/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question on a fiqh ruling

Pak-istan786
02-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Assalaamu Alayum to all,

There is a fiqh ruling which goes along the line 'certainty is not overcome by doubt, one certainty can only be overcome by another certainty, the basic assumption for all things is that they are pure etc'. So I have one question here that I would like clarifying. If you are very sure/highly likely( greater than 95% certain as a hypothetical figure) that something has become ( for instance) napaak or impermissible, but you HAVE NOT SEEN it with your own eyes as being so, then do you still go on the assumption that it is OK/permissible/pure?

Jazak Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
02-27-2011, 12:29 AM
Asalaamu alaikum, Can u give an example brother?

Pak-istan786
02-28-2011, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Asalaamu alaikum, Can u give an example brother?
For example, if you're suspicious/highly likely that urine drops came out, or other similar discharges?? This is what I was concerned with really

Hamza Asadullah
03-03-2011, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saffy786
For example, if you're suspicious/highly likely that urine drops came out, or other similar discharges?? This is what I was concerned with really
Asalaamu Alaikum, Here is what Sheikh Mufti Ebrahim Desai said on this matter:

Urine drops after relieving oneself is a common problem. It is pointless to make an effort to release every drop of urine and in fact will cause pain and frustration. You should relieve yourself normally and wash thereafter. Sprinkle some water on your undergarment to avoid suspicion.

This is prescribed by Jibraeel(AS) for the Ummah. The mere feeling of urine drops should be ignored and attributed to the wetness of the undergarment. Be rest assured your wudhu is intact ad your salah is valid. There is no need for you to be depressed any further if you follow the above.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!