/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Morocco Protests

GuestFellow
02-23-2011, 04:31 PM
:sl:
Five burned bodies have been found in a bank which was set on fire following anti-government protests in Morocco on Sunday, the interior minister has said.

I didn't expect people of Morocco to protest...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Subhaan'Allaah

جوري
02-23-2011, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Five burned bodies have been found in a bank which was set on fire following anti-government protests in Morocco on Sunday, the interior minister has said. I didn't expect people of Morocco to protest...

Neither did I.. and it is a funny thing too as I was shopping on Sunday and the Moroccan sales lady said that she was just back from Morocco and people just love love lovvvvvve Mohammed the VI and would never jump on that band wagon...

sob7an Allah.. I really do believe we're headed for the big events.. there is no going back now..

:w:

جوري
02-23-2011, 11:10 PM
http://www.france24.com/en/20110220-...-powers-reform

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
02-23-2011, 11:47 PM
I think unemployment and poverty is the main reason for these protests.

Why do I get the feeling everything is going to end badly? My suspicion is baseless but I think something bad is going to happen if all Muslim countries start to protest...

جوري
02-24-2011, 12:05 AM
I don't think bad things per se are going to happen.. I think what will happen is what is meant to happen.. we can't live under these circumstances much longer as Muslims.. I think we've all taken all we can.. the old generation made mistakes and the new generation doesn't want to continue that path. So many ayas on the quran about umam qad khalat.. they have earned what they've earned and we're to earn what we'll earn. but we'll not inherit their sins.. sometimes righteous things come out of fasiqs so who knows.. you know like bani Israel when they were lost in the desert for forty years.. that generation had to perish so a better generation would come.. and I think in many ways it is devastating that young people inherited the sins of their fathers but at least they're willing to die for what is right.. perhaps many people are out for the wrong reasons but whenever I hear chants in the background through the overwhelming voice of a very biased media.. I hear calls of Allah Akbar and jihad jihad jihad.. especially so in Egypt and Libya.. so who knows insha'Allah a new ummah will rise and prepare us for all the right things...

GuestFellow
02-24-2011, 12:15 AM
^ :sl:

I think a new Ummah may rise slowly but I remember watching a documentary about the neoconservatives.

These are pro-intellectual Zionists that want to spread "democracy" in the Middle East. They also participate in think-tanks like the Project for the New American Century, MEMRI, Hudson Instutite, etc.

For years they have been planning to invade Middle Eastern countries to overthrow dictators. If these protests continue to happen, there will be no protests which is a good thing. So they will have no excuse to invade these countries but I get the feeling as each dictator falls, Israel will become more and more paranoid. This might be the neoconservatives new theme to launch an attack.

Dagless
02-24-2011, 12:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Why do I get the feeling everything is going to end badly? My suspicion is baseless but I think something bad is going to happen if all Muslim countries start to protest...
Even if something bad happens it will be a something they did rather than the bad of a corrupt dictator and western supremacy. They'll find their way.

جوري
02-24-2011, 12:25 AM
well I believe that indeed will happen.. we all remember condoleezza vision for a 'new middle east' of course it meant hand picking the govt. of their choice such as the case in Afghanistan and Iraq-- I am certain they'd never imagined that it would be done in this fashion and out of their control..and I know that it must be driving them crazy collectively (may God make them ever more paranoid) but I digress..
fact of the matter is the people have already proven that they're willing to die for this and I am not sure western govt. can't sell any more 'freedom' crap to anyone especially with the economic conditions being as dire as they're. Frankly if they all band together and we all know they love their hedonistic lives too much and have plenty to lose in contrast to people who have absolutely nothing to lose it will spell disaster for them.. It really will be that big mal7ama (Armageddon) and we know the outcome of that.

so the best they can do for now is create civil unrest by sending their goons here and there to sow the seeds of discord that we're all familiar with.. little curve balls like the stupid lara logan story, or some copts of Egypt stealing land and alleging that they're being persecuted.. the game of the devil they've perfected no doubt.. but the game of people en masse out for one cause beating with one heart they've not been nor will they ever be able to target yet.. Islam for us isn't a relic.. not some distant keepsake to be visited on holidays.. it is in every fiber of our being and I believe they've cause to be fearful indeed for if they had any legitimacy in what they do and believe they wouldn't be so rabid about it.. Surely truth has come and falsehood has perished for falsehood by its very nature is bound to perish!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!