/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have heard that the Prophet Muhammad was and is foretold in the Bible my question i

truthseeker63
02-19-2011, 11:23 PM
I have heard that the Prophet Muhammad was and is foretold in the Bible my question is does the Quran or any other Islamic texts say that Muhammad was foretold in the Torah and and the Gospel ? I just want to know if this claim of the Prophet Muhammad being in the Bible is a new idea or has it been around for a long time ? I did read on a website that the Quran quotes Jesus as saying that a Messenger will come after him is this true ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
02-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Peace,

Indepth analysis of the Bible's prophecy of Muhammad(pbuh) - http://www.scribd.com/doc/40093482/W...-of-the-Bibile

And this is what the beautiful Quran says about the Prophecy -

[007:157] (My mercy is for) those who follow the messenger, the prophet who can neither read nor write. They will find him mentioned in their scriptures, the Torah and the gospels. He orders them to do the right thing, and to avoid the wrong. He makes the pure and the wholesome lawful for them, and he forbids them the foul and the filthy. He relieves them of the burdens and the shackles with which they were bogged down. Successful indeed, are those who believe in him, honor and help him, and follow the light (the Qur’an) that was revealed to him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!