/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why do we hate Palestinians?

The Atheist
02-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Palestinians became Arabs when Israel was created. Before that Palestinians where hated by Arabs. This could compare to Russians and NAZIsm. During ww2 the Nazis called the Russian Slavs for Untermenschen, (Subhumans). There were propagandapictures with Aryan Children vs "dirty" "subhuman" Russian children. Some say that Arabs still hate Palestinains, I guess it doesn't change overnight?

But it's not just them. Everyone hates Palestinians. They are so hated. But why? Why is that? Is it cultural?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
02-18-2011, 10:45 PM
I don't hate Palestinians. It is not wise to generalise. :confused:

MartyrX
02-18-2011, 10:57 PM
I don't hate the Palestinians.

جوري
02-18-2011, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Atheist
Palestinians became Arabs when Israel was created. Before that Palestinians where hated by Arabs. This could compare to Russians and NAZIsm. During ww2 the Nazis called the Russian Slavs for Untermenschen, (Subhumans). There were propagandapictures with Aryan Children vs "dirty" "subhuman" Russian children. Some say that Arabs still hate Palestinains, I guess it doesn't change overnight? But it's not just them. Everyone hates Palestinians. They are so hated. But why? Why is that? Is it cultural?

what the.. how old are you?
I think you're on the wrong forum to ask that question.. this isn't the IDF forum..
Palestinians have always been Palestinians.. even before the original Jewish tribes (who were also originally middle eastern and nothing to do with the current Ashkenazics) moved into the area.. Palestine went by the name of Canaan.. a Semitic people ..

They're very much loved.. and may Allah swt free them from the Zionist control and soon!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
02-18-2011, 11:08 PM
Love the palis...man....love their pastries

Perseveranze
02-18-2011, 11:09 PM
Peace,

I would never hate my Muslim brothers and sisters =/ I may hate an action they do, like I don't like how some "Muslim" countries stand back and let their brothers/sisters get killed innocently, but I don't hate the actual people.

And Palastinians havn't done anything wrong. But why were they hated by Arabs?

$tranger
02-18-2011, 11:26 PM
eh?? :s ......

Dagless
02-18-2011, 11:34 PM
Palestinians became Arabs when Israel was created. Before that Palestinians where hated by Arabs. This could compare to Russians and NAZIsm. During ww2 the Nazis called the Russian Slavs for Untermenschen, (Subhumans). There were propagandapictures with Aryan Children vs "dirty" "subhuman" Russian children. Some say that Arabs still hate Palestinains, I guess it doesn't change overnight?

But it's not just them. Everyone hates Palestinians. They are so hated. But why? Why is that? Is it cultural?
lol@the troll. If Arabs hate Palestinians then why do they support them in every Arab country? Even in Egypt recently there were Egyptians flying Palestinian flags.
The only subhumans I've witnessed are the Israeli occupiers. Maybe you got confused since they're living on Palestinian land :p

جوري
02-18-2011, 11:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
lol@the troll.

yeah the second troll of the day.. ugh..

yas2010
02-18-2011, 11:50 PM
Love the Palestinans. May Allah (swt) set them free from the evil of Zionist injustice.

Perseveranze
02-18-2011, 11:56 PM
Is this guy a Jew pretending to be a Athiest....

~Raindrop~
02-19-2011, 12:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
May Allah (swt) set them free from the evil of Zionist injustice.
Ameen thumma Ameen.

I think we've established that no one here hates the Palestinians.

:threadclo

Woodrow
02-19-2011, 06:43 AM

Everyone covers a lot of people. Perhaps there are some people that hate Palestinians, but I do not know any and I definitely have yet to meet any Palestinians I do not like. I do know quite a few people from Palestine and in the past was active in the Palestine Children's Welfare Foundation in Austin, Texas. So I disagree with your statement that everyone hates Palestinians

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!