/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please respond to this

User_23338
02-28-2011, 05:33 AM
right now i don't like Allah at the moment, because i don't think he's being fair, he's letting everything bad happen in this world, besides he's the one that created the shaytan.

I've been doing dwah's for a while now and Allah isn't answering, how much longer do i have to be patient, why do i even have to be patient for a friggen long time?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
02-28-2011, 05:38 AM
hmm wow .... you are doing dawah about? You need to first honestly assess your emaan before angel of death takes you.

User_23338
02-28-2011, 05:41 AM
Allah doesn't care if i go to hell, Allah is just letting horrible things happen in this world, is Allah experimenting with us, or is he bored?

CosmicPathos
02-28-2011, 05:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MrKhan89
Allah doesn't care if i go to hell, Allah is just letting horrible things happen in this world, is Allah experimenting with us, or is he bored?
what sort of horrible things are happening?

Allah created good and evil. Allah created heaven and hell. Good and horrible things are dependent on each other.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
User_23338
02-28-2011, 07:09 AM
bad things are mostly happening to this world, does allah care about this or not?

Woodrow
02-28-2011, 07:43 AM
:sl: MrKhan,

You just may have much higher Eman at this moment than you think. You must have very strong belief in the existence of Allaah(swt), A person is not very likely to be that angry at somebody, unless they are very certain that somebody is real, and is all powerful.

What I am understanding is you feel things should be better in accordance with what you see to be better. You feel Allaah(swt) could make the Dunya a better place and into what you see as a more pleasant. but He is not doing so, even though he has the power.

I see your words as indication you feel it was wrong for Shaytan to have been created as it is Shaytan that leads us into following the the worse choices placed before us and tempts us with the desire to follow our own will instead of submitting to Allaah(swt)

Yes the world is in a mess. Much of mankind is rushing to enter into Hell. Free will is a horrible gift. If we use it we soon worship our desires more than we submit to Allaah(swt).

What I have just learned and been reminded of by your thread:

1. Man often feels he knows this Dunya better than Allaah(swt) knows them

2. Man often does not like what Allaah(swt) asks of us and would prefer mankind to rule this Dunya

3. Man feels he can do a better job at ruling Mankind

4. Man feels he can rule

5. We often see man as being the better ruler

6. We stop following Allaah(swt) and submit to Human rule

7. We follow man and the path leads tochaos.

8. Your words are a wake up alarm as to what happens when Man stops worship of Allaah(swt) and places his needs in the hands of Man

This mess the world is in may be the answer to your Du'as as it is a very powerful push to let man know the results of what happens when man begins to worship himself and places his trust in the power of man

Thank you for posting this thread and reminding me of just how often my poor choices have brought me naught but pain and the only relief comes when I remember Allaah(swt) rules me, I do not rule Allaah(swt)

Ummu Sufyaan
02-28-2011, 07:53 AM
right now i don't like Allah at the moment, because i don't think he's being fair, he's letting everything bad happen in this world, besides he's the one that created the shaytan.

I've been doing dwah's for a while now and Allah isn't answering, how much longer do i have to be patient, why do i even have to be patient for a friggen long time?
Right now i dont really like you for saying that...but for all i know, your mean statement only has good intentions behind it.

:peace:

EDIT: its odd becuase the only thing i seem to be thinking is that these people (like in Libya, etc) are extremly fortunate....i dont know why, but i cant help but feel that perhaps thier iman maybe higher than ours and so allah has blessed them with this trial....i dont know, just my random thoughts.

User_23338
02-28-2011, 08:12 AM
It's about time we see Allah do justice and bring good to this world, because this world has be in conflict for centuries, the shaytan has done too much friggen damage already

Flame of Hope
02-28-2011, 08:13 AM

Happens, brother. I believe I went through somewhat this sort of stage at one time in my life. I feel ashamed that I felt that way now. It was because of lack of understanding that I entertained thoughts about Allah as being unfair and unjust. One of Allah's names however is As-Sabur. Alhamdulillah! There is none more patient that He indeed!! How patient Allah was with me!! I am soooooooooooo grateful to Allah that He gave me the time to think and find answers to questions. Alhamdulillah!

