/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Download Free Lectures from World Renowned Scholars

Hamza Asadullah
02-15-2011, 05:58 AM
In this thread you can download free lectures from world renowned scholars on many different topics.

Scholars are the inheritors of the Prophets and so we should spend at least a little time everyday or whenever we can listening to lectures from scholars also making notes because knowledge is like a wild animal and to capture it you need to write notes. So do not hesiste to do so.

1. Download lectures from the inspirational Sheikh Riyadul Haqq

http://www.kalamullah.com/riyadul-haqq.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kite runner
02-27-2011, 08:00 AM
mashallah i love that site, i think sheikh riyadh ul Haq is also very good may Allah reward him ameen

Asiyaah
03-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Salam,

Thank you brother Hamza for sharing this site with us. I'm currently listening to "Infinite Justice" - a topic a struggle to understand and very relevant with current events in Muslim countries.

Hamza Asadullah
06-17-2011, 02:38 PM
Download some very inspirational lectures from the renowned speaker Sheikh Ahmed Ali:

http://www.kalamullah.com/ahmad-ali.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
teterouge
08-17-2011, 09:40 AM
thanks alot for the posting

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!