/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Honestly, what are the things that make you really angry?

Flame of Hope
02-21-2011, 09:41 PM
:sl:

Isn't getting angry a normal part of life? What makes you angry the most?

For me, I guess it would be people who think they know everything.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
02-21-2011, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame

Isn't getting angry a normal part of life? What makes you angry the most?

For me, I guess it would be people who think they know everything.
Western media

Flame of Hope
02-21-2011, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Western media
What about the Western media in particular, brother? Jazakallahu khair.

Ghazalah
02-21-2011, 09:45 PM
People with no humane morals.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
02-21-2011, 09:47 PM
Zionists and zionism

S.Belle
02-21-2011, 10:04 PM
its really hard for me to get angry...but something that could annoy me to where i could possibly become angry is being falsely accused of something or lied to.

Al-Mufarridun
02-21-2011, 10:40 PM
injustice, oppression.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-21-2011, 10:40 PM
Honestly and truelly

recently nothing angers me more then myself

the anger comes due to the frustration of my inadequacies

Wyatt
02-21-2011, 11:46 PM
I work in a fast food restaurant ("Freddy's"), so I have a lot of pet peeves when I'm at work like when people come in and say, "I'd like just a large..." and I'm like... o_o?

I love all the characters that come in and order, but pretending I actually care about every ounce of their dining experience is hard work itself! When little things like messy tables or screaming babies or mean teenage girls all combine into a busy restaurant, I get really stressed. (I am always in a busy busy work mindset since I've been busy myself, making the moneys!)

But, this all seems very little compared to such examples as zionism or false accusation. Don't get me wrong, everything like that gets to me as well!

Actually, a thing that's really gotten to me lately is modesty. Not just in how little or tasteless Americans dress themselves, but in personality as well.
Though, I think we've already established that it's America's gloating pride --- pride itself, haha.

That, and a lack of work ethic drives me insane. Fellow workers will complain about their job and say they want to quit when their hiring managers are around. I don't think the managers care, but to me, I'm really self-conscious of my reputation among the managers and my reliability even though I'm at a low-tier part-time job right now.

GuestFellow
02-22-2011, 12:10 AM

Honestly, what are the things that make you really angry?
Someone insulting Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H). I'm more upset rather than angry. I'm not the type of person to get angry. If I do, I keep it well under control.

Neelofar
02-22-2011, 12:17 AM
I second what sister Mila said, being lied to and also people who are always late and unreliable :p

yas2010
02-22-2011, 12:17 AM
Zionism, Oppression, Lack of Humanity, Child Murderers. Finally my own short-comings :(

Tyrion
02-22-2011, 12:58 AM
A lot of things that go on in this forum really irk me... :p Most of it coming from the Muslim members, sadly enough.

Oh, I also hate it when certain mods abuse their power and start erasing posts that disagree with theirs... I've noticed that a few times. Generally though, it's ego and arrogance that really push my buttons. :p

GuestFellow
02-22-2011, 01:29 AM
^ Salaam,

I really can't get angry at other members on this forum, everyone here is really nice to me.

Flame of Hope
02-22-2011, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Croissants are your fwends.
I really can't get angry with anyone who considers croissants his fwends. :D

GuestFellow
02-22-2011, 02:11 AM
^ Unless if I refuse to share them. ^_^

shakylla
02-22-2011, 02:12 AM
Someone insulting Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H).
I concur with the above quote, though I don't lash out or anything. I take a deep breath and try to calm down.

People's propensity to form cliques while leaving out others is also something that gets me extremely angry, especially when these people are aware that someone in the room is feeling excluded but they don't make an effort to change that.

Flame of Hope
02-22-2011, 02:15 AM
^ Unless if I refuse to share them. ^_^
Well then you'll just have to deal with this "smiley" :raging:

LOL. Those croissants look very inviting. You had better share them, brother.

