/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ....

Lonely Gal
02-16-2011, 09:20 PM
I came across the below link, but I dont understand what is the dua that is meant to be read 313 times (no1 with red writing paragraph)and idea what it is??
Is this a reliable source?

http://ashraf786.proboards.com/index...y&thread=27369

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely Gal
02-16-2011, 09:44 PM
When duas state to read darood shareef before somethin, what are u exactly supposed to recite??

Hamza Asadullah
02-17-2011, 09:30 AM
Threads merged

Lonely Gal
02-21-2011, 09:58 PM
*****Bump*****

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
02-22-2011, 12:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
I came across the below link, but I dont understand what is the dua that is meant to be read 313 times (no1 with red writing paragraph)and idea what it is??
Is this a reliable source?

http://ashraf786.proboards.com/index...y&thread=27369
Asalaamu Alaikum, According to Sheikh Mufti Ebrahim Desai:

The word Wazifa literally means amount. The word is generally used as a descriptive noun for specified wages, gifts, specific recitals, etc. Allah Ta'ala has mentioned in many places in the Qur'aan the recitals (Wazifas) of many prophets at the time of their difficulties. Such recitals are significant and beneficial in removing one from similar difficulties.

In a discourse Maulāna Ashraf Ali Thānvi rehmatullāhi alayh said regarding Wazifa's:

One person has sent a letter that he is indebted and needs an effective wazīfa. I replied that there is no better wazīfa in effect than Dua’.

People have stopped asking Allāh. The connection between the slave and Allāh has weakened a lot. The perception of people in this matter is very corrupt, and one thing which is even more harmful than this is when the wazīfa does not work, they start to doubt the ability of the verses of Allāh. This further corrupts ones belief.

All this is because of the ignorant Āmilīn (expert in issuing wazīfa). All they learn is to give a wazīfa for every little thing. They do not even see if the person is capable or not. Over and above that, while they issue these wazāif they use such a confident tone that the questioner becomes sure that the problem will be solved through this measure, and there is no doubt in it.

Now if what was destined is contrary to what they hoped for, then the belief of such an individual comes in great danger. His belief in the verse of Allāh weakens. The result of such a weakened belief ought to be that the dua’ doesn’t get accepted.

Look, the matter is very simple. If we give $2.00 to someone per month and then we find out that he doubts our ability to give him that money, then such bad thoughts (regarding us) will cause us not to give him any money at all. But Allāh is so merciful that He hears all the hue and cry and yet continues to give the sustenance. Surely, Allāh is most merciful.

Malfuzāt Hakīmul Ummat Malfuz # 92 – vol. 1 pg. 86

So turn to Allah in dua for that is the best wazifa (prescription) of all.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hamza Asadullah
02-22-2011, 01:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
When duas state to read darood shareef before somethin, what are u exactly supposed to recite??
Asalaamu Alaikum, Sheikh Mufti Ebrahim Desai states:

Allah Taala says in the Holy Quraan: "When my slaves ask of Me then verily I am close to them. I accept the supplication of those who beg of Me." (surah:2 verse 186)

In Tirmizi (an authentic compilation of hadith) Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) encouraged a Sahabi that when he makes dua, he should first praise Allah Taala and thereafter send durood on our beloved Prophet Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam).

In some narrations it is narrated that the dua of a person is suspended in the heavens until the durood is sent on our beloved prophet.

Therefore, in view of the above ahadith we are encouraged to send durood on Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) during our duas.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Source: http://www.islam.tc/cgi-bin/askimam/...=7242&act=view

So recite durood before and after dua. The best durood to recite is the one you recite in your Salaah, Durood e Ibrahim. The shortest durood is Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!