/* */

PDA

View Full Version : signed petition to keep art gallery opened

anonymous
02-25-2011, 12:15 PM
Salaam

I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice -

Bascially a work colleague came around the office to sign a petition for a gallery to be remained open as they are considering shutting it down -

i signed it but now im wonder what kind of gallery is it - do they paint people cos if so then that is haram and therefore ive helped in trying to keep this opened - would this be a sin in my part

when i asked him what do they paint - he said all kinds of thing??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
03-01-2011, 02:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Salaam

I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice -

Bascially a work colleague came around the office to sign a petition for a gallery to be remained open as they are considering shutting it down -

i signed it but now im wonder what kind of gallery is it - do they paint people cos if so then that is haram and therefore ive helped in trying to keep this opened - would this be a sin in my part

when i asked him what do they paint - he said all kinds of thing??
Asalaamu Alaikum, if those art gallerys contain pictures of animate objects then it is not permissable for us to go to such gallerys as the painting of animate objects are forbidden.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!