/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam o Alikum

IbrahimKhan
02-28-2011, 09:40 AM
Assalam o alikum. My name is Ibrahim Khan. I am working on a social media site and i need the cooperation of you guys for spreading my knowledge to others regarding matrimonial.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
02-28-2011, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbrahimKhan
Assalam o alikum. My name is Ibrahim Khan. I am working on a social media site and i need the cooperation of you guys for spreading my knowledge to others regarding matrimonial.
Welcome to the forums. I hope you find us to be beneficial and that you may also benefit us.

However,since this is a mixed forum and we have members of all walks of life, we do not promote any type of matrimonial threads or any other type of personal interaction between genders.

selsebil
02-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-28-2011, 12:23 PM
Welcome to the forums. :)

format_quote Originally Posted by IbrahimKhan
Did anyone say 'matrimonial' :p ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
02-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!