/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for your prayer

anonymous
02-17-2011, 01:05 AM
:sl:

a few months back I came here to ask for prayers for my surgery. Alhamdulillah Allah has made it easy for me. the surgery came a bit late but with Allah's will everything went smoothly. it was a rough patch for me but with your prayers and Allah's will I am still around today :)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your prayers. I will continue to keep you in my prayers insyaallah.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
02-17-2011, 01:45 AM
May Allah swt continue to offer you relief, recovery and comfort insha'Allah..

anonymous
02-18-2011, 07:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
May Allah swt continue to offer you relief, recovery and comfort insha'Allah..
salam sis I rememebered u were one of the many who replied to my previous post :) barakAllahu feek.

جوري
02-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Jazaki Allah khyran.. may Allah swt continue to ease your affairs insha'Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
02-22-2011, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:sl:

a few months back I came here to ask for prayers for my surgery. Alhamdulillah Allah has made it easy for me. the surgery came a bit late but with Allah's will everything went smoothly. it was a rough patch for me but with your prayers and Allah's will I am still around today :)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your prayers. I will continue to keep you in my prayers insyaallah.

:wa:
Asalaamu Alaikum, Alhamdulillah we are all happy it went well for you. Thank Allah abundantley as much as possible all of the time for he gives more to those who are thankful and appreciative.

May Allah give you and your family the best of this world and the next. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!