/* */

PDA

View Full Version : People's Taunts

yas2010
02-22-2011, 11:29 PM
:wa:
As you maybe aware from my earlier i lost my baby son at full term (39weeks) and had to go through a hard labour just over 10weeks ago. :cry:
I grieve with pain as any mother would but I have also become much more closer to Allah (swt) through my prays and dua's but
also through the wonderful support i recieve from this forum. Subhan'Allah.

There are many people that have taunted me, because i have lost my son. There cruel words hurt me. imsad
is there anything i can read to help when i hear such things.

Any advice would be gratefully recieved.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
02-22-2011, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yas2010
As you maybe aware from my earlier i lost my baby son at full term (39weeks) and had to go through a hard labour just over 10weeks ago. :cry:
I grieve with pain as any mother would but I have also become much more closer to Allah (swt) through my prays and dua's but

There are many people that have taunted me, because i have lost my son. There cruel words hurt me. imsad

Why do you have such people in your life?

Snowflake
02-23-2011, 01:18 AM

Assalamu alaykum,

May Allah grant you peace and relieve your sadness my dear sister. Ameen. The Prophet (SAW) said about people who wrong others:

“If one has wronged his brother’s dignity or assaulted his assets unrightfully, he must have himself forgiven before the Doomsday where there is no gold or silver to pay. Otherwise, some of his good deeds (equal to the rights of that person) will be taken away from him and given to that person. If he has no good deeds, then the sins of the wronged one will be given to him. “

Invocations for anguish

122. Laa 'ilaaha 'illallaahul-'Adheemul-Haleem, laa 'ilaaha 'illallaahu Rabbul-'Arshil-'Adheem, laa 'ilaaha 'illallaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-'ardhi wa Rabbul-'Arshil-Kareem .

There is none worthy of worship but Allah the Mighty, the Forbearing. There is none worthy of worship but Allah, Lord of the Magnificent Throne. There is none worthy of worship but Allah, Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth, and Lord of the Noble Throne.

Reference: Al-Bukhari 8/154, Muslim 4/2092

123. Allaahumma rahmataka 'arjoo falaa takilnee 'ilaa nafsee tarfata 'aynin, wa 'aslih lee sha'nee kullahu, laa'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta.

O Allah , I hope for Your mercy . Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye (i.e. a moment) . Correct all of my affairs for me . There is none worthy of worship but You.

Reference: Abu Dawud 4/324, Ahmad 5/42. Al-Albani graded it as good in Sahih Abu Dawud 3/959.

124. Laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta subhaanaka 'innee kuntu minadh-dhaalimeen .

There is none worthy of worship but You, glory is to You. Surely, I was among the wrongdoers.

Reference: At-Tirmithi 5/529. Al-Hakim declared it authentic and Ath-Thahabi agreed with him 1/ 505. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/168.

125. Allaahu Allaahu Rabbee laa 'ushriku bihishay'an.

Allah, Allah is my Lord. I do not associate anything with Him.

Reference: Abu Dawud 2/87. See also Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Mdjah 2/335.

Also by focusing deeply on Allah in your heart, and making dhikr inwards when people make hurtful comments, you will find their words won't have any effect you at all inshaAllah.

Those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh), and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allâh, Verily, in the remembrance of Allâh do hearts find rest" (Surah ar'Ra'd 13:28)

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Taiyab/Desktop/My%20New%20Year%20Gift%20Package%20For%20YOU%20%C2 %AB%20Shahrazad_files/image010.jpg[/IMG]

جوري
02-23-2011, 03:09 AM
There are many people that have taunted me, because i have lost my son. There cruel words hurt me.

Sob7an Allah.. it hurts me to hear that..I read a beautiful story once about how children who die young or at birth are taught the Quran by the prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) and that one of them saved his father from hell.. that story really gives me comfort I hope someone will be able to locate it insha'Allah and share it with you..
This is a time to be close with Allah swt surely these hard times are there so we can grow closer to Allah.. have faith that no soul is lost with Allah swt, that your baby is in a safe place of lodging until you meet again.. insha'Allah he'll take you by the hand and lead you to heaven...

I don't understand how people can be so cruel as if they have guaranteed that no ill will befall them but worst than that fear is to be innately evil like that.. I truly can't understand that, but your concern shouldn't be with folks like that..

just ignore them and leave them and ask them to leave you be..

I'll keep you dear sister in my du3a, may Allah swt make this difficult time easy for you.. it will get easy insha'Allah.. surely with every hardship comes twice the relief.. ina ma3a al3osr yousra ina ma3a al3osr yousra!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
02-27-2011, 11:15 AM
wow, this is really shocking.

what i would suggest is just ignore it. i know it can be hard but eventually you learn what to ignore becuase you realise that you dont need it in your life and that its causing you unnecessary stress. try your best not to be around these people so that you dont have to hear thier words and if it so happens that you hear thier words just as best as you can, just try block it out. the way they say things may have you thinking that they are stong and you cant defned yourself againt it, but trust me, people like this are weak and thats the exact same reason they wish to hurt others-to give them selves some type of ego boost....so no, dont be fooled by this assumed stregth of thiers.

Hamza Asadullah
03-03-2011, 05:09 PM

Asalaamu Alaikum, My dear sister no words will EVER affect you if you keep in your mind that if you remain patient and steadfast and do everything in this life to please Allah and refrain from anything which displeases him, then on the day of judgement your son will hold your hands and lead you into Jannah where you can spend eternity with him. Subhanallah!

Who's words can affect you now? Keep this in your mind whenever anyone tries to put you down and you will only gain happiness when you know you will be with your son soon inshallah.

May Allah re-unite you with your son so that he can hold your hands and lead you to Jannah! Ameen

Also remember the comforting words of Allah:

The Comforting words of Allah during hardships and trials

Verily, with the hardship,
there is relief
(i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs). [ Al-Inshirah 94:6]

"Peace unto you for that ye persevered in patience! Now how excellent is the final home!"
Excellent indeed is the final home!" [ Ar-Rad 13:24]

"...Do not regard it an evil to you;
nay, it is good for you...." [An- Nuur 24:11]

"...So put your trust (in Allaah)
if ye are indeed believers." [Al-Maida 5:23]

"O ye who believe!
Seek help in steadfastness
and prayer.
Lo! Allaah is with the steadfast." [Al-Baqarah 2:153]

"And certainly,
We shall test you with something
of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits,
but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).
Who, when afflicted with calamity,
say: "Truly! To Allaah we belong
and truly, to Him we shall return." [ Al-Baqara 2: 155~156]

"And He will provide him
from (sources)
He never could imagine.
And whosoever puts his trust in Allaah,
then HE will suffice him.
Verily, Allaah will accomplish his purpose.
Indeed Allaah has set a measure for all things." [ At-Talaq 65:3]

"Verily We have created man
into toil and struggle." [ Al-Balad 90:4]

Know that when you have problems or in difficulty, then it is by Allaah's permission for HE says:

"Say: "Nothing shall ever happen to us
except what Allaah has ordained for us.
He is our Maula (Lord, Helper and Protector)."
And in Allaah
let the believers put their trust." [At-Taubah 9:51]

"No kind of calamity can occur,
except by the leave of Allaah
And if any one believes in Allaah,
{Allaah} guides his heart (aright):
for Allaah knows all things." [At-Taghabun 64:11]

"...There did Allaah give you one distress after another
by way of requital
to teach you not to grieve
for that which had escaped you,
nor for that which had befallen you.
And Allaah is Well Aware of all that you do." [Al-Imran 3:153]

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!