Flame of Hope
02-22-2011, 02:17 AM
EDIT: Delete please
Well, at least you didn't delete those fwendly croissants. :)

Flame of Hope
02-22-2011, 02:20 AM
Just curious. Does any sister here get angry with her husband? I find myself getting angry all the time. I wonder if it is normal. ^o)

Ghazalah
02-22-2011, 11:56 AM
^Lol, I get angry at my sisters husband let alone my own (future one :p) but obviously I don't show it ;D

Anyone get angry when someone abuses your privacy? Can't stand it...

sherz_umr
02-22-2011, 01:00 PM
religious intolerance (lack of respct or consideration), people who abuse, ego..arrogance.

noora.allah
02-22-2011, 01:59 PM
Walaikum Assalam,

I believe it is a part of life but I think it is for Allah to check us out, like how we are going to react in certain situations He (Allah Subana Wa Ta Ala) puts us in. Personally I have a hard time being patient with my family members and people who lie straight to my face. May Allah make us among the patient ones and allow us to behave with wisdom. Ameen.

=)

noora.allah
02-22-2011, 02:06 PM
If you get angry all the time then I don't think it's normal lol, this getting angry all the time is the work of shaytan and on the Day of Judgement it will either be for you or against you depending on how you dealt with it.

sherz_umr
02-22-2011, 02:06 PM
also cruelty..especially to animals.

tigerkhan
02-22-2011, 03:46 PM
wow v.nice reply by all members.
honestly what make me angry is , yes its me. blv i am never been happy with myself. i have always my eyes upto my shortcomings so usually i have no anger for ppl....but yes silly and stupid behavior, ignorance, oppression, narrow mildness, cruelty....that burns my blood.

Raaina
02-22-2011, 04:05 PM
Hmm what makes me angry.

Injustice and unfairness makes me very angry.
People who are rude and abusive to others gets me angry as well.

Sometimes I can be a very angry person, I try not to be, but sometimes.. it just overpowers and consums me. I will try and have a calm front, but after so long, it can't be contained.. its really quite bad :(

Flame of Hope
02-22-2011, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noora.allah
Personally I have a hard time being patient with my family members and people who lie straight to my face.
I wonder if it's normal to be impatient with family members. I mean, there are so many times when your siblings, relatives and family members get on your nerves, especially if you have deal with them on a day to day basis. A question for the brothers. Is it hard to be patient with your wives? :D

Alpha Dude
02-22-2011, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wyatt
I work in a fast food restaurant ("Freddy's"), so I have a lot of pet peeves when I'm at work like when people come in and say, "I'd like just a large..." and I'm like... o_o?
Never really thought of it from this perspective. :D I bet I've peeved a lot of fast food workers off. I often tend to walk in and spend ages at the menu deciding what to get (after they ask what I want).

yas2010
02-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Just curious. Does any sister here get angry with her husband? I find myself getting angry all the time. I wonder if it is normal. ^o)
Of course sister, many times MashAllah I have been married for 10 yrs + and i can assure you i was very HOT headed.. But then learning from it, drawing a line under it then moving on. :)

cat eyes
02-22-2011, 10:57 PM

Someone insulting Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H). I'm more upset rather than angry. I'm not the type of person to get angry. If I do, I keep it well under control.
i get angry over this thing too.

Wyatt
02-22-2011, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
Never really thought of it from this perspective. :D I bet I've peeved a lot of fast food workers off. I often tend to walk in and spend ages at the menu deciding what to get (after they ask what I want).
Nah, we're used to that, haha. Almost everyone does. It's just that people often have very vague orders and are unsure of what they're ordering even when they order it.
"I want a steakburger."
"With cheese? Single or double patty?"
"Just how it comes." (There's no default way it comes.) I ended up messing up his order.

It turns out the people with very vague descriptions for their orders are the most picky people, hehe.

There is a guy who comes in and often says, "I want my regular," and acts mean when I can't remember it. On a normal day I take over 100 orders. There's no way I'm going to remember someone's order even if they come in every week.

When people ask a lot of questions, or add a lot to their food, it's ironically not complicated. They're the ones that usually apologise, but I love describing the food we have because I have it memorised, and helping people figure out what they want.