My advice to you would be to suspend your judgement and acknowledge your lack understanding. It's going to take time to understand, so please give yourself that time. In time, you will surely realize and know that Allah is the Most Just and He wrongs not a single one of His creatures. This is indeed the TRUTH. May Allah guide you. Ameen.

Woodrow
02-28-2011, 08:22 AM
It's about time we see Allah do justice and bring good to this world, because this world has be in conflict for centuries, the shaytan has done too much friggen damage already
It may be Shaytan has become just an amateur at spreading evil in this world.

You, I and the rest of mankind seem to have become the experts at doing so. I fear that man's own ability to tempt and spread evil no longer requires any influence from Shaytan, we ourselves seem to have taken over his job.

Muslim Woman
02-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Salaam

I've been doing dwah's for a while now and Allah isn't answering, ,

How do u know ? Dont' expect each reward in this world. Life hereafter is more important and for all
our good deeds , we will be surely rewarded there. So , have patience till death.

nature
02-28-2011, 08:38 AM
:sl:

Its easy to fall into self pity mode, esp when things go wrong. Were human and im sure we've all done it. Look around you, at those less fortunate, do you really have it that bad ? We should all count our blessings.

Watch this, its really short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTKpIhSbp9U...feature=related

:wa:

abjad
02-28-2011, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
besides he's the one that created the shaytan
Asalaam aleykum;

Maa shaa Allah,

i tell u something which is fact; that you didn't blame any but that very One who is
"The Most Compassionate the Most Mercifully"

just something for a though ref quoted above:

But He ...warned you and me (as humans) that Our deadly enemy so Take care.)

and because ALLAH
"The Most Compassionate the Most Mercifully"

has clearly told us "Asaakun an tuhubina sheiyIn wa huwa SharuLakum"

wa asaa an" TAKRAHUNA..sheiynIn wa huwa Kheirun Lakum"

see verse verse, but that my dear brother, there are people to this minute or say second
they swim(afloat) on that TAKRAHUNA..sheiynIn wa huwa Kheirun Lakum"

and if they feel needs more they DIVE to search for that Very thing which you think is SHAR.

i hope my simple answer ring bells

...and one more thing..."Al Sabr wa L Imaaan"

selsebil
02-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Dear Brother,

1. Allah Almighty, in order to display His infinite power and unlimited mercy, has made inherent in man infinite impotence and unlimited want. Further, in order to display the endless embroideries of His Names, He has created man like a machine capable of receiving unlimited varieties of pain, as well as infinite varieties of pleasure. Within that human machine are hundreds of instruments, each of which has different pains and pleasures, different duties and rewards. Simply, all of the Divine Names manifested in the macroanthropos that is the world also have manifestations in the microcosm that is man. Beneficial matters like good health, well-being, and pleasures cause man to offer thanks and prompt the human machine to perform its functions in many respects, and thus man becomes like a factory producing thanks.
Similarly, by means of misfortune, illness and pain, and other motion-inducing contingencies, the other cogs of the human machine are set in motion and revolution. The mine of weakness, impotence, and poverty inherent in human nature is made to work. It induces in man a state whereby he seeks refuge and help not only with a single tongue, but with the tongue of each of his members. Thus by means of those contingencies man becomes like a moving pen comprising thousands of different pens. He inscribes the appointed course of his existence on the page of his life or the Tablet in the World of Similitudes; he puts forth a declaration of the Divine Names; and becomes himself an ode to the glory of Allah, thus fulfilling the duties of his nature.

2. In addition to the minor evils, there are numerous universal good purposes in the existence of Satan, and human attainments and perfections. Yes, however many degrees there are from a seed to a huge tree, the abilities lodged in human nature are more numerous. There are degrees from a minute particle to the sun. For these abilities and potentialities to develop, action is required, a transaction is necessary. The action of the mechanism of progress in such a transaction is brought about through striving. And striving occurs through the existence of evil spirits and harmful things. Otherwise man’s station would have been constant like that of the angels. There would have been no classes in human kind, which resembles thousands of species. And it is contrary to wisdom and justice to abandon a thousand instances of good so as to avoid one minor evil.

