/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The World's Biggest Family.

Endymion
02-21-2011, 06:44 PM
The world's biggest family: The man with 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grandchildren

* Ziona Chana lives with all of them in a 100-room mansion
* His wives take it in turns to share his bed
* It takes 30 whole chickens just to make dinner

He is head of the world's biggest family - and says he is 'blessed' to have his 39 wives.

Ziona Chana also has 94 children, 14-daughters-in-law and 33 grandchildren.

They live in a 100-room, four storey house set amidst the hills of Baktwang village in the Indian state of Mizoram, where the wives sleep in giant communal dormitories.

The full monty: The Ziona family in its entirety with all 181 members

You treat this place like a hotel: With 100 rooms the Ziona mansion is the biggest concrete structure in the hilly village of Baktawng

Mr Chana told the Sun: 'Today I feel like God's special child. He's given me so many people to look after.

'I consider myself a lucky man to be the husband of 39 women and head of the world's largest family.'

The family is organised with almost military discipline, with the oldest wife Zathiangi organising her fellow partners to perform household chores such as cleaning, washing and preparing meals.

One evening meal can see them pluck 30 chickens, peel 132lb of potatoes and boil up to 220lb of rice.

Coincidentally, Mr Chana is also head of a sect that allows members to take as many wives as he wants.

Feeling peckish? The senior ladies of the Chana family show what it takes just to make a meal

He even married ten women in one year, when he was at his most prolific, and enjoys his own double bed while his wives have to make do with communal dormitories.

He keeps the youngest women near to his bedroom with the older members of the family sleeping further away - and there is a rotation system for who visits Mr Chana's bedroom.

Rinkmini, one of Mr Chana's wives who is 35 years old, said: 'We stay around him as he is the most important person in the house. He is the most handsome person in the village.

She says Mr Chana noticed her on a morning walk in the village 18 years ago and wrote her a letter asking for her hand in marriage

Another of his wives, Huntharnghanki, said the entire family gets along well. The family system is reportedly based on 'mutual love and respect'

And Mr Chana, whose religious sect has 4,00 members, says he has not stopped looking for new wives.

'To expand my sect, I am willing to go even to the U.S. to marry,' he said.

One of his sons insisted that Mr Chana, whose grandfather also had many wives, marries the poor women from the village so he can look after them.

P.S.
Guess who would be the Next biggest family man ^o)
Tip.A forum member whose name also starts with Z :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuzubu
02-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Zuzubu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

4 wives, 20 kids from each wife. 4x20.

Then my kids will do same as me and we will become atleast 1000, and I'll have like 900 grandchildren.

[comment removed]

But don't worry about food, we will conquer Israel or something like that, then I can become Khalifah, and we will have enough agriculture???

Any1 like this idea??? :O

~Raindrop~
02-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Oh my goodness that's just... O_o

GuestFellow
02-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Salaam,

o_o That is too much.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuzubu
02-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Guestfellow, if it's for the cause of jihaad and spreading Islam it is not. ;)

Alpha Dude
02-21-2011, 07:12 PM
This guy is my hero..

GuestFellow
02-21-2011, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
Guestfellow, if it's for the cause of jihaad and spreading Islam it is not. ;)
Salaam,

To spread Islam, you need to make babies? Whatever, if that is what you think. -_-;;

Cabdullahi
02-21-2011, 07:19 PM

Then my kids will do same as me and we will become atleast 1000, and I'll have like 900 grandchildren.

[comment removed]

But don't worry about food, we will conquer Israel or something like that, then I can become Khalifah, and we will have enough agriculture???

20 kids from each wife?!?....its not a Spielberg movie

Cabdullahi
02-21-2011, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
This guy is my hero..
If he treats them all equally and provides for them...he's becomes my hero!

aemish
02-21-2011, 07:21 PM
I think something is broken in this forum, it is not allowing me to post quote from original text...

GuestFellow
02-21-2011, 07:23 PM
I don't understand...how did he get so many wives? o_O

Zuzubu
02-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Why not? What's the maximum of kids from 1 normal woman? (not like Eve etc.)

Yes guest, making kids is jihad (fighting for the cause of Allah)

Take a look: http://www.deviantart.com/print/16680044/

~Raindrop~
02-21-2011, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
20 kids from each wife?!?....its not a Spielberg movie
My thoughts exactly. He could always go to an orphanage and adopt the whole lot.

Zuzubu
02-21-2011, 07:30 PM
Yes Insha'Allah, afraid I cannot take care of that many people, but I like the idea.

truthseeker63
02-21-2011, 07:38 PM
That Family is big very big.

~Raindrop~
02-21-2011, 07:42 PM
:sl:

A reminder to everybody to keep this thread clean. If you must ask questions, please do so in the appropriate forums.

