/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iran Protests

GuestFellow
02-16-2011, 12:34 AM
:sl:

Members of Iran's parliament have called for opposition leaders Mir Hossein Mousavi and Mehdi Karroubi to be tried and executed.

More protests coming up! :hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
02-16-2011, 04:15 AM
The people throughout the mideast seem to be rising up. May the results bring the coming of true Islamic leadership and remove all despots from power.

titus
02-16-2011, 03:09 PM
How strangely hypocritical that the Iranian government applauds, and even takes partial credit for, the protests in Egypt, then calls for the execution of the people doing the same thing in their own country.

GuestFellow
02-16-2011, 04:03 PM
^ I noticed that too. My advice to the Iranian government would be don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mike3449
02-21-2011, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
The people throughout the mideast seem to be rising up. May the results bring the coming of true Islamic leadership and remove all despots from power.
What is wrong with the Iranian Leadership?

Woodrow
02-22-2011, 01:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mike3449
I don't want to turn this thread into a sectarian debate. But what I find wrong with the leadership is because of a sectarian issue. That is all I will say on the matter.

titus
02-22-2011, 07:05 AM
Any government that feels the need to control the media and internet while intimidating and persecuting anyone that disagrees with it usually does so because they know the people have a good reason to be upset.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!