3. Every supplication is answered, but its being accepted and exactly what was sought being given is dependent on Almighty Allah’s wisdom. For example, if a sick child calls the doctor, saying: “Doctor! Doctor!”, and he replies: “Here I am, what do you want?”, and the child says: “Give me that medicine!”, the doctor will either give him exactly what he asks for or something better and more beneficial for him. Or knowing that medicine is harmful for his illness, he will give him nothing.
Thus, since Almighty Allah is all-present and all-seeing, He responds to the supplications of His servants. Through His presence and response, He transforms the desolation of loneliness and solitude into familiarity. But He does this, not in accordance with man’s capricious and importunate demands, but in accordance with the requirements of dominical wisdom; He gives either what is sought or what is better than it, or He gives nothing at all.
Also, supplication is a form of worship and recognition of man’s servitude to Allah. The fruits of this pertain to the hereafter. The aims pertaining to this world are the times of a particular sort of supplication and worship.

http://www.lightofquran.info/13flash.htm

Neelofar
02-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Wow, that really is a bold statement in your first post.. this is your test, you need to stay strong, read the quran and understand its meaning. If you still hold your original opinion i think you should really speak to someone knowledgeable to help guide you back on the right path of Islam.. keep P.U.S.Hing [praying until something happens] stay patient and steadfast in prayer brother :)

tigerkhan
02-28-2011, 01:10 PM
u need to think who u are and whom u are talking about. from which thing HE made u from, and He gave u this sooooooooooooooooooooo limited understanding and knowledge and by this knowledge u are judging HIM.... one who Knowledge and wisdom has no limits. He is Aleem Khabri, Hakim, and u...zalomman jahoulla....
just think of story of Khizar AS and Prophet Mosa AS when they met, (i hope u know it).... so u may think khizar AS was given wisdom and even Mosa AS was prophet but he was feeling upset by what Khizar AS was doing.........so have u think of ALLAH SWT before saying this fuss....He is one who has unlimited wisdom, how dare u says these words....i am amazed by ur courage..............honestly u need to repent sincerely.

Al Shifa
02-28-2011, 02:19 PM

please check out the post "Does God really exist? on this forum. not able to post link.

EDIT: Link added

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...lly-exist.html

Yassouid
02-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Allah(swt) is your lord. He is the creator of all things. He is the sustainer of all things. Al-hamdella, Al-hamdella, Al-hamdella; the world could be infinitely worse.

For every hardship and pain, as little as it is, it will be rewarded by Allah (swt) in ways we cannot imagine if the believer shows patience. Please show patience brothers and sisters, for I remind you and myself:

The case of the believer is pleasant in a way exclusive to him. If he experiences something pleasant, he is grateful to Allah and that is good for him; and if he comes across adversity he is patient and submissive which is also good for him.

Seventytwo
02-28-2011, 05:28 PM
Sure, there is some bad stuff happening, but there is a ton of good happening too! Plus, we're all still here! If people didn't help their neighbors and everyone was a bad person, civilization would be destroyed! There are definitely some parts of the world that are in some tough times (to put it lightly), but there are plenty of places where people are happy with their lives and with their loved ones. I'm not a Muslim, so I shouldn't be saying much about your faith. But from one human to another, keep your head up! Look on the brightside of life and don't give up!! You'll overcome your time of doubt, and be stronger for it in the end!

yas2010
02-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Dear Brother Salaam

As many of the responses have stated that paitence, persevarance and pray is the key. Allah (Swt) rewards the paitence.
"Be patient, for your patience is with the help of Allah." (16:127)

But also remember the paitence of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) truly an example to mankind. His paitence when facing hardships was unprecedented, we cannot imagine the pain the prophet endured. But for the love Allah(Swt) and for the sake of his beloved Ummah he remained calm and paitent through his struggle.