S.Belle
02-21-2011, 08:00 PM
wow 39 wives!!! how in the world....thats like 39 different attitudes and personalities he has to deal with i feel sorry for him lol

Perseveranze
02-21-2011, 08:08 PM
Why not? What's the maximum of kids from 1 normal woman? (not like Eve etc.)

Yes guest, making kids is jihad (fighting for the cause of Allah)

Take a look: http://www.deviantart.com/print/16680044/
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Pretty sure Muslims can only have 4 wives.

Beardo
02-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Ya Allah, have mercy on us.

You can definitely not give each wife and child their due amount of attention. And I doubt he remembers all their names too. :P

Beardo
02-21-2011, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
That Family is big very big.
Thanks for the report, Captain Obvious.

Rabi'ya
02-21-2011, 08:23 PM
This guy is crazy!!! lol

Hannah.
02-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Whoaaaaaa. :o

Zuzubu
02-21-2011, 08:44 PM
He seem to be very wealthy though

جوري
02-21-2011, 09:01 PM
is this guy Muslim? it isn't legal for him to have that many wives.. got to know his secret formula though.. can you keep that many women satisfied and happy? something if very fishy in the state of demark other than their cheese that is..

جوري
02-21-2011, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
And Mr Chana, whose religious sect has 4,00 members, says he has not stopped looking for new wives.

definitely not a Muslim..

IslamicRevival
02-21-2011, 09:13 PM
I dont think this is an appropriate story to post on an Islamic Forum
..Just my two cents

Rabi'ya
02-21-2011, 09:28 PM
lol, nah sis. hes not muslim. says hes the leader of some sect or other......

Wyatt
02-21-2011, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam,

To spread Islam, you need to make babies? Whatever, if that is what you think. -_-;;
Isn't that what the Pope tells people to do?

format_quote Originally Posted by Lost Identity
I dont think this is an appropriate story to post on an Islamic Forum
..Just my two cents
I think it's alright to post here since it's an interesting topic. Especially when one can compare it to the rules or ethics of Islam and discuss.

and

My personal thoughts on this all are...

With this religious sect of his, don't those usually end up like cults (especially when they're family oriented)? It just made me think of the Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas, USA or Aleph (previously known as Aum Shinrikyoh [アウム真理教]) in Japan... or even the Manson family?

How could they take care of all those children and feed all the members of the family! Unbelievable, but it sure is something.

Ghazalah
02-21-2011, 09:43 PM
He married ten in one year?! Woah. What about sexual transmitted diseases, does he ever think he can catch it and pas it on to others!

GuestFellow
02-21-2011, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wyatt
Isn't that what the Pope tells people to do?
Your asking the wrong person. I don't know. :p:

Beardo
02-22-2011, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Woah. What about sexual transmitted diseases,
Haha, good point. And nearly 100 children.. x_X He might as well make it three digits. :x

Reflections
02-22-2011, 10:07 PM
Wow...I can't imagine what it's like for them going on a 'family day out'

Endymion
02-23-2011, 07:42 AM

[comment removed]

OMG :uuh:
Im afraid you would be the next Target of Geert Wilders :giggling:

P.S.
Is that only me who noticed a brand new LI :embarrass
BTW it looks great :thumbs_up

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Interesting story. And what I feel more interesting is his name, Mr. Chana. lol

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Tip.A forum member whose name also starts with Z
:lol: Who? is it z**? :lol:

Endymion
02-23-2011, 08:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
Interesting story. And what I feel more interesting is his name, Mr. Chana. lol

:lol: I can understand what makes you laugh :D

:lol: Who? is it z**? :lol:
See post #2 :D

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-23-2011, 08:11 AM
^ Have seen it....:p

Abdul-Raouf
02-23-2011, 06:25 PM

The Ziona family has 181 members

One guy...leading 181..:omg:

Does this fellow remember his wives' name..sons'/daughters' name ?.... and Grandchildren name...?
^o):? ..Does he know who is the mother of ... whom....etc. I think.. If he does... then I really appreciate his memory.:D

'To expand my sect, I am willing to go even to the U.S. to marry,' he said.

O
ne of his sons insisted that Mr Chana, whose grandfather also had many wives, marries the poor women from the village so he can look after them.

did you miss a zero there ?

400 - 181 = 219 - Seems his uncles and forefathers count - i mean those 219 obviously would be his relatives....
^o)
...I hope his cousins' are not having the same goals as him..:p

-----------------------------------

This post... also reminds me of a hadith ... that women will be more in number than men..when the world nears to end.

This info is a proof that..The trend has begun.

aadil77
02-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Still not bigger than our family... :D

R Khan
02-23-2011, 11:40 PM
He's my hero.

yahia12
02-24-2011, 11:55 AM

[comment removed]

woow are you for real? :lol:

smile
02-25-2011, 06:01 PM
its like a village

Ansariyah
02-25-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm actually appaled. *Cringe*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!