/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MOOZ-lum the movie

Aprender
02-25-2011, 05:10 AM

I heard about this movie a while back and I see that they've just released the theatrical film trailer for it. It's in theaters now. I haven't seen it yet but based on the trailer it looks like it could be a good film for non-Muslim Americans to see how bad they treat the American Muslim community...always good when a movie can be a mirror for people.

Have any of you seen it in your city?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
02-25-2011, 05:18 AM
I haven't seen it, but I do know it's coming to my town soon. CAIR is helping to organize for it.

Aprender
02-25-2011, 05:21 AM
That's awesome! Sorry, but what is CAIR?

Aprender
02-25-2011, 05:24 AM
^oh wait, nevermind. Just did a quick Google of it and I saw. :) We need to get something like that going on here. I just joined MSA at my university so maybe we can get something organized.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
02-25-2011, 05:38 AM
Is this in the UK?
If Glover says "I'm too old for this..." it will be worth the price of admittance.

Aprender
02-25-2011, 06:08 AM
Hmm. No, I don't think it's playing in the UK yet but I'm sure that'll be the next destination. I think the official website might have more details.

http://moozlumthemovie.com/moozlum/

tw009
02-25-2011, 08:47 PM
Havent watched it yet but Its playing all this week here.

Cabdullahi
02-25-2011, 08:52 PM
if you have nia long and danny clover you'll get a good movie

Faatin
03-22-2011, 04:54 AM
I want to seee this! I think you have to request it to show in your area or something, that's what my friend in DC said. She and her youth group requested it and saw it and said it was pretty good.
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
Hmm. No, I don't think it's playing in the UK yet but I'm sure that'll be the next destination. I think the official website might have more details.

http://moozlumthemovie.com/moozlum/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!