It is well documented that the Prophet (Pbuh) except for his daughter Faitmah(RA) buried all his children during his lifetime. Surely and i can testify to this that there is no greater pain for a parent than the loss of their child.

So please brother don't be disheartened. Look towards the beauty and light of the Qu'ran and Sunnah where you will find answers even in your darkest days.

User_23338
02-28-2011, 06:11 PM
If allah doesn't answer my prayers then i won't like him until he does, im not the only one that dislikes allah at situations like these. This doesn't mean im not gonna believe in Allah anymore, and leave islam.

I already know Islam is the only true religion, but there are some things about Allah i just don't like, But i definitely like the prophets though, i have nothing against them.

yas2010
02-28-2011, 06:28 PM
Dear Brother

Allah (swt) listens to us all. In Surah Ghafir Allah(swt) says "And. Your Lord says: Call on me; I will answer your (Prayer) Quran ( 40:60)
My advice to you as a good brother once suggested to myself is Read the Qu'ran and understand what is it that your creator is asking of you.

As you have said you like the prophets. Yes and these Prophets were sent to mankind as a mercy from Allah(swt).

But remember dear brother : Allah(swt) is the most merciful. He makes no mistakes, he is the most Just.

Complete your Salah on time and turn to the Qu'ran and Sunnah open your eyes and heart to the blessings of Allah(Swt) which
are around you.

Yassouid
02-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Not liking Allah(swt) is not an option. How do you expect your prayers to be answered, how do you expect the mercy of Allah(swt) to descend, if you openly spread your dislike for him.

May Allah(swt) forgive your words for truly you do not know their gravity. Having Iman in Allah(swt) only during times of joy and happiness is not true Iman.

If you truly love the prophets you would not disgrace them by disliking the Lord who made them, who made you, who guided them, and will inshallah guide you.

May Allah(swt) grant you steadfastness in this life and prosperity in the afterlife. (And to every Muslim who lives or will live)

Edit:
@yas2010: Mashallah great post. Jazkallah Khairan.

Mr.Kan, you really should take this advice, and I will too.

Woodrow
02-28-2011, 06:34 PM
If allah doesn't answer my prayers then i won't like him until he does, im not the only one that dislikes allah at situations like these. This doesn't mean im not gonna believe in Allah anymore, and leave islam.

I already know Islam is the only true religion, but there are some things about Allah i just don't like, But i definitely like the prophets though, i have nothing against them.
I do not intend to be sarcastic and I know this will sound sarcastic.

How old are you?

abjad
02-28-2011, 06:34 PM
If allah doesn't answer my prayers then i won't like him until he does

"Wa idha sa alaka ibadi ani...fa anakaribun
Ujiibu daawat dai idha daani.......

........Falystajibuli wa li yuuminu bi Laa lahmu .....?

so that into bracket, for sure by deeds and not merely words.

abjad
02-28-2011, 06:35 PM
If allah doesn't answer my prayers then i won't like him until he does

"Wa idha sa alaka ibadi ani...fa anakaribun
Ujiibu daawat dai idha daani.......

........Falystajibuli wa li yuuminu bi La a lahmu .....?

so that into bracket, for sure by deeds and not merely words.

Abdul-Raouf
02-28-2011, 06:37 PM

But HE likes you...though you thought against HIM ...still HE allowed you to type in here....
How did you get this guts to judge ALLAH ? - The ONE who loves you more than your mother.
Are you able to drink?Are able to urinate?Are you able to sleep? if thats the case..your fine..ALLAH has blessed you abundantly.
Do you think you are fair to HIM?

There is no limit for being Patient.

