/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Debbie Schlussel: is such a whor e

جوري
02-16-2011, 09:53 PM
Conservative commentator Debbie Schlussel:
"So sad, too bad, Lara. No one told her to go there. She knew the risks. And she should have known what Islam is all about. Now she knows. Or so we'd hope. But in the case of the media vis-a-vis Islam, that's a hope that's generally unanswered."
As always her excrement finds its way out on paper:

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/16/la...ternet-debate/

and that is her comment to the alleged assault on this reporter...

too bad the whor e had no comments on what Christianity's is all about considering the 17 vets suing the pentagon for sexual assaults:

http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=14039319

but maybe her head is so far up her ass that she can only fart out the same recycled psycho babble... let's hope she gets to learn what Christianity and Judaism are all about also first hand!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
02-16-2011, 10:06 PM
I used to get really annoyed with such folk. Nowadays I just ignore it and have a money bath instead.

جوري
02-16-2011, 10:10 PM
I am indeed annoyed that nobody answers that rabid ***** surprisingly with today's news.. but I suppose like the EDL founder and god, they're all criminals and hypocrites underneath and the best way for them is to project their own inadequacies is to attribute them and their other filthy traits to others!

I sure do hope the people of Egypt are reading this.. so when America pretends to be a 'friend' they can say.. thanks but not thanks.. your actions and words and your pitiful citizens speak far louder.

MartyrX
02-17-2011, 03:38 AM
Don't let those people get you. They aren't worth it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
02-17-2011, 03:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX
Don't let those people get you. They aren't worth it.

Isn't it amazing how people apologize, remove 'tweets' lose their jobs for what their mouth utters yet when it comes to Muslims and Islam the more venomous the most welcome under 'freedom of speech'

a teacher lost her job today for writing that her students are disengaged and lazy.. another lost his job for making a remark about the very journalist who was allegedly raped publicly in Egypt .. yet no apologies for Muslims at all.. and why? because we let whor es like her get away with it..

it isn't that she gets to me, it is that, they're hypocrites no more no less and I'd like to point it out.. you think she'd harm Islam or Muslims in anyway? she'll perish one day as perished nations before her.. she is a meaningless right wing parasite who is paid to perpetuate hatred and follows it by how much Jesus loves you!

Aprender
02-17-2011, 04:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

Isn't it amazing how people apologize, remove 'tweets' lose their jobs for what their mouth utters yet when it comes to Muslims and Islam the more venomous the most welcome under 'freedom of speech'

a teacher lost her job today for writing that her students are disengaged and lazy.. another lost his job for making a remark about the very journalist who was allegedly raped publicly in Egypt .. yet no apologies for Muslims at all.. and why? because we let whor es like her get away with it..

it isn't that she gets to me, it is that, they're hypocrites no more no less and I'd like to point it out.. you think she'd harm Islam or Muslims in anyway? she'll perish one day as perished nations before her.. she is a meaningless right wing parasite who is paid to perpetuate hatred and follows it by how much Jesus loves you!
I'm glad other people take notice of this. Where I live, people like her are applauded. It is quite sickening.

جوري
02-17-2011, 04:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
I'm glad other people take notice of this. Where I live, people like her are applauded. It is quite sickening.

I don't understand why good Americans don't stand against her and her ilk like that Anne coulter.. and others.. ugh..can't people distinguish the difference between pundits and hatemongers?

peace

Ramadhan
02-17-2011, 04:24 AM
Especially at times like these when Islam and muslims become easy targets to attack, I am glad I don't live in the USA.

I can't imagine if I will be able to ignore all those venomous lies that those people spew day in day out had I lived there.

Aprender
02-17-2011, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Especially at times like these when Islam and muslims become easy targets to attack, I am glad I don't live in the USA.

I can't imagine if I will be able to ignore all those venomous lies that those people spew day in day out had I lived there.
The venomous lies are difficult to ignore. I live in a state that lives and dies by the words of hatemongers. Their word is the truth and nothing else matters.

