/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

AbuAbdur-Rahman
03-01-2011, 03:33 AM
Assalamualaikum,
My name is Abu Abdur Rahman, I'm a 17 year old brother. I was a member of Islam Informer before it died off :( and I'm currently a member of 7CGen. I'm excited to join this forum because it seems really active mashaAllah and there's alot of Muslim-Christian debate I'm just itching to join :D.

Hope everyone here benefits from me just as much as I hope I will benefit from everyone here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
03-02-2011, 10:02 PM
:sl:

welcome.....what is 7CGen? havent heard of that one.

anyway, enjoy!!

PouringRain
03-02-2011, 11:54 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Ghazalah
03-02-2011, 11:56 PM
7cgen! Only post in the sisters section :p:, the general forum before was very active not so much now... Khair.. Welcome :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truthseeker63
03-03-2011, 12:22 AM
Hello and Welcome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!