S.Belle
02-28-2011, 06:39 PM

And why should Allah answer your prayers if you do not like him?
Yes Allah is more merciful than mankind is but seriously if someone told you that they didnt like you would you listen/do something for them?
Allah is as His slaves thinks Him to be. If you think of Him as a heartless being that doesnt listen to the crys and prayers of His slaves then that is what you are going to get.
You have to have patience Allah answers all duas until the person praying becomes hasty.
And bro if im not mistaken (someone correct me if im wrong) but all the bad things like increase in violence, drinking, homosexuality, etc. are signs of the Last Hour.
So instead of criticizing Allah (who is perfect) you should be praying to Him for guidance and protection.
The Prophet (saws) has said in a Hadith narrated by Abu Huraira: Make Dua and be assured of being answered, and know that Allah does not answer a Dua from a careless heart which is not concentrating. Source: Tirmidhi in article by Abdul Malik Mujahid, 31 doas to choose from
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The slave will receive a response so long as his dua does not involve sin or severing of family ties, and so long as he is not hasty.” It was said, “What does being hasty mean?” He said: “When he says, ‘I made dua and I made dua, and I have not seen any response,’ and he gets frustrated and stops making dua.” Narrated by al-Bukahari, 6340; Muslim, 2735.

Alpha Dude
02-28-2011, 07:02 PM

Bro, like it or not Allah is as you think him to be. If you have a negative outlook on Allah, you will FOREVER be in a state of misguidance and unrest.

Be totally optimistic and HUMBLE yourself in front of Allah. Go in sujood and pour your heart out. BEG him for help and believe that he WILL help you.

If your dua consists of you DEMANDING Allah for something and the feeling with which you approach Allah with is one of bitterness and annoyance, no chance that Allah will respond to you. This is because you are being ARROGANT and being PRIDEFUL. Allah HATES these qualities.

Humility and SINCERITY is key. Drop the attitude, if you want any kind of positive result.

Alpha Dude
02-28-2011, 07:10 PM
I guarantee that this above approach mentioned by me will work and you will feel satisfied inshaAllah.

However, the onus is totally on you. You need to have the DESIRE to be humble and actually see yourself as a SLAVE of Allah, rather than master or as someone who feels he is automatically entitled to everything he asks for.

needtorepent
02-28-2011, 07:34 PM
I've read that there are three ways that Allah answers our doua: 1) He gives it to you in this life, 2) He gives you something better in the Hereafter 3) He prevents something bad from happening to you.

Also, you have to keep in mind that Allah doesn't always answer our prayers right away. I've read before that Allah loves it when we turn to Him, so sometimes He doesn't answer right away because He loves us and doesn't want us to turn away from Him. I bet most people here have gotten closer to Allah in their times of need. I know I have. When you have everything you want/need and you're happy-go-lucky about it all the time, you don't always remember Allah as much. Allah wants us to remember Him, Allah wants us to cry to Him, Allah wants us to beg Him. After all, He is our Creator. And we can never ever pay Him back for even the blessings that we take for granted. Keep turning to Allah and keep making doua for whatever it is that you need/or desire, inshallah Allah will answer your doua if you are sincere. This is coming from someone who very recently went through a very hard time and almost lost hope. Allah hears/feels your doua and Allah is the One who understands you most. You have to believe that when you turn to Allah.

yas2010
02-28-2011, 07:42 PM
I've read that there are three ways that Allah answers our doua: 1) He gives it to you in this life, 2) He gives you something better in the Hereafter 3) He prevents something bad from happening to you.

Also, you have to keep in mind that Allah doesn't always answer our prayers right away. I've read before that Allah loves it when we turn to Him, so sometimes He doesn't answer right away because He loves us and doesn't want us to turn away from Him. I bet most people here have gotten closer to Allah in their times of need. I know I have. When you have everything you want/need and you're happy-go-lucky about it all the time, you don't always remember Allah as much. Allah wants us to remember Him, Allah wants us to cry to Him, Allah wants us to beg Him. After all, He is our Creator. And we can never ever pay Him back for even the blessings that we take for granted. Keep turning to Allah and keep making doua for whatever it is that you need/or desire, inshallah Allah will answer your doua if you are sincere. This is coming from someone who very recently went through a very hard time and almost lost hope. Allah hears/feels your doua and Allah is the One who understands you most. You have to believe that when you turn to Allah.
Beautifully written sister. Jazak'Allah Khair.