If you say something in opposition to it, you're automatically labeled an extremist and a potential terrorist and are socially crucified so to speak. If you're not Muslim and speak out, you're labeled a liberal extremist ally. And do not raise your voice or anything that's short of a smile or people will call the police on you and label you as a suspicious character if you try to reason with them about the Muslim community. To them, Islam is from the devil and if you're with it then you've been misguided and lost. End of discussion for them.

I'm not sure what happened to brains in this country, especially the state that I live in, but intelligence has been absent for quite some time.

جوري
02-17-2011, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Especially at times like these when Islam and muslims become easy targets to attack, I am glad I don't live in the USA. I can't imagine if I will be able to ignore all those venomous lies that those people spew day in day out had I lived there.

I can't turn on my TV without hearing something disgusting .. then you get that fellow titus mocking the Iranian govt. His own govt. Is an isomer of that.. just shuffle around the atoms and you get the same crap different arrangement!

titus
02-17-2011, 04:48 AM
then you get that fellow titus mocking the Iranian govt. His own govt. Is an isomer of that
I am no fan of Ann Coulter, nor had I ever heard of this woman either before your post. Most people I know don't like Ann Coulter, but what do you want to happen? You want her arrested? You want the government to shut her up because you don't like what she is saying?

I am not mocking the Iranian government when I bring up their habit of arresting people who criticize them. If that is the kind of government you want then so be it, but don't confuse my support for Freedom of Speech or Freedom of the Press with support for Islamaphobes.

جوري
02-17-2011, 04:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
I am no fan of Ann Coulter, nor had I ever heard of this woman either before your post. Most people I know don't like Ann Coulter, but what do you want to happen? You want her arrested? You want the government to shut her up because you don't like what she is saying? I am not mocking the Iranian government when I bring up their habit of arresting people who criticize them. If that is the kind of government you want then so be it, but don't confuse my support for Freedom of Speech or Freedom of the Press with support for Islamaphobes.

why not support the teacher who lost her job today for speaking her mind about her students?

Teacher fired because her blog cited bad student behavior

do you think venting out the truth about your students and not even by name is meriting of dismissal but not pure hatred, libel and slander .. as stated please stop being a hypocrite..

it is quite clear that freedom of speech is exercised only against Muslims and is not tolerated against anybody else!

titus
02-17-2011, 05:55 AM
it is quite clear that freedom of speech is exercised only against Muslims and is not tolerated against anybody else!
Ridiculous.

How many examples of hate speech against whites, blacks, Jews, Asians, gays, Catholics, etc. would prove to you that is not true? They are easy to find, but you already know that they exist and in huge numbers. Muslims are often vilified by such ignorant people and it is something that is regretful, but hardly limited to Muslims as you claim.

جوري
02-17-2011, 06:10 AM
Ridiculous. How many examples of hate speech against whites, blacks, Jews, Asians, gays, Catholics, etc. would prove to you that is not true? They are easy to find, but you already know that they exist and in huge numbers. Muslims are often vilified by such ignorant people and it is something that is regretful, but hardly limited to Muslims as you claim.

I didn't say it was limited.. I said it is applauded and defended.. fact is if you attempt hate speech at any of your afore mentioned all hell would break loose, jobs would be lost, apologies would be demanded and I have so demonstrated.. However when it is against Muslims it is all good and well for it is ''freedom of speech'' the turd on CNN said live we don't want the bad guys to hold office in Egypt meaning 'Muslims' of course and that is the sort of crap that people don't even bat an eyelash about when uttered .. it has become so common so mainstream that it is expected without any hesitancy or moral compunction.. I'd say they probably believe it is moral in their deformed perverted minds to spew that kind of rhetoric day in and day out!

all the best

titus
02-17-2011, 06:59 AM
However when it is against Muslims it is all good and well for it is ''freedom of speech''
Juan Williams who got fired from NPR for saying he gets nervous and worried when he sees Muslims on a plane, so again you are mistaken.

the turd on CNN said live we don't want the bad guys to hold office in Egypt meaning 'Muslims' of course and that is the sort of crap that people don't even bat an eyelash about when uttered
I am not sure who this guy was on TV you are talking about, and I may be wrong, but I doubt he meant Muslims, especially considering that Egypt is 90% Muslim. You seem to be a bit hypersensitive to this issue.

