/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

lostsoul99
02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm a new member to this site.. I live in America (born and raised on the east cost=]) and I'm eighteen years old and a girl and soon to be a college student in the fall of this year, (currently on a one-year leave from school cause I've been suffering from very bad health). I'm of Pakistani-Punjabi descent (never lived there though) and a Hanafi sunni. I just posted a new thread in the advice/support section of the forum; it's called "Please help me." and I would really appreciate it if you guys took the time to read it and reply cause I could use all the advice and encouragement that I can get right now.

Also, I was wondering if anyone could tell me why I can't reply to other people's threads? I know I'm a new member but I thought that was something that I could do-_-

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
selsebil
02-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum Sis.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

lostsoul99
02-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Wsalam! thanks, I'm looking forward to it!

tigerkhan
02-18-2011, 02:06 PM
welcom to the forum sister.
i see it now, so my guess was right bcz by reading ur thread in Advise and Support forum, i was thinking u seems to be south asian.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
02-18-2011, 06:31 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Rafeeq
02-19-2011, 10:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lostsoul99
if anyone could tell me why I can't reply to other people's threads?
:sl:

Welcome to the IB family.

You need to make 50 post to avail full member status. You will be having many previliges then.

lostsoul99
02-19-2011, 04:21 PM
haha yup brother, I am! what gave it away

are you?

Sawdah
02-19-2011, 04:47 PM
:sl: sister to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit from it inshaAllah. :)

lostsoul99
02-19-2011, 04:52 PM
Thank you, PouringRain, brother Rafeeq, and SeekerofJannah! =)

Endymion
02-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Salams and :welcome: to the humble forum,dearest sister :statisfie

I read your thread in "Advice and Support" section but im unable to reply in that section becoz of im still a "Limited Member".Or may be the Admins have the idea some how that im really bad in this regard :D

Your story is indeed sad and im really feeling sorry for you :cry: Last night i was thinking about you before going to sleep and i made special prayer for you and for all those who are suffering from any kind of illness or facing any problem.May Allah SWT bless you with health,happiness and success in both Dunyah And Aakhirah and fill your heart with satisfaction and you will never face any problem in your life again.Amen.May He swt help all those who are suffering from illness and problems and make life easy for them.And indeed,he swt is the one who can solve all the problems.
The most important thing i noticed in your post was a "Why Me"?It is indeed obvious but dangerous as well as this feeling leads people to disappointments which is Haram.When we are facing too much problems one after one,we start thinking that Allah SWT is being un fair to us becoz people around are living a good life but this is not true.Every person in this world,is fighting some kind of battle.This is life and life is,obvoiusly not a bed of roses.If you look at the life of our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW,you will see that his entire life was full of griefs and sorrows.Almost all of his children died before his eyes.The most sad thing happened to his beloved daughter Zeynab RA who died with her unborn baby.Allah swt put his beloved people in tests but thinking that may be we are in trouble becoz once we did some mistake is certainely not true.He SWT is very Mrciful on his people.Look what he SWT said in this regard.
035.045 If God were to punish men according to what they deserve. He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily God has in His sight all His Servants.
So,never think that the problem you are facing is becoz of your sins but he SWT put his people in tests.And he is free in his actions,he do whatever he wants to.
I know,the problem you are facing is very serious and distressful but dont loose hope.Never let any disappointment come near to you.Im sure after a few months,it will be like a horror dream for you and nothing else.You will be alright Inshallah and you will find a better man then the one you loose.Dont care about a person who dont care about you.He does not deserve your love.Love people who love you and care about you.Put your trust strong on Allah swt who made the rocks gave birth to a She Camel for the people of Saleh AS.He SWT turned the fire into flowers for Ibraheem AS.He SWT can do any thing.Inshallah he will bless you with health and a successful life.Your responsibility is to face this tough period of life with faith and put your trust strong.Allah SWT is aware of every thing.He will make every thing easy for you,Inshallah.
Make prayer for your self as you are in pain and your prayers will be accepted before us.Make prayer for those who are in pain and give thanks to Allah SWT for what ever he blessed you with.And keep me in your doaa please :statisfie
I love you for the sake of Allah SWT.May he SWT love you and bless you with whatever you want in life and which is good for you.Amen :statisfie

Rabi'ya
02-19-2011, 08:42 PM
:sl:

hey lostsoul.... :) welcome to the forum. hope you find this place benficial and make lots of friends :)

truthseeker63
02-20-2011, 01:42 PM
Hello and enjoy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!