Eric H
02-28-2011, 11:04 PM
gREETINGS AND PEACE BE WWITH YOU MrKhan89;

if allah doesn't answer my prayers then i won't like him until he does,
We pray for things we want on this Earth, but they may not be the things that help us attain eternal salvation. Here is a wonderful prayer copied from this forum, sadly I forgot to take any references of were it comes from.
We pray in our way; and Allah answers in his way

I asked for Strength.........
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.........
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.........
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.........
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.........
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favours.........
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed
My Prayer has been answered.

Blessings

Eric

User_23338
03-01-2011, 08:01 AM
I appreciate you guys for helping me out, but I'm very uncertain of what will happen to me in the future.

Woodrow
03-01-2011, 08:16 AM
I appreciate you guys for helping me out, but I'm very uncertain of what will happen to me in the future.
We all have only one certainty about what will happen in the future. We all can be certain one day we will face death.

Nothing else in this Dunya is certain. Everything else can fail to happen. But we can be guaranteed, Death will not be ignored or avoided. It is the most certain of events and one we begin preparing for from our first conscious moment. All we do, think and plan are preparations for that moment. Our living in this Dunya is the road that leads us to our destination. The only question is if we have chosen the right destination.

User_23338
03-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Patience sucks and I don't like Allah right now, im still mad at him, This is one messed up test that Allah has created and one messed up world he created.

nature
03-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Patience sucks and I don't like Allah right now, im still mad at him, This is one messed up test that Allah has created and one messed up world he created.
:sl:

you havent sed why you dont like allah ? your right patience does suck, but maybe your just not used to being patient ? it gets easier with time, thru salah and constant dua. Im not sure what tests your going thru right now, but these thoughts your expressing, are only going to do you more harm, and create negativity within you. Seriously do you really have it that bad ? or is it just self pity mode your in ? I dont mean to be rude, im sure we've all been there.
theres a sister, on this very thread, whos just lost her baby, still look at how much sabr she has within her ? theres people dying in war, children living in poverty, people disfigured, people being tortured, raped. do you have it as bad as them ?

btw how old are you ?

:wa:

Woodrow
03-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Perhaps it would be better to Thank Allaah(swt) for allowing us to face this test and not giving us what we deserve.

Ali Mujahidin
03-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Allah is Allah. Makes no difference to Allah whether you like Allah or not. The only difference will be to yourself. To appreciate the blessings of Allah is to find peace. Not everything that you like is good for you just as not everything that you don't like is bad for you. When you blame Allah for things that you don't like, you are closing your eyes to the beauty of Allah's blessings. Have faith that Allah knows what's best for you and you will find the way to the true path of Islam.

Eric H
03-01-2011, 01:37 PM
Greetings and peace be with you MrKhan89; as our friend young Mr Woodrow said, it is so important to give thanks to Allah, in good times and bad times, I lost my job last week, and at the tender age of 61, I might struggle to get another job.

We wait maybe eighty years and we die, then Allah will bring justice to all people, we should pray for each other.

For us very little is possible, but for Allah, all things are possible, somehow we try our very best and hand over all our worries to Allah, beyond a doubt he will put all things right, there WILL be justice for all.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people

Eric

Eric H
03-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Greetings and peace be with you MrKhan89, a prayer about being thankful

Be Thankful

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire, If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.

It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfilment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

GRATITUDE can turn a ! negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.

One more prayer called 'Anyway'

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centred;
Forgive them anyway

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It never was between you and them anyway.

In the spirit of praying for an inner peace that surpasses all understanding

Eric

Ramadhan
03-01-2011, 02:54 PM

How old are you?

needtorepent
03-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Being patient is challenging. Allah wants us to work for jannah. He doesn't want us to give up. That's part of the reason Allah brings certain hardships our way. Also, think about how life would be if your circumstances didn't require patience. You wouldn't learn, you wouldn't grow. If life was always easy and things always happened the way we wanted them to happen, we wouldn't be getting much out of life. Also, keep in mind that as long as you believe in Allah and strive to be patient and good Muslim, Allah will reward you for your perseverance. The more you struggle with it, the more Allah will reward you. If someone didn't face many hardships throughout his/her life, maybe they wouldn't get so many rewards in the Hereafter.