Sometimes people come in and order something, and I try to reassure them if they want everything on it (normally people always add or take away toppings), and sometimes they ignore me and start talking to someone else or talk over me. The third time I asked someone, they actually held up their finger to stop me and asked someone else what they wanted, so I just gave them whatever, hehe.

It's just that, even if someone's mean, we have to give them respect and make them happy. People often get free food this way, and it wastes a lot. Then, we bad talk them when no one's listening, hehe.

I love making people's days by offering senior discounts or giving well-behaved children balloons we have on display (oh boy will some children scream their heads off if they don't get a balloon though) or even making their order cheaper by putting it in differently, people really appreciate it.

I work for the nice people!

However, doing it long enough, you learn to manipulate people with your tone of voice. I've learned that if you talk quickly, they will hurry their orders up. ;D

Flame of Hope
02-22-2011, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yas2010
Of course sister, many times MashAllah I have been married for 10 yrs + and i can assure you i was very HOT headed.. But then learning from it, drawing a line under it then moving on.
Alhamdulillahir Rabbil al Ameen! Whew! I'm glad I'm not alone. :phew

Jalal~
02-22-2011, 11:56 PM
about this, were allowed to fight someone if someone insulted the Prophet (May peace be upon him); only fight if things go seriously out of hand right?

Endymion
02-23-2011, 04:34 PM
When people say what ever they feel like and hurt people with their words.And the most funny thing is that before saying all that nonsence,they add,"If you dont mind,i wanna say something".And unfortunately,what they say after these magical words is surely something that made you :embarrass and then :raging: :anger::mad:

And that is why im adding names to my hit list daily.Some day i will................Grrrrrrr........... :raging:

Flame of Hope
02-23-2011, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
When people say what ever they feel like and hurt people with their words.And the most funny thing is that before saying all that nonsence,they add,"If you dont mind,i wanna say something".And unfortunately,what they say after these magical words is surely something that made you and then
I soooooooooo understand how that feels!!!!

aamirsaab
02-23-2011, 06:11 PM
* Answering the phone when I should be accounting (you know, the thing I am legally contracted to do)

* People who don't say please or thank you after I have literally moved the Earth for them

* Dumbasses

* Injustice

* Slow pcs

* Anytime the phone rings.

Ninja edit: whoeever keeps changing the layout of this forum!

Ghazalah
02-23-2011, 06:13 PM
This is going to sound lame, but what really ticks me off is when you're meeting up with someone and they turn up late, like very late. (hour or so late) And being a very punctual person I just never understand why they're late. It's quite silly lol, but my best friend is always late when we meet up, so she's indirectly teaching me to stay patient :p:

~Raindrop~
02-23-2011, 06:13 PM
If we're talking about everyday things, then recently I've been getting soooo mad when people invade my privacy. <_<
Aside from that, people saying: 'it'll be fine, don't worry!' when they don't have a clue about how things are.

Zuzubu
02-23-2011, 06:19 PM
Traitors, or when people disrespect me, or lie. I like honourful people who keep their words.

Rafeeq
02-23-2011, 06:59 PM
when some one says untruth or does unjustice.

Flame of Hope
02-23-2011, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Aside from that, people saying: 'it'll be fine, don't worry!' when they don't have a clue about how things are.
That irks me too. I'm like, "what do you know?!! Try being in my shoes one minute!!!!" :mad:

Wyatt
02-23-2011, 07:19 PM
If we're talking about everyday things, then recently I've been getting soooo mad when people invade my privacy. <_<
I agree! This has been a big one for me as well.

That, and Endymion's post as well. When people are so blunt and say stuff that will only hurt someone's feelings, it's really rude and uncalled for.

SafaAuditore
02-23-2011, 07:22 PM
How the media portrays beauty (which results in girls killing themselves), how the media portrays arabs (which results in more dead bodies and tons of stereotypes), how the media portrays rich people, basically...how the media portrays everything. the media. the starters of the media. the runnners of the media. everything about the media.
Also...i hate it when the snow melts =(

Tyrion
02-23-2011, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gothique
i hate it when the snow melts =(
And I hate it when snow is yellow...

