/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Family members backbiting about me help!

sara1
02-26-2011, 10:58 PM
salaam everyone im new on here and im in need of some help, my family members are backbiting about me behind my back its my aunty and grandmother especially and they just drag averyone else in their silly conversations about me saying all sorts of bad stuff about me that im no good and have had loads of boyfriends and chat with guys all the time when im married with 2 children for gods sake why would i do that im happily married and love my husband to death anyway all this backbiting started when my sis in law started to say bad stuff bout me behind my back to my aunty and granma and thery just took it all in and believed every single word that she says i really dont know what the hell she has got against me but shes had it in for me from day 1 ever since she stepped foot in uk ive treated her like a sis but shes not the type of person who appreciates it anyway sis in law has been caught herself texting some guy my dad found her sim and now shes been forced to move out of dads house and live seperate with my bro , now its got worse shes made everyone believe that the sim was mine and i had been texting that guy and now my aunty and granma are angry with me that shes got thrown out cuz of me saying bad stuff about her to my dad , i really hate this family of mine now really i do they just treat me like some piece of s*** and are spreading bad stuff about me cuz they like her so much and think shes innocent even though my dad has sat them all down and explained that the sim is hers and not mine and that i havnt said anything to him so that he can make my sis in law move out of his house i need help please this family is driving me crazy my aunty even phoned my mum earlier and tried putting bad stuff in her head about me to turn her against me i hate her so much she is a huge **** stirer evryone knows it but no one darent tell her to stop ,now my aunty and granma are trying everything in the book of evils to make my dad to not allow me to go to his house and making lies about me and to bring back my sis in law please please help im going crazy and just want to move away from this city and get away from this family only thing thats keeping me here is mum and dad cuz they need me since mum cant do the housework and cooking on her own as shes ill and i be there during the day to help out , im there for as long as they need but now its just getting to depresing for me i really dont know what to do i cant even ignore it no more plz help .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
02-27-2011, 12:55 AM
Walaykum as Salaam

ignore the matter totally or request aunt , grandma not to believe anything they hear without proof.

Ask Allah to help you . may Allah eases the matter for u , sis.

Hamza Asadullah
03-03-2011, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sara1
salaam everyone im new on here and im in need of some help, my family members are backbiting about me behind my back its my aunty and grandmother especially and they just drag averyone else in their silly conversations about me saying all sorts of bad stuff about me that im no good and have had loads of boyfriends and chat with guys all the time when im married with 2 children for gods sake why would i do that im happily married and love my husband to death anyway all this backbiting started when my sis in law started to say bad stuff bout me behind my back to my aunty and granma and thery just took it all in and believed every single word that she says i really dont know what the hell she has got against me but shes had it in for me from day 1 ever since she stepped foot in uk ive treated her like a sis but shes not the type of person who appreciates it anyway sis in law has been caught herself texting some guy my dad found her sim and now shes been forced to move out of dads house and live seperate with my bro , now its got worse shes made everyone believe that the sim was mine and i had been texting that guy and now my aunty and granma are angry with me that shes got thrown out cuz of me saying bad stuff about her to my dad , i really hate this family of mine now really i do they just treat me like some piece of s*** and are spreading bad stuff about me cuz they like her so much and think shes innocent even though my dad has sat them all down and explained that the sim is hers and not mine and that i havnt said anything to him so that he can make my sis in law move out of his house i need help please this family is driving me crazy my aunty even phoned my mum earlier and tried putting bad stuff in her head about me to turn her against me i hate her so much she is a huge **** stirer evryone knows it but no one darent tell her to stop ,now my aunty and granma are trying everything in the book of evils to make my dad to not allow me to go to his house and making lies about me and to bring back my sis in law please please help im going crazy and just want to move away from this city and get away from this family only thing thats keeping me here is mum and dad cuz they need me since mum cant do the housework and cooking on her own as shes ill and i be there during the day to help out , im there for as long as they need but now its just getting to depresing for me i really dont know what to do i cant even ignore it no more plz help .
Asalaamu Alaikum, jazakallah for sharing your issues with us. I sympathise with what you are going through my sister and these situations are very difficult to deal with especially when elder members of the family are the ones who are causing such friction.

You must not have enmity and hatred in your heart for them or attack them back but you must show them that you are better then that and just ignore it. If you make a big deal of it all of the time then it will get noticed but if you ignore it like it is nothing but baseless lies then those in your family will start to notice that it is your aunt who is stiring lies.

If you have a respected elder of the family who is pious or one of good character then let them know about this so that they can sort this out for you as you canot deal with them alone and need the backing of a respected member of the family to deal with this situation.

You should be patient and this would show others in your family that you are nothing like what your aunt is claiming. You must also not let this slander affect you as it is quite common and those who slander will have to pay recompanse on the day of judgement.

Continue to treat your aunt and grandmother the best and never shout or attack them in anyway. For you treating them so good when they are treating you badly will only gain the pleasure of Allah.

Also make much dua that Allah forgives those who are slandering you for Allah would be so pleased with this that instead of hating on them which shaythan wants you to do that you are praying for them. Ask of Allah to protect you from such lies and slander and ask of him to sort this situation out.

And Allah knows the best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!