/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your Best Ability

Flame of Hope
02-24-2011, 07:06 PM
Each individual has been gifted with abilities, nevermind if we think they are ordinary abilities. But here is a question for you.

What is your best ability and service that you can offer in the way of Allah, the way of Islam? Hey, even a smile will do you know. It's counted as charity and in the way of Islam. :thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flame of Hope
02-24-2011, 07:09 PM
Maybe not my best, but one of them is my great ability to ask questions and finding out answers. :)

Zuzubu
02-24-2011, 07:09 PM
Making kids

Playing games

Studying

Eating mango

MartyrX
02-24-2011, 07:20 PM
I'd say writing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
LavaDog
02-24-2011, 07:21 PM
I am very empathetic towards others, I like to do charity work.

S.Belle
02-24-2011, 07:23 PM
i really like listening to/helping people or just making someone smile.
somewhat decent at coming up with ideas

Al-Mufarridun
02-24-2011, 07:24 PM
what a powerful question that is.

Flame of Hope
02-24-2011, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
Yes, I asked this question so as to think about what is the best thing or service we have to offer Allah. :)

yahia12
02-24-2011, 08:18 PM
trustworthy and helpful.

Zuzubu
02-24-2011, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
what a powerful answer that is.

*charisma*
02-24-2011, 10:56 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

I truly believe that you can be the best at anything if you really want to be, and subhanallah when you love and trust in Allah, anything done for His sake is easy. (: Alhemdulilah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Cabdullahi
02-24-2011, 10:58 PM
being silly ...

Ghazalah
02-24-2011, 10:59 PM
I like your threads Flame :D

My ability is unique, and hard to explain :p:

GuestFellow
02-24-2011, 11:32 PM
:sl:

Eating Croissants.

Flame of Hope
02-25-2011, 12:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
being silly ...
My favorite ability. My bread and butter, really. :giggling:

Flame of Hope
02-25-2011, 12:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Eating Croissants.
I hope it comes with the most noble and sublime ability to SHARE them. :happy:

GuestFellow
02-25-2011, 12:33 AM
^ I do not possess the ability. :p:

Flame of Hope
02-25-2011, 01:00 AM
^ I do not possess the ability.
I'm not at all disheartened, brother. :) This happens to be the supreme sort of ability that can be learned and cultivated with just a bit of practice. :D

GuestFellow
02-25-2011, 01:32 AM
^ You cannot share croissants! The croissants chooses the consumer...you are not worthy!

The one with the power to consume the croissants approaches.…born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies…and the croissants will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the croissants knows not.…and either must consume at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives.…the one with the power to consume the croissants will be born as the seventh month dies…

Now leave...before my croissants get really mad. :p:

Ghazalah
02-25-2011, 01:37 AM
^You have the ability to derail threads ;D

Flame of Hope
02-25-2011, 01:58 AM
You cannot share croissants! The croissants chooses the consumer...you are not worthy!
Those croissants told me that they are my fwends. And by the way, I thought I might let you know I have one ability up my sleeve. Lots and lots of patience with those who refuse to share their croissants. :D

GuestFellow
02-25-2011, 02:03 AM
^ You cannot eat your fwends! That is the point...

Flame of Hope
02-25-2011, 02:11 AM
^ You cannot eat your fwends! That is the point...
Hmm. Good point. I surely agree with you. I cannot eat my fwends. Never!! :hmm:

tigerkhan
02-25-2011, 03:17 AM
oh my abilities...ya ALLAH SWT has blessed me much.
on the top i like my speaking power. i am excellent speaker in Urdu and can convince ppl very easily. but i never like marketing but i used this ability for dawa.
i had an excellent memorizing ability ahd. anything once i hear or read will be saved to my mind. lol.... thats y i was topper through out my academic career. was a good sportsman. and was a don also....lol
anyway plz no evil seeing no jealously...lol...from years i am a broken heart and scattered soul.....need ur prayers.

ardianto
02-25-2011, 03:18 AM
Eating Croissants.
Eating Croissants is not ability. Making Croissants, ................... that's ability.

Flame of Hope
02-25-2011, 03:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Eating Croissants is not ability. Making Croissants, ................... that's ability.
I had been wondering about that. ^o) How could brother Guestfellow eat his fwends. :skeleton:

GuestFellow
02-25-2011, 04:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
I had been wondering about that. ^o) How could brother Guestfellow eat his fwends. :skeleton:
Your fwends, not mine :p:

On a serious note, yes I can make croissants. Its not hard though it requires patience and a lot of preparation is involved. There are many recipes, google it.

ardianto
02-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Your fwends, not mine :p:

On a serious note, yes I can make croissants. Its not hard though it requires patience and a lot of preparation is involved. There are many recipes, google it.
Ability in making croissants + ability in start business = Guestfellow's Croissants Cafe :D

Flame of Hope
02-25-2011, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Ability in making croissants + ability in start business = Guestfellow's Croissants Cafe
I wouldn't give Guestfellow's Croissants Cafe my business. I refuse to eat my fwends. :omg:

And I'll tell everyone about it. And you both will become bankrupt and have to shut down. :skeleton:

So there!!!! ;D:

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-25-2011, 05:54 PM
Sympathetic, Possessive, Swift learning are my positive qualities.

Arjay
02-25-2011, 09:41 PM
My first post!

My gift, which I discovered at a very early age, is the ability to make everyone I meet either smile, laugh or feel better than they did before they met me.

Arjay

R Khan
02-26-2011, 12:18 PM
X-ray vision.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!