/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mostly here for advice

needtorepent
02-24-2011, 08:06 PM
salaam

I am mostly here for advice. I am in dire need of it at this time. I need to talk to someone who is good at giving advice for difficult situations. This is not your everyday issue. Please. I need help. JAK.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
02-24-2011, 08:13 PM
Post what u need advice about so that someone may help
If you dont feel comfortable posting under your username then post as anonymous
how to post anonymously > http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...s-posting.html
May Allah help and guide you sis.

Zuzubu
02-24-2011, 08:18 PM
Ya, well no one knows who you are anyways, so just ask?

needtorepent
02-24-2011, 08:27 PM
It's a very heavy topic. I was hoping someone would be able to help me with this through PM. I can't bring myself to posting it where everyone can see it, even if its anonymous. Again, this is a very heavy topic. It's a very difficult situation I'm in. Not anybody can help me with this. I need to talk to someone who is wise and level-headed and has a good knowledge or access to good knowledge about our deen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
02-24-2011, 08:32 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum ...... inshAllah hope you find ur advice soon :)

PouringRain
02-25-2011, 02:10 AM
Welcome to the forum.

needtorepent
02-26-2011, 12:05 PM
jak all for your welcomes

selsebil
02-26-2011, 12:27 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here and get the advice.

format_quote Originally Posted by needtorepent
salaam

I am mostly here for advice. I am in dire need of it at this time. I need to talk to someone who is good at giving advice for difficult situations. This is not your everyday issue. Please. I need help. JAK.

Muhammad
02-26-2011, 12:33 PM

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are in.

Perhaps it would be best to find a good scholar, whether someone you can meet in person or someone you can contact over telephone/internet, as such a person would be well-grounded in knowledge of our deen and have more wisdom to offer Insha'Allaah. If you are simply looking for a brother/sister to talk through your problems with, I am sure they will be willing to help, but if you want a qualified person this forum may not be the best place. May Allaah (swt) make things easy for you and provide a way out for you, Aameen. :)

- Qatada -
02-26-2011, 01:09 PM
:salamext:

Ask a student of knowledge here; http://ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe called Ayman bin khaled

needtorepent
02-26-2011, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
:salamext:

Ask a student of knowledge here; called Ayman bin khaled
I will check out that forum and see if this person would be ready for a heavy topic inshallah. JAK.

P.S. I had to remove the link from your original post because as a new member, I am not allowed to post links yet.

needtorepent
02-26-2011, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are in.

Perhaps it would be best to find a good scholar, whether someone you can meet in person or someone you can contact over telephone/internet, as such a person would be well-grounded in knowledge of our deen and have more wisdom to offer Insha'Allaah. If you are simply looking for a brother/sister to talk through your problems with, I am sure they will be willing to help, but if you want a qualified person this forum may not be the best place. May Allaah (swt) make things easy for you and provide a way out for you, Aameen. :)
JAK. If you happen to know of any really good, reputable scholars who fit that description, I would be grateful if you'd let me know.

Flame of Hope
02-27-2011, 02:57 AM
Welcome to the forum sister. I'm new here myself but I have already learned a lot of things within my short stay here. I think I ask too many questions, but I've been assured that it's okay to ask. :) If I don't ask how will I ever know?

Also, about your need for advice, I'd like to say one thing. Allah's name is Ar-Rahman. He is the Most Merciful and the Most Forgiving. He will forgive you for ANYTHING provided your repentance is sincere. The sins of man, no matter how great they are or how major cannot exceed the mercy of Allah. So don't despair sister.

truthseeker63
02-27-2011, 08:38 PM
Hello and Welcome.

needtorepent
02-28-2011, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
Welcome to the forum sister. I'm new here myself but I have already learned a lot of things within my short stay here. I think I ask too many questions, but I've been assured that it's okay to ask. :) If I don't ask how will I ever know?

Also, about your need for advice, I'd like to say one thing. Allah's name is Ar-Rahman. He is the Most Merciful and the Most Forgiving. He will forgive you for ANYTHING provided your repentance is sincere. The sins of man, no matter how great they are or how major cannot exceed the mercy of Allah. So don't despair sister.
Sister, you are right. Allah truly is Ar-Rahman. I have asked for advice and have received it alhamdulillah. I'm so happy that Allah has led me to this site. I feel a lot better now. I initially was only going to ask for advice and then leave, but I think staying here for a while will be good for my iman inshallah, so I will stay for a while inshallah.

JAK for the warm welcome. And asking questions is a good thing sister, it's part of seeking knowledge. :)

needtorepent
02-28-2011, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
Hello and Welcome.
Hello and thank you.

Flame of Hope
02-28-2011, 04:40 PM
You have been in my dua's, sister needtorepent.

Sooooooo glad that you have decided to stay. :muslimah:

needtorepent
02-28-2011, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
You have been in my dua's, sister needtorepent.

Sooooooo glad that you have decided to stay. :muslimah:
JAK sister. I appreciate it. May Allah reward you with the best of rewards.

And I am glad too, sister. :)

truthseeker63
03-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Hello and Welcome.

needtorepent
03-02-2011, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
Hello and Welcome.
Hello and thank you for the welcome.

truthseeker63
03-03-2011, 12:15 AM
So am I here too for this.

needtorepent
03-03-2011, 06:21 AM
I think many of us are. May Allah guide us all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!