Especially in places where it would otherwise look gorgeous... It just ruins the scene, you know? :p

Jalal~
02-23-2011, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
This is going to sound lame, but what really ticks me off is when you're meeting up with someone and they turn up late, like very late. (hour or so late) And being a very punctual person I just never understand why they're late. It's quite silly lol, but my best friend is always late when we meet up, so she's indirectly teaching me to stay patient
thats why you tell your friend to come and hour earlier than you actually want him/her to come

Ghazalah
02-23-2011, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by halalmeat4free
thats why you tell your friend to come and hour earlier than you actually want him/her to come
I don't have hours on end to burn, unlike some.

جوري
02-23-2011, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
Honestly, what are the things that make you really angry?

The state of the ummah.. how we managed to take the greatest ummah ever to come to mankind and its millenniums long legacy and undo all its seemingly invincible prowess it in a matter of 200 years..

whenever I think about it, I am saddened especially given our sheer numbers.. but I am hopeful that we're writing history again as we always have since we're an ancient people merely dormant but not perished........

:w:

Flame of Hope
02-24-2011, 03:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
The state of the ummah.. how we managed to take the greatest ummah ever to come to mankind and its millenniums long legacy and undo all its seemingly invincible prowess it in a matter of 200 years..

whenever I think about it, I am saddened especially given our sheer numbers.. but I am hopeful that we're writing history again as we always have since we're an ancient people merely dormant but not perished........
Sounds so poetic and tis so true. imsad

ardianto
02-24-2011, 05:11 AM
Are you talking about men ?.

That's man's habit. :D

Endymion
02-24-2011, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
* Answering the phone when I should be accounting (you know, the thing I am legally contracted to do)
Yeah,thats a good reason to get offended.And when relative Aunties ask me on phone "What did you cook today"? thats truly unforgiving :raging:

* People who don't say please or thank you after I have literally moved the Earth for them
Lol....

* Dumbasses

* Injustice

* Slow pcs
All the three above deserves a Drone Attack :raging:

format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
This is going to sound lame, but what really ticks me off is when you're meeting up with someone and they turn up late, like very late. (hour or so late) And being a very punctual person I just never understand why they're late. It's quite silly lol, but my best friend is always late when we meet up, so she's indirectly teaching me to stay patient :p:
Yeah thats right.When people tell you they will come to meet you at 9:00 pm that simply means they will arrive at 10:00 pm :D
but that does'nt offend me any more.Such people offend me at the time of leaving.Im sick of their Good Bye which is an hour long.Some times they cross the gate and then come back :raging: And at these moments,im apparently like "Yeah good bye,see ya soon,Good bye :statisfie " But inside im like "Come on,get out now :raging:
format_quote Originally Posted by Gothique
How the media portrays beauty (which results in girls killing themselves), how the media portrays arabs (which results in more dead bodies and tons of stereotypes), how the media portrays rich people, basically...how the media portrays everything. the media. the starters of the media. the runnners of the media.(
The most offending thing is that they run their Media Groups like Business but act like they are actually serving the Nation :raging:
Almost all of the News Channels here are on the top of my hit list as they telecast horrible news of killings again and again and torture people like me :raging:
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

:w:
Thats truly Sad and Depressing :cry:

Eric H
02-24-2011, 07:32 PM
Greetings and peace be with you all

The Messenger of Allah said:

"If a man gets angry and says: "I seek refuge with Allah, Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala" his anger will go away."

['Sahih al-Jami'; # 695]

In the spirit of striving to overcome our anger

Eric

Ansariyah
02-24-2011, 10:17 PM
Stuff that generally upset me.

Liars
Two facedness
Fake people
Queue Cutters
Group assignment with effortless people
Mean, haughty people

Wyatt
02-24-2011, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion

And I hate it when snow is yellow...

