/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lavander Farm.

Endymion
02-17-2011, 05:48 PM
EVER SEE A LAVENDER FARM?
There's one on the Cape, near Harwich/Hyannis area.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faatin
02-17-2011, 05:54 PM
Utterly stunning! MashAllah.

glo
02-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Beautiful colour!

Lavender is grown in the UK too - especially Norfolk is famous for it.

ژاله
02-17-2011, 06:48 PM
beautiful!!:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hannah.
02-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Wow! I wish I had a farm like that..

~Raindrop~
02-17-2011, 06:56 PM
It's so pretty mashaAllah! I'd love to live on a farm like that- purple everywhere :D

glo
02-17-2011, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
It's so pretty mashaAllah! I'd love to live on a farm like that- purple everywhere :D
Something tells me that you like PURPLE, Aisha! :D

~Raindrop~
02-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Now what gave that away? :><:

For those who've been to a lavender farm...wouldn't the smell of too much lavender be overpowering?

Cabdullahi
02-17-2011, 07:43 PM
You cannot eat lavander....someone show us a ribena farm

arabic alphabet
02-17-2011, 07:52 PM
What do you think, on which distance you can feel the smell from these plantations? :)

~Raindrop~
02-17-2011, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
You cannot eat lavander....someone show us a ribena farm
You can too...ever tried lavender biscuits??

arabic alphabet
02-17-2011, 08:11 PM
"lavender biscuits" that is great idea!

Ansariyah
02-17-2011, 09:09 PM
I wanna go there.

InshaAllah I will one day!

PouringRain
02-18-2011, 01:12 AM
I have only seen them in pictures. I thought about trying to grow some here, but I haven't checked yet if they grow here. There is a flower here that grows wild all over that resembles lavender.

Woodrow
02-18-2011, 01:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
I have only seen them in pictures. I thought about trying to grow some here, but I haven't checked yet if they grow here. There is a flower here that grows wild all over that resembles lavender.
Lavender is quite adaptable here in the USA it is grown in every State except Alaska, although it is difficult to grown in the deep south states like Louisiana and Florida because of the high humidity. There are several varieties of lavender, some are more cold hardy than others. But you can find a variety to grow in any inhabitable country that is south of the Arctic circle.

ardianto
02-18-2011, 01:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

You can too...ever tried lavender biscuits??
I am not sure people in my place would eat biscuit that made from anti-mosquito plant.

tw009
02-18-2011, 02:01 AM
Wow! SubhanAllah I would love to go there!!

smile
02-25-2011, 06:17 PM
hey that's Western Cape , ? riteeeeeee?

we have lavender in garden , it grows like a jungle

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!