/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dilemma

triplem
02-17-2011, 10:34 PM
hi all,
i came here to seek some help, i'm kinda lost with what to do right now

i'm a 16 year old boy, i have tried my best to be a perfect muslim for as long as i can remember
but now i'm in a situation where i just have no idea what to do, i need a third party opinion

i started to have these feelings for this friend of mine (who is a girl) since the start of this schoolyear, i've known her since i was 12 (first year of high school) and this is the first time i felt anything weird for her, or for any other girl for that matter.
i don't know if its a crush or i'm "in love", because like i said, this is all new to me
i know that she's a good person, she's christian, doesn't drink, etc. but what should i do?
i also know that i'm supposed to find myself a wife through a "network" of friends of ours, but the problem is, ever since i was little my parents liked to keep moving from country to country.

i was born in canada, lived there for 7 years, then we moved to europe, so i lost all my friends, then in europe we lived in three different countries and each time losing all my friends, now i'm in belgium since 2005 and it's been difficult to make friends
so hard even that i don't have any here in belgium, the only "friends" i have are non-muslims that constantly talk about smoking or drinking or partying, those are the only people i know
i tried making muslim friends, by going to meetings, lessons and so on but no luck
so aside, from my family, i have nobody.

now about this girl, i dont really know what i should do about her, i know that if we were to "go out" and start "close relationship", things will get sexually intense, but i have no problem telling her that it's forbidden in islam
maybe she will agree to marriage after some time?
what should i do?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!