/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Egypt + Libya + Tunisia : are you for the reunion ?

marwen
02-26-2011, 06:40 AM
Egypt, Tunisia and Libya are having the same situation. They have many similarities : the same religion, the same language and origins. Many tunisians are originated from arab egyptian tribes (banu hilal) and from libya. Now they have the same destiny. What do you think about the reunion of these three countries as a first step to unify all the muslim countries ?

I think if we have one big unified country (Egypt+Libya+Tunisia) in the center of the muslim world, it will be more likely to attract other muslim countries in the vicinity to join the union.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
02-26-2011, 06:43 AM
I don't think that would happen. Atleast not so soon. You guys know the situation well though.
Question: Will Khilafah be established before the appearance of Imam Mahdi?

Dagless
02-26-2011, 07:29 AM
I think there is too much nationalism for one big country, but it would be good if they formed an Arab version of the EU.

smile
02-28-2011, 12:09 PM
it doesn't matter if the countries are side by side
they have lots of differences
and they will clash

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!