/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is this god hates fags persons?

long road ahead
02-20-2011, 08:54 PM
My name is Aamanee, and I live in France. It is very good here for me. I have a strong family and I care for and teach my offspring as best as I can.
A couple of days ago, my son showed me a picture of the Prophet Muhammad on the computer which is to upset me. It displayed Muhammad with False Prophet, FAG, and Repent now god hatesfags written on picture.
I looked up on internet who they are and what they are about. Does anyone have any further insigt about them? Is this joke?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skunkman
02-20-2011, 08:57 PM
If it's a joke it's wrong.

You remmember about the Muhammad-drawings? They made pictures of terrorist saying it's the prophet, with bombs on his head.

But what do you wanna do? Kill those who drew them?

long road ahead
02-20-2011, 09:03 PM
No. I am of peace and love. I have read some more articles in the meantime and they seem completely crazy.

Wyatt
02-20-2011, 09:09 PM
It's ridiculous humour, but people just make these things out of carelessness just to get a reaction out of people. The best thing to do is just ignore it.

If you look up the Westboro Baptist Church, which is around two hours from where I currently live, they're the most popular for the phrase GOD HATES FAGS! and they say THANK GOD FOR 9-11! and protest soldiers' funerals. Even though they're serious with all their nonsense, everyone just takes them as a joke... that is until their children die and their funerals are disrupted.

It's sad.

It's just the reactions they want.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
02-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Salaam.

Ignore it. These people want a reaction and will get one on the Day of Judgement. Allah will punish them.

Perseveranze
02-21-2011, 12:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam.

Ignore it. These people want a reaction and will get one on the Day of Judgement. Allah will punish them.
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Hope I get to see some of their faces :)

MartyrX
02-21-2011, 01:48 AM
Yes the good old Westboro Church. Those people have some serious issues.

shakylla
02-21-2011, 07:10 AM
This certainly does remind me of the folks at Westboro Baptist Church. I was watching a documentary about them a few days ago, The Most Hated Family in America. Needless to say, it was deeply disturbing.

As for that extremely disrespectful picture, it does seem like someone created it just to get a rise out of others. Therefore, try your best not to give them that satisfaction.

Pygoscelis
02-21-2011, 10:50 AM
Good old Fred Phelps. His idea is that because we tolerate homosexuals (and don't hunt them down I suppose) God is angry and sends natural disasters and other means to destroy our society. Phelps feels we are evil and protests funerals of soldiers because they represent the government and the society, that tolerates the homosexuals, so they must suffer. Freddy Phelps has scripture to fall back on, which is the sad part. And attitudes like that in the other thread dealing with homosexuals (in the world events subforum) just encourage Phelps. Pat Robertson also blamed recent natural disasters on homosexuals. Ridiculous as it is.... people buy into this with their bigotry. The same bigotry is transferred by Phelps and Robertson and their ilk against muslims, atheists, mormons, and pretty much anybody else who is not of their particular brand of evangelical Christianity (including a lot of Christians).

Amat Allah
02-21-2011, 11:02 AM
what does the word fags mean?

GuestFellow
02-21-2011, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
what does the word fags mean?
Salaam,

Offensive term for gay people but it can also mean a cigarette.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!