/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Business Opportunity

fawada28
02-22-2011, 03:06 PM
AOA I don't post much but I wanted to share something I came across last week and seemed like a really great idea. This is a network marketing company that deals with energy. I honestly believe that a company like this can help a group of people over the long run if we just work together and go at it. Like I said i'm fairly new to it but have seen other company's such as Amway pushing a product rather than a service. If your not interested thats ok, see if your in one of the deregulated energy states and sign up as a customer and save money on your electric bill and potentially get it for free. I assure you it's worth taking the time to take a look at, as its one of the fastest growing company's in America. The name of the company is ambit energy If you have any questions at all you email me with any questions. Thank you and all the best.
Please message me if your interested and I will send you the introduction video.
Sallam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuzubu
02-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Can't you post it here? Do you own it?

Woodrow
02-22-2011, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
Can't you post it here? Do you own it?
Nope it can't be posted here for 2 reasons:

1. because he is a limited member and can not yet post links and

2) We do not allow the posting of links to commercial ventures unless they are first approved by the site owner.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!