/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who is this reciter?

Al-Mufarridun
02-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum;

dear brothers/sisters, does anyone know the name of this reciter?

Jazakumullahu Khair!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
02-19-2011, 11:26 AM
:sl:

Sounds like Saad al-Ghamdi to me.

And Allah knows best.

:sl:

Al-Mufarridun
02-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Jazakallah Khair sis.

It is HIM! :)

Surah Al-Imran

Amat Allah
02-19-2011, 11:34 AM
here you are my respected brother:

http://www.tvquran.com/en/Al-Ghamdi.htm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Mufarridun
02-19-2011, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
here you are my respected brother:

http://www.tvquran.com/en/Al-Ghamdi.htm

Jazakallah Khair sis.

I was listening to a Seerah of the Prophet(saws) and he's the one reciting the Qur'an. He's indeed blessed with a voice. I found the clip in that video in the Battle of Uhud tracks. You've know idea how pleased i'm to have found his name, i'm been searching online trying to find him for a while now. He's going straight to the Ipod, Insha'Allah. :D

Amat Allah
02-19-2011, 11:54 AM
May Allah bless you and him and all the Ummah my respected and noble brother and Ya Rabb one day we will hear ya reciting in Baytullahi ilHaraam . May Allah reward you with Al Firdaws Al Aalaa without being reckoning and May He never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty Face Ameeeeeeen

always remember that when you search for the khair and what pleases Allah; surely you will find it. May Allah fill your heart and every single moment of your life with Al Khair and all the Ummah Ameeeen

listen to him here I have this in IPod:

Al-Mufarridun
02-19-2011, 12:15 PM
Ameen
Ameen
Ameen

format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
listen to him here I have this in IPod:

Subhanallah. Amazing!

$tr@wB3rRy
02-19-2011, 08:38 PM
Wa 'Aleykum salaam wa rahmatullaah, LOL this is funny considering the recitor's name is mentioned in the first very post itself haha

but yea agree maa'shaa'Allaah qir'aat :D

Zuzubu
02-19-2011, 08:40 PM
looooooooooooooooool, strawberry ya I just noticed, the tittle says his name! xD

Amat Allah
02-20-2011, 03:35 AM
I never notice Sub`haan Allah tho Alhamdulillah that Allah made our respected brother Al_Mufarridun post it here to let more people listen to Allah`s words and let us share with our noble brother Al Ajir in shaa Allah....

see how Allah Is Merciful to us ...all Parise, Glory and Thanks be to Allah the Most Generous...indeed laa ilaha illa Allah...

May Allah bless you all and be pleased with you always and forever Ameeeeeeeeeen

Al-Mufarridun
02-20-2011, 03:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by $tr@wB3rRy
Wa 'Aleykum salaam wa rahmatullaah, LOL this is funny considering the recitor's name is mentioned in the first very post itself haha

but yea agree maa'shaa'Allaah qir'aat :D
Assalaamu Alaikum,

I'm the one who posted the video on youtube, once sis Insaanah told me his name, I edited the video.

Amat Allah
02-20-2011, 04:07 AM
Sub`haan Allah, May Allah love you Akhi Ameeeen

Al-Mufarridun
02-20-2011, 04:09 AM
Ameen ya Rabb. And you also dear sis.

$tr@wB3rRy
02-20-2011, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
Assalaamu Alaikum,

I'm the one who posted the video on youtube, once sis Insaanah told me his name, I edited the video.
Wa 'aleykum salaam wa raHmatullaah

Oooops sorry i feel foolish now, astaghfirullaah.

Khayr beautiful recitation indeed , tabaarakallaah *thumbs up*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!