Also, take the following point into account, and I say this not only to you, but also to myself. We all need a reminder sometimes.

How can we be angry at Allah and unhappy with Him after all that he's given us? No matter what we do, we can never repay Allah for an ounce of blessing He has ever given us. It is by Allah loving grace and mercy that He has given us what He has given us, not because we deserve it. So how can we be angry at Allah?

Muslim Woman
03-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Salaam

How do we remain steadfast in our faith in times of Calamity and Hardship

?

Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope 2:286

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/prin....asp?TID=14517

Yunus ibn Ubayd said that a man complained to him of the constricted state he was experiencing, and Yunus asked him, "Would you be pleased to be given one hundred thousand dirhams for the sight with which you see?"

The man replied, "No." Yunus asked, "Then for your feet?" The man replied, "No." He reminded him of Allah's blessings which He had given him.

Then Yunus said, "I see that you have hundreds of thousands and you complain about your needs!

abjad
03-01-2011, 09:07 PM
(31:12) We bestowed wisdom upon Luqman, (enjoining): “Give thanks to Allah.” Whoso gives thanks to Allah, does so to his own good. And whoso disbelieves (let him know that) Allah is All-Sufficient, Immensely Praiseworthy.

whitesoul
03-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Assalamu alaykum, may Allah show you the good that he has put in this world. first of all you have written a very bold comment, and Alhamdulillah that you are involved in dawah work,it shows how much taqwa you have within yourself and be strong in your eeman as shaytan has planted such thought in your mind. this is all my opinion, in my eyes i think Allah has created good and bad but it depends upon us how we use those.And the shaytan will never take part in your actions remember that he will always be the one to give the ideas and persuade you to do evil as that his aim in his life to misguide as many people as he can but really its us who is imposing evil on to each other and the only way we can to detract from this is when we all have taqwa,follow the sunnah and the Quran and live simple.so its not Allah to be in 'fault' but its really us human beings,how can we blame another person who has done nothing wrong when that we done
that action wrong deed ourselves.
basically, stop pointing fingers at others and start pointing the finger at ourselves.

User_23338
03-09-2011, 09:29 AM
For some reason I still have to blame Allah for the things in this world, because afterall Allah gave us free will and look what disaster this has caused for the most part, but some people have good control but others go crazy and do horrible things

yas2010
03-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Salaam Brother.

Do you perform Salah?

Abu Junaid
03-09-2011, 10:48 AM

My dear friend the thing that you must know first is Almighty Allah is not cruel to anyone and that in everything that He does there is wisdom ,it doesn't matter if e get the wisdom or nt ,but its a fact that there is

For example ,when a 5 year old baby is sck and his paerents take him to the doctor, and the doctor gives the baby the injection for the cure
in the baby's mind ,he is thinking that the doctor is cruel for injecting him ,and his parents arenot fair because they took him to the doctor

when Prophet Ibrahim was commnded to sacrifice his onlyson, he did not say " i dont like Allah right now" because he knew that it was his Lord's commandments and that there was widom in His evry decision
remember that Allah says n the Qur'an:"And We will surely test you with something of fearand hungerand aloss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to thePATIENT"
"wHO WHEN DISASTER STRIKES THEM,SY:"iNDEED WE BELONG TO aLLAH, AND TO hIM WE WLL RETURN"

