/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalaikum!!

ARAMBA
02-27-2011, 11:01 PM
HOW IS EVERY BODY DOING? I HOPE FINE!! MY NAME IS BROTHER SHARROD AND YES I AM NEW TO ISLAM I TOOK MY SHAHADAH 8-28-10 :shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
02-27-2011, 11:35 PM
:welcome: aboard sharrod.. Takbeer.. Allah Akbar.. Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar..
pls. enjoy your stay with us

PouringRain
02-28-2011, 03:37 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Al-Mufarridun
02-28-2011, 03:39 AM
Welcome back to Islam. :D
Welcome to the Forum. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
02-28-2011, 04:44 AM
Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon you

Alhamdulillah, we are great...in shaa Allah you are in your best... Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar...May Allah keep you firm on His straight path and all the Ummah Aameeeen

wellcome to Islam first then to IB forum as a new precious and dear member of our big family my respected brother..

May Allah love you, be pleased with you , fill your heart with peace, comfort, His love and rememberance, endless taqwa, Imaan, happiness and satisfaction in this life and in the Hereafter and reward you with the best always and forever and all the Ummah Aaameeeeen

enjoy your stay in shaa Allah ...

leaving you under Allah`s sight, care and protection...

Humbly, your sister:

Amat Allah

Rafeeq
02-28-2011, 04:59 AM
:sl:

Welcome to Islamic Board and congratulations on embrassing Islam, the right path.
May Allah bless you with more and more rewards. Do pray for all of us and Ummah.

selsebil
02-28-2011, 09:47 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum and Islam Bro.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!