/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Childhood Toy/s

yas2010
02-26-2011, 07:19 PM
Dear All :sl:

What were your favourite childhood toy/s?

Mine was Lego and Barbie. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MartyrX
02-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Transformers and G.I.Joe

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2011, 08:41 PM
i dont remember having a favorite toy.

i use to play with anything

especially consoles

LavaDog
02-26-2011, 08:59 PM
Army men and Axis & Allies board game.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yas2010
02-28-2011, 07:24 PM
My eldest brother had a walking, talking BA Baracus ( A-Team) gosh i was so jealous :)

S.Belle
02-28-2011, 07:45 PM
I was more of an outdoors kid and went playing in the woods so i guess sticks...and mud pies lol
nah but seriously i loved my easy bake oven
Buzz and Woody dolls..action figures? im not sure what to call them..

breezes
02-28-2011, 08:04 PM
will, remember <because I'm still young :coolious:> it was a doll .

yas2010
02-28-2011, 08:24 PM
I had one of those A'la carte Kitchens that was pretty cool, but i had to share with my little sister :(

Hannah.
02-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Not exactly a toy, but I loved my mcflurry maker :)

Zuzubu
02-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Lego (((Denmark made it. :D ))), computer, and all kinds of Toy story stuff.

Ansariyah
02-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Trampoline, Gymnastic ribbon, Hula Hoops, Skipping rope, skateboard, bike, tennis racket, football, marbles!=) Proper outdoory kid!=p

Oh n my brothas n sistas, were my best play mates! Alhamdulilah.

cat eyes
02-28-2011, 10:14 PM
i had a teddy that was a dog and i loved him to bits. id bring him everywhere with me

GuestFellow
03-01-2011, 12:36 AM
Salaam,

My N64 console.

Woodrow
03-01-2011, 01:56 AM
I didn't have much in store bought toys. But some of the things I used to like to play with: Barrel Hoops and staves. Willow fishing poles I cut myself. Willow branch whistles us kids would make. Pie pans (the original frizbee) inner tubes, Some of our toys we only tried once such as using an umbrella as a parachute and trying to jump off the barn roof, the towel we later tried as a superman cape didn't work either. In that time broken arms and legs were considered a routine part of child hood. I never recall going to a doctor for a few broken bones unless they were compound fractures.

Amat Allah
03-01-2011, 04:13 AM
I didn`t have one but I used to play outside the house with other kids...

sister herb
03-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Teddy bear.

And I still have same, old (older than I am) teddy in my bedroom.

:statisfie

Haya emaan
03-01-2011, 02:01 PM
doll house and dolls...

R Khan
03-02-2011, 09:51 AM
My Mum was cleaning the stock room in her bed room and she found all my toys in a bag :D

From Scorpion (from Spider Man) to Iron Man(my favourite, his face mask comes off!!!) I have Chip Hazard as well and loads more.
Going to the toy shop in the West End soon, 3 floors full of toys!! Searching for some Marvel toys and some game characters too.

rekcahrepus
03-04-2011, 07:25 PM
My nintendo nes wuz the bomb!super mario bros. Rocks!

Reflections
03-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Mostly we used to play out side (like how kids should be), compared to kids nowadays, they're all just glued onto them nintendos and psps and what not, sit in a corner for hours on things like that...boring..real boring....I didn't have anything that had eyes on it... so I never played with dolls etc

Beardo
03-11-2011, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rekcahrepus
My nintendo nes wuz the bomb!super mario bros. Rocks!
That was the all-time best game ever! And still is, I'd say.

Beardo
03-11-2011, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
Mostly we used to play out side (like how kids should be), compared to kids nowadays, they're all just glued onto them nintendos and psps and what not, sit in a corner for hours on things like that...boring..real boring....I didn't have anything that had eyes on it... so I never played with dolls etc
Yeah, you're right. Kids nowadays have become SO unsocial. Wherever they go, they bring their little devices and you don't hear from them whatsoever.

Though, I guess I'm like that with my phone sometimes too. :ermm:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-11-2011, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
Assalaamu Alaaykum

I soooo agreee!!!!

In my Lil days we would be outside playing :-\ not anymore though, but its okay, no hard feelings :-\

I dont think i ever had a fave toy, but as geeky as it seems i did like dolls :-\ , riding bikes, climbing, skipping ,playing, having fun, and some other geeky kidz stuff :skeleton:

Those were the days :-\ , masha'Allaah

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!