Can you provide a clip of this turd? I would like to see what he said in context and see if we come to the same conclusion.

جوري
02-17-2011, 02:38 PM
I am not sure who this guy was on TV you are talking about, and I may be wrong, but I doubt he meant Muslims, especially considering that Egypt is 90% Muslim. You seem to be a bit hypersensitive to this issue. Can you provide a clip of this turd? I would like to see what he said in context and see if we come to the same conclusion.

who do you think I am? some kind of archives to dispense crap at your beckoning?.. it was the turd Parker spitzer.. was I also being sensitive when he called Egyptians the most anti-Semitic people on earth?

I don't save news clips from day to day because your lordship wanted to verify that I heard correctly. If you don't believe it and don't want to believe it then quit wasting your time and mine!

all the best

sherz_umr
02-17-2011, 04:26 PM
hmm..y r u soo rude?

ICYUNVMe
02-17-2011, 04:51 PM
the very journalist who was allegedly raped publicly in Egypt ..
You're always going to find people out on the fringe; people who say radical things that are offensive. And its because those people are so "sensational" in their viewpoints that they get heard the loudest. People like Ann Coulter say obnoxious things just to get noticed and sell books. But just because she is put on TV a lot does not mean that it is a prevailing viewpoint. It's quite the opposite.

But here's a key difference. While there are already people who have posted in this thread that they think Ann Coulter and Debbie Schlussel are horrible people who aren't worth the time of day (and I agree), you refuse to even full acknowledge that something terrible happened to that reporter at the hands of some over-zealous, out-of-control Muslims. You won't even give her the dignity of understanding that it actually happened. Instead, you try to qualify it with the word "allegedly", absolving Muslims of any guilt, as if this woman made it up. There isn't anyone who's come out and said, "What happened to her is terrible. Islam doesn't permit for such things to happen." or some other BS blanket statement. There isn't a thread even mentioning it, other than this one, and you only started it to shoot down some fringe, right-wing American.

format_quote Originally Posted by sherz_umr
hmm..y r u soo rude?
Its in her nature. People get this way when they carry unnecessarily large chips on their shoulders and they're not sure why.

جوري
02-17-2011, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ICYUNVMe
You're always going to find people out on the fringe; people who say radical things that are offensive. And its because those people are so "sensational" in their viewpoints that they get heard the loudest. People like Ann Coulter say obnoxious things just to get noticed and sell books. But just because she is put on TV a lot does not mean that it is a prevailing viewpoint. It's quite the opposite. But here's a key difference. While there are already people who have posted in this thread that they think Ann Coulter and Debbie Schlussel are horrible people who aren't worth the time of day (and I agree), you refuse to even full acknowledge that something terrible happened to that reporter at the hands of some over-zealous, out-of-control Muslims. You won't even give her the dignity of understanding that it actually happened. Instead, you try to qualify it with the word "allegedly", absolving Muslims of any guilt, as if this woman made it up. There isn't anyone who's come out and said, "What happened to her is terrible. Islam doesn't permit for such things to happen." or some other BS blanket statement. There isn't a thread even mentioning it, other than this one, and you only started it to shoot down some fringe, right-wing American.

This thread isn't about the reporter, it is about a right wing parasite hee-hawing bunk (see title in reference to your confusion) The reporter wasn't the only person attacked by Mubarak's goons, we've seen Anderson cooper and crew attacked live and continue to see it as govt. throughout the middle east would like to eradicate the protesters with as little witnesses as possible .. so, I didn't catch the connection between that and Islam.. did anybody else?.. if you wish to discuss the details of her alleged rape, you're welcome to start a thread on the subject matter and tie for us how Islam fits into the picture? ..While at it, you can also tie for us how Judaism and Christianity tie into the 17 cases of rape brought against the pentagon.. or does the issue of religion not apply when it is a westerner doing the rape?

