/* */

PDA

View Full Version : World’s Most Expensive and Amazing Children’s Beds.

Endymion
02-26-2011, 01:15 PM
Every parent wants the best for his child, but would you pay the price of a luxury car to get them the fantasy bed they’ve always dreamed of?

Posh Tots, a company that makes “the most extraordinary children’s furnishings in the world”, is offering you the chance to buy your little princess a real palace bed, complete with a fiberglass slide, staircase and enchanted balcony, for the modest price of $47,000. No, I didn’t add an extra zero by mistake, that really is the price of a children’s bed. It looks perfect, and I’m sure any little girl would be happy to have it (if not, the company’s also makes a Fantasy Coach bed, for the same price), but you’d need to be shoveling cash to pay almost fifty grand for it.

If the beds mentioned above are a little out of your league, Posh Tots offers a few cheaper alternatives, like the $22,605 Woodland Princess Castle Bunk Bed. Still way too rich for my blood, but after reading about the world’s ultimate children’s playhouse, I’m sure some people consider this a bargain. Still, if you can’t afford to buy one of this furnishing masterpieces, you could try building one, like this guy.

Me grown up :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
02-26-2011, 01:33 PM
It's the bed

http://www.poshtots.com/childs-furni...uctdetail.aspx

yas2010
02-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Total Madness....

Children need love, time, and paitence. :)

ardianto
02-26-2011, 02:22 PM
Use your creativity and start your "Do It Yourself" project.

It's cheaper, it's better. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
02-26-2011, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by

So for 47k it doesn't include assembly and you will have to re-assemble it yourself?

unbelievable.

yas2010
02-26-2011, 02:39 PM
So for 47k it doesn't include assembly and you will have to re-assemble it yourself?

unbelievable
Very true brother. LOL...

smile
02-28-2011, 12:21 PM
waste of money
spoilt kids
dunya rubbish!

lol

PouringRain
02-28-2011, 04:07 PM
I saw a princess bunk bed with a slide at a furniture store here for only several hundred dollars. It was adorable.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!