :)

Woodrow
02-15-2011, 04:57 PM
Jazakallahu khairan for this encouragement. I hope my respected brothers and sisters will bear with patience and tolerance the questions I ask. :)
:sl: uhkti,

Welcome to the forums. Feel free to ask any questions. Our members are very diverse and we have Brothers and sisters from nearly every walk of life and from nearly every country.

You will find many here that have probably faced some of the same questions you have and their answers may help you. Learn what you can, share what you may and enjoy yourself.

MartyrX
02-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-15-2011, 09:12 PM
Wa Alaaykum as-salaam sister

Welcome to the forum, it is great to have another sister on the forum joining us and Alhamdulilaah!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit yourself from the forum also insha'Allaah

peace

Rabi'ya
02-16-2011, 08:51 PM

Welcome to Li....enjoy your stay here with us...Look forward to seeing you around sis !!! :)

Flame of Hope
02-17-2011, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
You will find many here that have probably faced some of the same questions you have and their answers may help you. Learn what you can, share what you may and enjoy yourself.
I'm enjoying myself most heartily brother. I haven't felt so welcome anywhere! Looks like it's gonna be hard for you guys to persuade me to leave now that I have decided that this will be where I shall settle down, board, lodging and all. It would take a tornado to make me budge from here. lol. :D

Woodrow
02-17-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm enjoying myself most heartily brother. I haven't felt so welcome anywhere! Looks like it's gonna be hard for you guys to persuade me to leave now that I have decided that this will be where I shall settle down, board, lodging and all. It would take a tornado to make me budge from here. lol. :D
:wa: Uhkti,

I am very pleased to hear you like it here. We do have a wonderful group of members here. This became my home nearly 6 years ago and I have never had any desire to leave. everybody has become an important part of my extended family. I found the forum quite by accident as I was doing a google search for something else. Best forum I saw and it was much better than what I was looking for.

Cabdullahi
02-17-2011, 09:07 PM
117 views already.....this thread is on flames!

Ansariyah
02-17-2011, 09:21 PM
Welcome sista=)
salam

Sawdah
02-18-2011, 04:08 AM
:sl: sister Flame, welcome back to Islam and welcome to the forum! :statisfie

Flame of Hope
02-18-2011, 06:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
117 views already.....this thread is on flames!
That must be because this forum is full of wonderful brothers and sisters who have the same sort of flame that burns in my heart for Islam. Yahooooooooooooo! :rock:

I'm having so much fun experimenting with these smileys too. They're soooooooooo cute!!! Alhamdulillahir Rabbil Al ameen!

truthseeker63
02-23-2011, 09:25 PM
Hello and Welcome.

Flame of Hope
02-24-2011, 03:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
Hello and Welcome.
Been a while since I joined. And yet I get more welcomes. Ok guys, I'm here to stay. Am not going to build a house of straw or of wood. This is going to be a house made of real bricks. And no wolf, hale or hurricane gonna blow it down. :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!