/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Read Quran - an application that displays word-by-word translation-transliteration

readquran23
02-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Salaamu Alaikum,

Firstly I'm new to this forum, so thank you for putting up such a great forum

I'm a computer engineering student living in Turkey and I've developed a Quran reading application. You can see the translation and transliteration of each individual word and there is also verse translations (only in English and Turkish now but I will add all kinds of languages as soon as possible, in 1 week or so.) You can also listen to the recitation of each verse. I was inspired from the sites like tanzil dot net and quran dot com .

The address of my website is quranread dot weebly dot com . Please check it out! It's free. Any feedback/comments are welcome.

Hope you all like it.

p.s. I'm sorry about those "dot dot" s. I know I'm not allowed to post links until a few messages. I've already introduced myself in the introduction forum..However since I'm a student, things are going busy and I just wanted to share it while I still have some time. Hope you all like it.

Also please consider liking it in facebook when you enter the website (you will see the "like" button). Thanks!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!