/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Excellent power point presentation on Western Colonialism/Democracy

جوري
02-24-2011, 08:33 PM
The question however is how to upload the power point presentation here?
if any volunteers pls. send me a PM so I can forward you a great email today detailing the historical ills of this western imposed system that goes against the basic God given dignity and rights conferred upon humanity..

so we can upload it here somehow..

Jazakoum Allah khyran in advance.....

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
02-24-2011, 08:41 PM
Try Scribd.com/

Zuzubu
02-24-2011, 08:52 PM
Upload it online, and paste a link. You are full member, so it wont be a problem. =)

جوري
02-24-2011, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
Ok akhi.. try it

http://www.scribd.com/full/49498160?...wwhqzd7er5f7wp

Let me know if it works insha'Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tyrion
02-24-2011, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

Ok akhi.. try it

http://www.scribd.com/full/49498160?...wwhqzd7er5f7wp

Let me know if it works insha'Allah
It works fine. Too bad I can't read Arabic yet though... :p

جوري
02-24-2011, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
It works fine. Too bad I can't read Arabic yet though...

As they say a pic is worth a thousand words and there are tons of pix there...

Tyrion
02-24-2011, 10:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

As they say a pic is worth a thousand words and there are tons of pix there...

Ah, I only skimmed the first couple of slides, so I didn't notice any pictures. I'll be sure to check them out.

I might even spend some time trying to see just how much of the Arabic I can understand... Might be good practice for my exam tomorrow. :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!