/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 1432 a.h.

Al-Mufarridun
02-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum to All

Just three months into the Year, the world has changed, and is changing by the day. All the mukhabarats of the world, all the cias, fsbs, mi6s, mossads, all those so called experts, think tanks, none of them predicted nor anticipated what has unfolded the last few months, nor are they able to predict nor anticipate what is to come.

So, my question is how do you think this year will be remembered? how will you remember this year? what striking images, moments that you've witnessed these last couple of months will you carry with you forever? Could you also share with us your hopes for what is to come as well as your concerns, Insha'Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
12-07-2011, 05:19 AM
:sl:

Amazing how time passes by so fast these days. It seems like yesterday when I was watching those brave souls standing firm together in the middle of Tahrir square, with their heads soaked in blood. I remember watching that unforgettable day and night when the regime sent their thugs to capture the square, I remember watching them on top of the buildings throwing bricks of stone down on the heads of those brave souls, they wouldn't surrender, they couldn't, they have taken over their own destiny and wouldn't, couldn't give it back again. I remember falling down on my face, praying to Allah(swt) to keep their hearts and feets firm, to get them through the night, for I knew those men and women in that square where not bleeding for just one city, nor for just one country, but for an entire Ummah, and Ummah that so desperately was waiting for a new DAWN.

1432 - Ben Ali, Hosni, Ghadafi, Saleh
1433 - _________________________

"I had enough yesterdays; what I need is a tomorrow." Mahmoud Darwish

esperanza
12-07-2011, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
Assalaamu Alaikum to All

Just three months into the Year, the world has changed, and is changing by the day. All the mukhabarats of the world, all the cias, fsbs, mi6s, mossads, all those so called experts, think tanks, none of them predicted nor anticipated what has unfolded the last few months, nor are they able to predict nor anticipate what is to come.

So, my question is how do you think this year will be remembered? how will you remember this year? what striking images, moments that you've witnessed these last couple of months will you carry with you forever? Could you also share with us your hopes for what is to come as well as your concerns, Insha'Allah.

salam brother

well your right..noone ccould ever have predicted all the things that happened in this past year....its hard to single outone thing one moment,,,but maybe just to remember the brave people men women and children woh stood up for their dignity against the oppression they had been living under for many years..

iwill remeber when the libyan people prayed eid prayer....together in the place fromally known as green square,,,people who were punished for following their faith...or those released from prison after ten tenty years

but i can n neither be happy nor hopeful ,as ifear worse days to come

as we approach winter,,,the syrian people are living with little food eletiricity and water and being kiled and tortured day after day]
they are strong resilient people who will never give up...but where will this lead to

because many of us lving in the region fear the syrain conflict will spread into a much wider middle east conflict

yes great unimaginable unforgettable achievemnts have happened
but now we must pray for those who still live under oppression and pray for peace across the muslim world

thank you for this post brother

إحسان
12-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Subhanallah, so many things happened this year it's crazy.

The Arab Spring, dictators such as Gaddafi killed. Mubarak imprisoned. Ben Ali & Saleh stepping down. Who would've thought that to happen this time last year huh?
The UK Riots
The US credit crunch
Royal Wedding (lol)
Greece and Italy in economic turmoil
9.1 magnitude Japanese Earthquake
Death of Osama Bin Laden
The separation of Sudan (North and South)
The worst famine in 60 years, in East Africa
Pakistan Floods
Thailand Floods
7.2 magnitude Turkey earthquake
That Norwegian terrorist
AND THE WORLDS POPULATION REACHES 7,000,000,000,000

Of course there's many more... but that's all I could think of..

I would most likely remember this year as the Arab Spring (year, does that make sense ^o)), mainly the death of Gaddafi

I WANT BASHAR AL-ASSAD :raging::raging: TO STEP DOWN, IMPRISONED AND TO PAY FOR HIS CRIMES NEXT YEAR INSHALLAH!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!