/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time you made a mistake?

Flame of Hope
02-23-2011, 06:14 PM
This is a question for everybody, whoever you are, wherever you are. When was the last time you made a mistake? :skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
02-23-2011, 06:18 PM
:sl:

What's with the skeleton? :giggling:

Erm, only this morning on the phone I mistaken the British Gas guy on the phone to be my brother and wouldn't answer any of his questions :p: Do you want like big mistakes? Or everyday ones? :D

Flame of Hope
02-23-2011, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
What's with the skeleton?
:giggling: I'm just having fun with all these emoticons I get to use. lol. Glad it brought a smile upon your face because when I picked the skeleton, I was smiling myself. :D

Rafeeq
02-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Yesterday, I sent some money to my home country and paid actual amount but forgot to pay exchange fee. The cashier also did not request and I came back.....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MartyrX
02-23-2011, 07:03 PM
This morning I got ready for work an hour before I had to leave. I almost walked out the door too, until I realized what time it actually was.

MariamA.
02-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Last week when I'd forgotten my Science book twice with in the same week...
When I ignored my family for some time ( I was 11 back then...I didnt know what I was doing)
Wind people up when they called to ask for my mom (last weeek >.<)

Ghazalah
02-23-2011, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MariamA.
Wind people up when they called to ask for my mom (last weeek >.<)
:giggling: I do this too, not mistakenly though lol

Hannah.
02-23-2011, 08:47 PM
As geeky as it sounds, my last maths test B-)

Tyrion
02-23-2011, 08:53 PM
Anyone who doesn't say "constantly" is lying. :p I can't recall the last mistake I made, but I'm pretty sure I've made many today. :(

This thread just reminded me of my fourth grade teacher who used to say that the only people who don't make mistakes are dead people. :D

Flame of Hope
02-23-2011, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
This thread just reminded me of my fourth grade teacher who used to say that the only people who don't make mistakes are dead people.
Cool. :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!