/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

LavaDog
02-20-2011, 12:14 AM
I converted to Islam while I was in the Marines. However I still know very little about Islam. I have many questions that I would like to ask. Since this was the first site i found I will try my chances here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PouringRain
02-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Perseveranze
02-20-2011, 01:13 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Welcome brother, really important you increase your knoweldge :) Glad you registered.

Muhammad
02-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

Welcome to the forum, brother. All praise is for Allaah for having guided you to the truth.

I hope you will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge of Islam and have your questions answered. Enjoy your stay! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
02-21-2011, 10:35 PM
:welcome: aboard.. ask away insha'Allah

:w:

Al-Mufarridun
02-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum bro

welcome the forum.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Hello and greetings of peace to you

Welcome to Islaam! may Allaah keep you on the true path and increase you in knowledge, Ameen

And also...

Welcome to the forum and hope you have a wonderful stay here insha'Allaah

You have come to a great place to learn about Islaam, so hopefully your stay here will be beneficial

peace

Wyatt
02-21-2011, 11:55 PM
Welcome welcome welcome! Good luck! This forum is great and there will always be someone to help with anything you need answered.

And I'd welcome you to Islam, but I can't... exactly... do that, myself. ;D

Do you read the Qur'an in the original Arabic, or are you learning?

LavaDog
02-22-2011, 03:40 AM
thank you for the welcome. I have two qurans one in english and one in arabic but I can barely understand the language.

tigerkhan
02-22-2011, 04:38 AM
welcome to the forum bro,

Ramadhan
02-22-2011, 04:43 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to Islam!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!