It is indeed an alleged rape until proven otherwise considering that it was a public affair and likely caught on camera.. which would not only confirm the event but help the Egyptian justice system bring the perpetrators into custody.. contrary to debbie's and probably your own like minded classifications of what Islam is, the punishment for a rapist in Islam is death!!!!....

as for the rest, perhaps you can take lessons from your own admin as is the case with all those Muslims falsely imprisoned at Gitmo. and without trial and learn a little something about guilt or averred innocence without proof before offering that deep political insight and banal psychological analyses al la mode of the latest issue hustler!

all the best

MartyrX
02-17-2011, 05:00 PM

I understand your anger. Believe me, I do.

Pygoscelis
02-17-2011, 05:01 PM
I don't understand why good Americans don't stand against her and her ilk like that Anne coulter.. and others.. ugh..can't people distinguish the difference between pundits and hatemongers?
Many do stand against the likes of Coulter, but the irony I see (as a liberal) is that it is always the conservatives that get on these bents like Coulter, and as such they have more in common with these "muslims" (the imaginary image of muslims they concoct in their heads) than the "libruls" they rail against do and they can often be criticized for the same things they accuse muslims of.

جوري
02-17-2011, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sherz_umr
hmm..y r u soo rude?
Do you have something of substance to impart as pertains to this topic? otherwise we've a section for jesters and gadflies that you can direct your grievances to!

I understand your anger. Believe me, I do.
I wish we'd be more pro-active and vocal against such individuals...

format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
Many do stand against the likes of Coulter, but the irony I see (as a liberal) is that it is always the conservatives that get on these bents like Coulter, and as such they have more in common with these "muslims" (the imaginary image of muslims they concoct in their heads) than the "libruls" they rail against do and they can often be criticized for the same things they accuse muslims of.

I somewhat agree..

all the best

MartyrX
02-17-2011, 06:11 PM
What do you suggest? I don't say that to offend you or anything so please don't it as such. I've ran into enough of these types that us arguing with them, will not do us any good.

جوري
02-17-2011, 06:31 PM
What do you suggest? I don't say that to offend you or anything so please don't it as such. I've ran into enough of these types that us arguing with them, will not do us any good.

why would I be offended akhi? I really don't know what we should do.. I don't think institutions like CAIR are doing their part.. I think perhaps we need Muslim pundits replying back to these individuals and having enough influence so that when such statements are made.. people of her sort won't have a job the next day!
far more honorable people have lost their job for alot less.. I think we need to define what we'll tolerate.. my suspicion is a large majority of this country are like minded right wing parasites and that is why such critters stay in business.. which is quite contrary to popular beliefs that they're a few isolated individuals who aren't taken seriously by anyone..

:w:

MartyrX
02-17-2011, 06:45 PM

why would I be offended akhi? I really don't know what we should do.. I don't think institutions like CAIR are doing their part.. I think perhaps we need Muslim pundits replying back to these individuals and having enough influence so that when such statements are made.. people of her sort won't have a job the next day!
far more honorable people have lost their job for alot less.. I think we need to define what we'll tolerate.. my suspicion is a large majority of this country are like minded right wing parasites and that is why such critters stay in business.. which is quite contrary to popular beliefs that they're a few isolated individuals who aren't taken seriously by anyone..

Americans are afraid and thanks to the Bush regime, and the right-wing attacks on Islam, they fear the religion. We're not all like these people. I know my fair share of people who completely detest these people and see right through them. But we have enough people who speak loudly and for whatever reason carry weight with their lies and propaganda.

And I agree with you, we do need people standing up and saying enough is enough. Perhaps boycotts, a more organized way for all of us to get involved to speak up as one.

aamirsaab
02-17-2011, 06:54 PM

This is exactly what Baroness Warsi was talking about several weeks back: It's hip to hate on Islam and muslims. Which I've known for several years now and in the past I did use to fight against it (youtube, facebook and so on), but now I honestly don't give a ****. I don't have the energy, time nor inclination to go round spoon feeding complete idiots. I'd much rather be making money instead.

glo
02-17-2011, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
This is exactly what Baroness Warsi was talking about several weeks back: It's hip to hate on Islam and muslims. Which I've known for several years now and in the past I did use to fight against it (youtube, facebook and so on), but now I honestly don't give a ****. I don't have the energy, time nor inclination to go round spoon feeding complete idiots. I'd much rather be making money instead.
I agree, aamirsaab.