Abu Junaid
03-09-2011, 10:54 AM
For some reason I still have to blame Allah for the things in this world, because afterall Allah gave us free will and look what disaster this has caused for the most part, but some people have good control but others go crazy and do horrible things
A person given a choice to choose between drinking water or poison
cannot blame anyone but himself if he chooses to quench his thirst with oison

abjad
03-09-2011, 11:32 AM
(4:1) O men! Fear your Lord Who created you from a single being and out of it created its mate; and out of the two spread many men and women. *1 Fear Allah in Whose name you plead for rights, and heed the ties of kinship. Surely, Allah is ever watchful over you.
*1. What are the mutual rights of human beings, what are the principles on which a sound and stable family life can be established, are questions that are discussed a little further on in this surah. As an appropriate introduction to the subject, the surah opens by exhorting the believers to fear God and to avoid courting His displeasure, and by urging them to recognize that all human beings have sprung from the same root and that all of them are, therefore, of one another's flesh and blood. The expression 'Who created you from a single being (nafs)' indicates that the creation of the human species began with the creation of one individual. At another place, the Qur'an specifies that the one person from whom the human race spread in the world was Adam. (For Adam being the progenitor of mankind see Towards Understanding the Qur'an, Surah 2, verses 31 f. and Surah al-A'raf: 11, etc. - Ed.)
The details how out of that 'being' its mate was created are not known to us. The explanation which is generally given by the commentators of the Qur'an and which is also found in the Bible is that Eve was, created out of a rib of Adam. (The Talmud is even more detailed in that it states that Eve was created out of Adam's thirteenth rib on the left side.) The Qur'an, however, is silent on the matter and the tradition which is adduced in support of this statement does not mean what it is often thought to be. It is thus better that we leave the matter in the same state of ambiguity in which it was left by God, rather than waste our time trying to determine, in detail, the actual process of the creation of man's mate.*
'The author alludes to, but does not quote, the text of the following tradition:
Muslim, 'Rida'ah', 61 and 62; Tirmidhi, 'Talaq'' 12; Ahmad b. Hanbal, Musnad, vol. 2, pp. 428, 449, 497, 530 and vol. 6, p. 279 - Ed.

Iam Grateful to Allah
having created me as human.

Abu Junaid
03-10-2011, 03:48 AM
people are the ones who dont care about going to hell or not
as for Allha,He senttoyou holy books and Prophets fo you
put on this world signs
do you still thinkthathedoesn't care???
Allah is neither experimenting with us nor bored
because experiments are fo the unknowing and being bored is a negative quality
and Akkah is freefrom anynegative quality

Abu Junaid
03-10-2011, 03:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl: MrKhan,

You just may have much higher Eman at this moment than you think. You must have very strong belief in the existence of Allaah(swt), A person is not very likely to be that angry at somebody, unless they are very certain that somebody is real, and is all powerful.

What I am understanding is you feel things should be better in accordance with what you see to be better. You feel Allaah(swt) could make the Dunya a better place and into what you see as a more pleasant. but He is not doing so, even though he has the power.

I see your words as indication you feel it was wrong for Shaytan to have been created as it is Shaytan that leads us into following the the worse choices placed before us and tempts us with the desire to follow our own will instead of submitting to Allaah(swt)

Yes the world is in a mess. Much of mankind is rushing to enter into Hell. Free will is a horrible gift. If we use it we soon worship our desires more than we submit to Allaah(swt).

What I have just learned and been reminded of by your thread:

1. Man often feels he knows this Dunya better than Allaah(swt) knows them

2. Man often does not like what Allaah(swt) asks of us and would prefer mankind to rule this Dunya

3. Man feels he can do a better job at ruling Mankind

4. Man feels he can rule

5. We often see man as being the better ruler

6. We stop following Allaah(swt) and submit to Human rule

7. We follow man and the path leads tochaos.

8. Your words are a wake up alarm as to what happens when Man stops worship of Allaah(swt) and places his needs in the hands of Man

This mess the world is in may be the answer to your Du'as as it is a very powerful push to let man know the results of what happens when man begins to worship himself and places his trust in the power of man

Thank you for posting this thread and reminding me of just how often my poor choices have brought me naught but pain and the only relief comes when I remember Allaah(swt) rules me, I do not rule Allaah(swt)
Well said and well put

you said that;"Free will is a horrible gift"
if i can say that ;the statement is in a way oout of place
because the giver of that gift ;what oes it say about him for giving such a gift

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!