/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Atheist here

The Atheist
02-18-2011, 10:36 PM
My great grandfather was a Muslim. My grandfather and father are Atheists. But since you can't leave Islam some countries would kill me if they found out I was an Atheist.

Why am I here? I want to learn how you people think.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
02-18-2011, 10:38 PM
Welcome, you can join the many atheists we have here

GuestFellow
02-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

MartyrX
02-18-2011, 11:02 PM
Welcome! You said you had questions? Go ahead and ask away!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Perseveranze
02-18-2011, 11:05 PM
Peace,

You left Islam or you were born into a Athiest family? And really, no state has the right to kill for apostating (if you did) as long as your not going around bragging about it to people and causing disturbance. Leaving peacefully should always be respected by all Muslims, the Quran does say, there is no compulsion.

PouringRain
02-19-2011, 01:06 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Tyrion
02-19-2011, 01:29 AM
Lol, your first post just reeks of douchiness.

I wonder... Can we expect anything new from you that we haven't already seen from the other atheists here? Probably not. You people seem to all think alike. :p

Wyatt
02-19-2011, 02:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
You people seem to all think alike. :p
lol ;D I saw his "you people" as kind of immodest as well.

But, welcome to the forum, The Atheist. Just a forewarning, advertising one's atheism or gloating it may make others here uncomfortable. If you're here to learn, it's best to stay as respectful as possible.

Ramadhan
02-19-2011, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
My great grandfather was a Muslim. My grandfather and father are Atheists. But since you can't leave Islam some countries would kill me if they found out I was an Atheist.

Welcome, theatheist!

it seems you already make yourself comfortable and fit yourself into the predictable mould of atheists ;D

truthseeker63
02-19-2011, 05:34 AM
How do Atheists explain the Design we see in nature ?

Al-Indunisiy
02-19-2011, 06:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
How do Atheists explain the Design we see in nature ?
Your question implies that there is design to begin with. Perceived design and complexity need not be explained by Divinity or other anthropomorphic* explanations.

*by anthropomorphic I mean: entities having conciousness, will, intelligence, etc.

Are there any atheist willing to correct me or to expound more?

Wyatt
02-19-2011, 08:03 AM
I don't think this is the thread for that type of discussion. ;D

I like both sides of the argument, but I haven't taken one. I'm pure speculation. Maybe I just can't make up my mind!

Rafeeq
02-19-2011, 10:31 AM
This thread is to say welcome to new members, I think we shall pay a warm welcom to "The Athiest"

Welcome to the IB forum

GuestFellow
02-19-2011, 11:56 AM
Less debating and more welcoming. *Throws confetti.*

selsebil
02-19-2011, 12:35 PM
Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!