/* */

PDA

View Full Version : significance of rain in dream?

Laila-
02-20-2011, 01:27 PM
I have been having a hard time for a time now, I did something really bad and I still haven’t forgiven myself for it. I know for sure that Allah is punishing me for what I did, I believe in karma (whatever goes round comes around) it happened to me, I did something and now after two months it came back to me. Someone told me Allah is testing me, but I know it is a punishment from Allah. I read somewhere that Allah tests people who he loves and punishes some for their bad deeds in this life than the hereafter because he loves them. But I couldn’t believe that, I regret what I did and can’t seem to forgive myself. Last night I begged Allah to forgive me. I know I shouldn’t have said this but I said this to Allah ‘Ya Allah I know the prophet (SAW) went through many hardships yet he still had hope in you because you showed him signs, you sent the angels to him so he knew that you were by his side you would help him. But what about me? How do I know you love me? How do I know that you will forgive me for what I did? Please show me a sign to reveal that you are by my side and you will help me. Then when I went to sleep I had this dreams:
There is dirt on my body and I feel disgusted because of the dirt, I look up at the sky and ask Allah to clean me and then all of a sudden it starts raining, and then the dirt from my body washes away and then I become happy and start laughing and thank Allah.
This has to be a sign from Allah, what do you think it means?
PS: Please brothers and sisters pray for my friends whom I have betrayed, please pray that Allah grants them anything they want and makes their life full of happiness because I have hurt them too much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed_z
02-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Asalaam O Alaikum Sister...

well by reading your dream, i think it signifies purity i.e. Allah (swt) forgave you. And Allah (swt) knows best. If you saw dirt being washed and thanking Allah (swt) in your dream then that sounds like a good dream and good dreams are from Allah (swt) said the Prophet (saw).

btw about you hurting your friends or other people. Prophet (saw) taught this Dua to make for those whom you might have hurt somehow and you don't remember and you have realized.
Allahumma inni attakhidhu indaka ahdan lan tukhlifanihi, fa innama ana basharun, fa ayyuma muminin adhaytuhu aw shatamtuhu aw jaladttuhu aw la'antuhu, faj alha lahu salatan wa zakatan wa qurbatan tuqarribuhu biha ilayka yawmal qiyamah.

Oh Allah, i Seek from you an unbreakable promise. I am just a human being. So whichever believer i hurt or rebuke or hit or curse then change that for him in to mercy, purification and a means of closeness to You on the Day of Judgment.

Laila-
02-20-2011, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed_z
Asalaam O Alaikum Sister...

well by reading your dream, i think it signifies purity i.e. Allah (swt) forgave you. And Allah (swt) knows best. If you saw dirt being washed and thanking Allah (swt) in your dream then that sounds like a good dream and good dreams are from Allah (swt) said the Prophet (saw).

btw about you hurting your friends or other people. Prophet (saw) taught this Dua to make for those whom you might have hurt somehow and you don't remember and you have realized.
Allahumma inni attakhidhu indaka ahdan lan tukhlifanihi, fa innama ana basharun, fa ayyuma muminin adhaytuhu aw shatamtuhu aw jaladttuhu aw la'antuhu, faj alha lahu salatan wa zakatan wa qurbatan tuqarribuhu biha ilayka yawmal qiyamah.

Oh Allah, i Seek from you an unbreakable promise. I am just a human being. So whichever believer i hurt or rebuke or hit or curse then change that for him in to mercy, purification and a means of closeness to You on the Day of Judgment.
Jazakallah brother for your help
I had no idea that there was a duaa that you should say when you have hurt others this was something new to me, I just read the duaa and hopefully Allah will accept it. May Allah bless you for telling me about the duaa
tc

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!