/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua

User29123
02-27-2011, 03:50 PM
:salaam: brothers and sisters,

I need a little help, was never told these two things:

First is before you touch your ears (in pray) and says Allah Akbar, you say something before this...but what? I know you say something but was never tol

Second after you finish your pray you do dua, and I was never told this so I don't know what dua to do or what to say :embarrass

Can some help me on this..

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
02-27-2011, 04:20 PM
:sl:

I believe I understand what you are asking in the first part. At that time you should be silently making intent for your prayer such as thinking how much you desire to pray in sincerity and that your prayer will be accepted.

This short video may help:

User29123
03-05-2011, 11:56 AM
OK, but what is the dua I would do after finishing pray?

Woodrow
03-08-2011, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asim123
OK, but what is the dua I would do after finishing pray?

I hope I am understanding your question correctly. If so:

Since you have finished the obligatory prayers, that is the time to make your own personal Duas and pray for your own needs or the needs of others, this can be done in your own words.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad Aseem
03-27-2011, 03:10 PM
I think you only have to have the intention of praying - and since you have done wudu, standing facing the ka'aba, and ready to say your prayers then your intention is already there.

Growing up I was taught this long urdu thing to say before saying my prayers which roughly meant that I am standing facing the ka'aba for the prayer of 'such and such prayer' and I intend to say 'this many rakah'... but it is merely to teach the young child to be aware of the prayer you are going to say and know how many rakah you have to say - not a requirement of salah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!