/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Exposing sins

nature
02-16-2011, 10:51 AM
:sl:

Is exposing someone's sins haram ?
In islam is there such a thing as inheriting a persons sins. ? esp if you expose someone ? a sister mentioned this to me but ive no idea if this is true or not ?

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
02-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Sister maybe this article is the answer to your question. :)

http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/3365/

nature
02-22-2011, 10:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
Sister maybe this article is the answer to your question. :)

http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/3365/
Jazakhaallah for the link. I wanted to know whether it was ok, to expose someone who was committing haram,but i found my answer anyway. thanks

Hamza Asadullah
03-01-2011, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nature
:sl:

Is exposing someone's sins haram ?
In islam is there such a thing as inheriting a persons sins. ? esp if you expose someone ? a sister mentioned this to me but ive no idea if this is true or not ?

:wa:
Asalaamu Alaikum, i guess it depends on the situation. Although one should not reveal ones own sins or the sins of others if a person is committing such haraam whereby causing harm to themselves and those connected with them like family, friends etc then it maybe better in some cases to reveal their sin to the family or partner etc after trying to get them to stop such a sin using wisdom and tact. If by exposing them it will stop the person from committing such a sin or expose them to those who are able to stop them from continue doing the sin any longer. So it is dependant upon the situation.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!