Some fights simply aren't worth fighting.
And worse still, they can leave you angry and aggressive yourself. Much better to learn to chill and let things go. :statisfie

Abdul-Raouf
02-17-2011, 07:01 PM
How come some one's main job role...is to always poke/make troublin comments against a religion of others?
..and she also..gets donation for playing this role
Ita all money and fame...which attract people to speak anything.

Lets not be irritated..by these silly comments made by these stupids

Anything unexpected can occur...Dua is our Weapon...ask HIM...Beleive in ALLAH...
May ALLAH teach her a good lesson very sooooon
...May ALLAH convert her to islam..soon...and make her speak..for Islam..and May ALLAH bring more people to Islam through her.

Anything unexpected can occur...Dua is our Weapon.
Our Prophet SAS got his enemy Umar RA into islam by his dua.....later islam spread across empires during Umar's RA Caliphate.

سيف الله
02-17-2011, 07:19 PM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
I disagree with this approach, though its perfectly understandable having been in the same position. Being passive not get us anywhere. Look at the Christains particularly in UK, there a rather passive meek and mild bunch (among other things) and where has it got them? They are the laughing stock, the regular butt of adolecent humour. No wonder they are so moribund. So no turning away wont help us.

Having said that I agree with trying to correct the flood of propoganda that somes our way on your own will just lead to burnout and despondency. However many things we can do We need to create strong institutions which among other things can deal with the relentless media flak that comes our way.

Cabdullahi
02-17-2011, 07:51 PM
glenn beck

yas2010
02-17-2011, 08:45 PM
Baroness Warsi should begin to lecture closer to home, like David Cameron (her party leader) and his stance towards muslims in britain.
Mr Cameron is being congratulated by the French National Front for his stance.
What an accolade, Mr Cameron?!

titus
02-18-2011, 04:26 AM
who do you think I am? some kind of archives to dispense crap at your beckoning?.. it was the turd Parker spitzer..
Eliot Spitzer? I did watch his interview with Anjem Choudary and didn't see him say anything against Muslims in Egypt, only against what he called "radical Islam" and he seemed pretty clear that he was differentiating between the two. Maybe the one you saw was different, but I find it difficult to see any semi-intelligent person saying that Muslims shouldn't be in power in Egypt.

was I also being sensitive when he called Egyptians the most anti-Semitic people on earth?
If you got upset about it, then yes.

جوري
02-18-2011, 04:35 AM
Eliot Spitzer? I did watch his interview with Anjem Choudary and didn't see him say anything against Muslims in Egypt, only against what he called "radical Islam" and he seemed pretty clear that he was differentiating between the two. Maybe the one you saw was different, but I find it difficult to see any semi-intelligent person saying that Muslims shouldn't be in power in Egypt.
parker/spitzer .. it wasn't an interview with choudary.. and what the hell is 'radical islam'? he didn't say anything about 'radical islam' he was speaking of the 'Muslim brotherhood' whatever the case. Egyptians aren't familiar with the stratification the west seems to have created for their own audience.. of course he doesn't want Muslims in power.. they want more pigs like the former pig mubarak.. one who will jail, torture and murder Muslims.. why else would this govt. have sponsored that kind of regime for decades?
If you got upset about it, then yes.
What concerns you isn't what concerns me and that is quite clear!

all the best

titus
02-18-2011, 05:04 AM
What concerns you isn't what concerns me and that is quite clear!
What should upset you is the fact that he was pretty much telling the truth when he said that.

جوري
02-18-2011, 05:10 AM
What should upset you is the fact that he was pretty much telling the truth when he said that.

truth about what?

yahia12
02-18-2011, 10:37 AM
poor reporter. Doing her job and the idiot crowd just attacking her. acting not much better then mubarak. Disturbing did all the rest people just watch what happened?

جوري
02-21-2011, 03:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serdar
poor reporter. Doing her job and the idiot crowd just attacking her. acting not much better then mubarak. Disturbing did all the rest people just watch what happened?

No.. we don't know what happened.. shouldn't the camera have caught something? I'd like to see that video of her alleged rape the same way we've seen anderson/hala/couric attacked.. not one camera caught the rape?

all the best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!