/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salah problems

muslimgirl12
02-17-2011, 01:42 PM
salaam

I have a really bad problem when it comes to reading salah -i feel that im not saying the word properly - for example tje letter 'thoy' doesnt come out properly no matter how hard i try - so i am repeating the line over and over again up to the point where i read the whiole surat again sometimes even twice - an almost all the time i am reading the same salah 2-3 times sometimes it goes up to 5 times -

if i feel like ive just runied my salah then i rush it so i can read it again - i getting rerally stressed - i dont know what to do -

I take soo long now that it effects me - by the time im finished ready my back is hurting -the other day asr took me 40 min to read - i dont know how to get out of this phase - i say to myself before ready salah that its fine and i can do this - but as soon as i finish the first ruku i know im going to read it again -

i go to tajweed to improve my acent and reading

its weird sometimes my words come out properly and most of the time they dont - so i keep repeating my self until i know they are coming out right

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
02-17-2011, 02:25 PM
:w:

Dear Sis,

Do not worry. Recite sura slowly and try to pronounce as better as you can. You are already going to improve your tajweed so it will help you.

Never ever think of giving up, just pray and pray Allah to help you improving your Tajweed. Who knows how valueable your efforts are in the eye of Allah (SWT).

Let me tell you Bilal (Radhi Allah) could not pronounce Ash-hadu Allah properly as native arabs but Allah liked his Adhan too much.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!