Especially in places where it would otherwise look gorgeous... It just ruins the scene, you know? :p
And when the snow covers everything with a blanket of pure white, then vehicles come by and turn it to slushy mud and blackness. :(

GuestFellow
02-24-2011, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

There are hundreds of people that want to be in your position...I would not mind answering the phone for a job or any job. :/

I guess what makes me angry/annoyed is that law firms will not even consider work experience/volunteering placements, even though I have the experience and qualification for the job. I could do the work with little supervision...much better than some Law/LPC graduate who cannot even make a simple bloody court application!

Cabdullahi
02-24-2011, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Stuff that generally upset me.

Liars
Two facedness
Fake people
Queue Cutters
Group assignment with effortless people
Mean, haughty people
I have a million pounds
Cool text colour! ( its absolutely rubbish only if she knew )
I'm a famous footballer
my post should be before your post in fact... my post should be the first post on this thread!
lets all collect money for the poor as a group...(I'll watch them do it...i can't be arsed...I'm poor myself!)
man this is the crappiest thread ever!

Liars....................check
Two facedness...........check
Fake people...........check
Queue Cutters............check
Group assignment with effortless people..........check
Mean, haughty people.....................check

I'm the most hated brother in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ansariyah
02-25-2011, 09:10 PM
I have a million pounds
Cool text colour! ( its absolutely rubbish only if she knew )
I'm a famous footballer
my post should be before your post in fact... my post should be the first post on this thread!
lets all collect money for the poor as a group...(I'll watch them do it...i can't be arsed...I'm poor myself!)
man this is the crappiest thread ever!
Flippin Fibster:ooh:

lol

Rabi'ya
02-25-2011, 09:14 PM

My brothers girlfriend (so so so angry)

a few other people who I do not care to mention here, and inshallah I would love to forget them, as its not worth getting angry over people :)

Cabdullahi
02-25-2011, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~SilverOrchid~

My brothers girlfriend (so so so angry)
try to avoid slipping into catty mode.......just walk towards her when no one is around and she isn't looking....and just go for the peace punch bam straight in her face!

''I love you ...joanne....janet...judy ''...whatever her name is

Rabi'ya
02-25-2011, 09:25 PM
that may happen yet......await a further post sunday night. this is presuming Im not either a) in hospital or b) in a police station somewhere.

seriously, I know she's not worth it, I just pray I have the patience and wisdom to deal with her appropriately.

duaas requested inshAllah

Eric H
02-26-2011, 08:13 AM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

You might watch this Islamic video on anger, it tries to explain the differences between the things people find important in this life and the important things for an after life. I found the video very helpful, even though I am Christian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTWn8...layer_embedded

In the spirit of searching for an inner peace that surpasses all understanding.

Eric

Endymion
02-26-2011, 08:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you all

The Messenger of Allah said:

"If a man gets angry and says: "I seek refuge with Allah, Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala" his anger will go away."

['Sahih al-Jami'; # 695]

In the spirit of striving to overcome our anger

Eric
Greetings and peace be with you all,

You might watch this Islamic video on anger, it tries to explain the differences between the things people find important in this life and the important things for an after life. I found the video very helpful, even though I am Christian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTWn8...layer_embedded

In the spirit of searching for an inner peace that surpasses all understanding.

Eric
Thanks for sharing these great words with us Eric :statisfie
Actually,we all act upon it in our Normal life.Dont mistake us to be very angry people :D.This is our hidden anger on all that nonsence around us but we endure it Alhamdulillah and Please Allah SWT instead of Sheytan :statisfie
Thats actually an indirect reminder to all those people who hurt people or offend them by doing or saying some thing idiot.When they will read it,they will definately correct them selves,Inshallah :statisfie

Revert 2010
02-26-2011, 08:57 AM
1. prejudice
2. Time wasting
3. Not motivating myself

But I don't really get angry anyone, maybe a tad upset by then it passes, anger for me is energy which is misspent, and maybe that energy should be put into rectifying or reducing what made you angry in the first place. : )

marwen
02-26-2011, 09:12 AM
Nothing makes me angry

... except when someone don't let me finish my breakfast .. (

)

And also .. arrogant people.

