/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to handle those who insult Allah?

Saad17
02-15-2011, 10:43 AM
Assalam-O-Alaikum

It seems that I have my situations with atheists who insult Allah deliberately. Is there any Hadith or Qur'anic verse that I may refer to either has the same situation mentioned in it or something that would give me help in keeping my cool against insults I know I can't defend because simply the other guy won't listen as he doesn't exactly believe in a god. I can control my hands and my tongue but it hurts inside to keep to myself nor do I wanna share with my close ones (who apparently aren't experienced with such kind of situations).

Though this isn't about insults against the Prophet (PBUH) as I know he would just simply forgive but what does Allah says on the matter? And I'm not referring to indirect insult such as ascribing a partner to Allah but direct ones.

Help me.
Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
02-15-2011, 12:10 PM
:salamext:

See the Makki surahs' of the Qur'an :) they give alot of hope and teach you how the previous Messengers' of Allah were patient, and what happened to those who opposed them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!