PDA

View Full Version : Moving

openup
02-24-2011, 02:30 PM
Salaam All, which is the best country to move to? I want a fresh start somewhere preferably in an Islamic state but with whats going on I have no idea.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
02-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by LonnieM
Salaam All, which is the best country to move to?
Zimbabwe , nice place....very nice

tigerkhan
02-25-2011, 03:32 AM
welcom to pakistan...lol

Originally Posted by
but he is asking islamic state.

ardianto
02-25-2011, 11:10 AM
@ Lonnie M

You can chose any country that you like, but, would that country allow you to move there ?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
02-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by Abdullahii
You know there maybe a problem with the economy when you're buying groceries with this:

GuestFellow
02-25-2011, 11:46 AM
I wanted to move to a Muslim country but it was too difficult at the moment.

I would not move to Arab countries at the moment like Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt, Syria, etc. There are protests taking place and I suspect more will come.

You can move to Turkey but it is not Islamic. In fact, there are no proper Islamic states.

As for Pakistan...I was 13 years old when I visited Pakistan and I was bored. I hated the flies, cows and chicken. I thought I was going to go insane. The water tasted too unusual, the electricity was not working properly at times. At the doctors, there is NO privacy. When I went for a haircut, the guy began to bash my head (I think he was massaging it) but it hurt like hell. Some people kept on staring at me....I thought my haircut was messed up but there are people who stared at me a lot. o_o

I do miss the Pakistan sometimes because it was very peaceful, especially at night. The people were really nice and friendly. Pakistanis in the UK are way too ghetto lol...of course not all of them.

I lived in the countryside so I'm not sure what it was like in the urban areas.

openup
02-25-2011, 05:24 PM
I'm looking to move somewhere stable but that seems impossible at the moment. I wouldn't move to pakistan and the middle easts not an option until they sort things out. africa... its an option.

tigerkhan
02-26-2011, 04:40 AM
Originally Posted by
As for Pakistan...I was 13 years old when I visited Pakistan and I was bored. I hated the flies, cows and chicken. I thought I was going to go insane. The water tasted too unusual, the electricity was not working properly at times. At the doctors, there is NO privacy. When I went for a haircut, the guy began to bash my head (I think he was massaging it) but it hurt like hell. Some people kept on staring at me....I thought my haircut was messed up but there are people who stared at me a lot. o_o
u are talking of typical punjabi village..lol but there are different culture and atmosphere in different areas. i am talking of federal area. Islamabad, Hazara, i.e potohar region. nice climate, natural beauty, nice ppl, peace, and on top u practice and learn more about ur religion.

Ramadhan
02-26-2011, 11:30 AM
How's life in Syria? Is it more islamic than other countries in the region? For some reason, I have this romantic idea about living in syria.

Muhaba
02-26-2011, 11:56 AM
syria is beautiful. the people are very nice and friendly. however, it isn't as islamic as some of the other arab countries. for example, the law permits ppl to have relations outside marriage, which isn't allowed in the gulf countries. other than that, it is peaceful and there are many scholars here who give lectures and speeches and there are lots of religous ppl. there are masajid at nearly every corner and the masajids are well taken care of by the awqaf, so they are clean and organized unlike the masajid that i had seen in saudi arabia, which sadly were lying in very bad condition.

Hamza Asadullah
03-01-2011, 02:58 AM
Originally Posted by LonnieM
Salaam All, which is the best country to move to? I want a fresh start somewhere preferably in an Islamic state but with whats going on I have no idea.
Asalaamu Alaikum, currently there is no Islamic state in the world. I have heard Mauritania is a good place for a Muslim to live in as it is also brilliant for learning about deen and has some good scholars. It is also very cheap. Research about Mauritania. Whatever is best for you will happen inshallah.

And Allah knows best in all matters

ardianto
03-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Hamza81
Asalaamu Alaikum, currently there is no Islamic state in the world. I have heard Mauritania is a good place for a Muslim to live in as it is also brilliant for learning about deen and has some good scholars. It is also very cheap. Research about Mauritania. Whatever is best for you will happen inshallah.

And Allah knows best in all matters
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I have heard in Mauritania we can find huge collection of classic Islamic books that not available in other countries. Also I heard Mauritanian students of knowledge are still in old tradition to make copies of Islamic books, with hand writing, not print by printing machines.

Hamza Asadullah
03-03-2011, 02:46 AM
Originally Posted by ardianto
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I have heard in Mauritania we can find huge collection of classic Islamic books that not available in other countries. Also I heard Mauritanian students of knowledge are still in old tradition to make copies of Islamic books, with hand writing, not print by printing machines.
Wa Alaikum Asalaam, yes they still hold onto traditional ways of learning and teaching Islam. I would say it is of the best countries to learn Islam in Africa and is also relatively stable although poor but very humble place and one would benefit much in going there to learn. Majority of them are Maliki as is most of north east Africa.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!