Eric H
02-26-2011, 09:42 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Endymion; thanks for your kind reply.

I posted those links because they have been a great help to me in the last few days. Last Monday I was sacked from my work, I believe the reason was unfair and unjust. At the tender age of 61, my future job prospects might not be great, and I do need the money, hence I am just a teency weency bit miffed.

I did some voluntary work over and above what was expected from me, in connection with my last employment. My first concern after being sacked was to try and find ways to keep this voluntary work going, and I have found ways to carry on voluntarily.

My daughter is a midwife and she was on the Channel 4 programme “One born every minute” it was a great joy to celebrate with her on the evening of being sacked. I am just so proud of her and her enthusiam, she just seems to look for the good in all the troubled youngsters, who come to her when they are pregnant.

The following day was an opportunity to go to chuirch, and give thanks to God for all the good things I have. A lady at church asked if I would like to go on the rota to do some voluntary ironing, and I find ironing strangly soothing. Later in the day there was a phone call to say, the local churches were working together to try and open a food bank, they are looking for volunteers.

The next day was a wonderful opportunity for me, i called into a group meeting of the Asain Welfare society. An opportunity presented itself to talk about Christians, Muslims, Hindu etc working together voluntarily.

A couple of great days spent with the grandchildren during half term this week, and now I can spend a couple of days with my wife instead of working weekends.

Monday I shall have to start doing all the mundane bits of life like getting a job, asking about benefits, appealing against being sacked.

The reasons for me to be angry still exist, but I have had a briilient time which has given me the opportunity to deal with my anger in positive ways.

Every blessing

Eric

Endymion
02-26-2011, 01:10 PM
Thank you for such a Energetic reply Eric :statisfie

Its truly great to see a person collecting and practicing wisdom and spreading it.The way you are dealing with issues and looking at the positive side is wonderful.
May the Blessings of Allah SWT be with you and your wonderful Family.Amen :statisfie

Reflections
02-26-2011, 01:24 PM
I get angry over the tiniest things sometimes subhanAllah, the one thing that really really gets me angry..when someone wakes me up from my sleep...which is either by switching the light on, opening my window, throwing water on me, pulling the duvet or..or bringing little children in the room..making them believe it's hide and seek game and come and say 'i found you'..and at that point knowing you can't hit them as much as you would love to...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-26-2011, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by halalmeat4free
about this, were allowed to fight someone if someone insulted the Prophet (May peace be upon him); only fight if things go seriously out of hand right?
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Nope we are not. There are stories from the time of the Prophet Sallahu alaayhi wa salam where people would mock him, swear, throw rubbish at him subhaan'Allaah and the prophet had control in his anger and still displayed a smile on his blessed face.

Its a lesson we must learn from , as its only a test for us, to control our anger as anger is haraam.

Ofcourse you are allowed to defend yourself at the time of someone attacking you but out of deffendance not anger or revenge.

peace

needtorepent
02-26-2011, 08:14 PM
I get angry when I make the same mistake over and over again.

Flame of Hope
02-26-2011, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by needtorepent
I can totally relate to that. It's so frustrating!! :hiding: :heated: :enough!:

Innocent Soul
02-27-2011, 02:14 AM
When I see people fighting each other. I just try to stop them and ask them why are you shouting and fighting. Everything can be setteled without fighting. People who think that honest and good people are foolish and stupid. :raging:

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever.” [Muslim]

format_quote Originally Posted by needtorepent
Yeah I think that I am stupid that I could not remember what mistake I have done before and I am repeating it again. :hiding:

سيف الله
02-27-2011, 03:05 PM
Salaam

Greetings and peace be with you Endymion; thanks for your kind reply.

I posted those links because they have been a great help to me in the last few days. Last Monday I was sacked from my work, I believe the reason was unfair and unjust. At the tender age of 61, my future job prospects might not be great, and I do need the money, hence I am just a teency weency bit miffed.
Really sorry to hear about that :(

Nosey question, but is this to do with ageism by any chance?

On a lighter note - Limmys on rent a ranter mode. . . . . . . . .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!