/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Most Inspirational Saying

Flame of Hope
02-22-2011, 03:40 AM
Okay, you might have to really think about this one. You have to choose only one. Which saying has inspired you the most?

To be truthful, this is a hard question to answer since there are so many wonderful sayings. But here's mine:

"All humans are Dead except those who have Knowledge; and all of those who have knowledge are Asleep, except those who do Good Deeds; and those who do good deeds are Deceived except those who are Sincere; and those who are sincere are always in a State of Worry!" ~Imam al-Shafi'i

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
02-25-2011, 12:04 PM
Assalamualaikum

Most verses of the Quran have a deep meaning. :)

"And when harm touches man, he invokes Us, lying down on his side, or sitting or standing. But when We have removed his harm from him, he passes on his way (Continues disobedience) as if he had never invoked Us for a harm that touched him!" [Surah Yunus 10:12]

Flame of Hope
02-25-2011, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
Most verses of the Quran have a deep meaning.
Absolutely. There are many verses that are just pure heaven, you know?? I'll post some that I love shortly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!