/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what make u cry

tigerkhan
03-01-2011, 06:33 AM
:sl:
ok is there anything in ur life which make u mostly cry... actually i wana know how u feel this.... or how is ur nature regarding this...do u cry in life..when last time it happened and for what reason.
honestly i was much strong person in my teens, and i didn't remember if i cry in that time. but since i diverted to islam..........u blv my heart bcm so soft....u cant blv how much i cry in these past 6-7 years... sometime in dua i cry too much and my tears wet my all face. i repent so much about my sins. anyway things are going worse and worse and that is increasing my crying. now i think i am on stage that i have only left with this crying with me. u blv last night i was on bed and i start crying and now again same thing...... i dont know when there will be some betterment in this situation or else i think my life will be passed in this crying.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
03-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Last time I cried was about a week ago
We were at the circus and they brought out the tigers. They were so sedated and sluggish and then this man started to hit them with like this whip ( which turns out is actually a shocker to shock the tigers) it just made me really sad. But what made me cry was when one of the tigers was cowering away from him like a lil hurt kitten it just broke my heart bc they are so strong and they are cowering away from a human that they could easily overpower.
I just couldnt imagine what they have to go thru when training for acts.
I felt very selfish bc they are being made to suffer for my and everyone elses entertainment when they should be out in the wild living life.

karima
03-02-2011, 06:51 PM
salam aleikum

the last time i cried was for 2 days ago. My husband just went for work and i was alone in our room. I cried because i remembered that after a month i have to go back to denmark, right now im in morocco, and that means i have to say goodbye to my husband because currently we dont live together. And i dont know when i am going to see him againimsad

Neelofar
03-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Injustice and seeing other people cry..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hannah.
03-02-2011, 07:32 PM
- Innocent beings killed
- Pious people giving really inspirational speeches
- Children starving to death
- Remembering the endless bounties Allah (swt) has given us, and yet being ungrateful.

LavaDog
03-02-2011, 07:56 PM
When I think about some of the things I seen and did in the military it sometimes makes me cry. There is a girl who wears a niqab at the college I go to, if I see her I have about a 50/50 chance of breaking down and crying.

Zuzubu
03-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Karima ur from Denmark too? :O

Yup, it's a locked country, people cannot come inside, sadly....

I honestly don't cry that much, like when someone die, it wont make me cry, it's like "oh well, good for them. They will go to Jannah." But the last time I cried was while reading an interesting Al-Quran or a hadith about the future, I dont remmember which... But not that dramatically. =P

karima
03-02-2011, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
Karima ur from Denmark too? :O

Yup, it's a locked country, people cannot come inside, sadly....

I honestly don't cry that much, like when someone die, it wont make me cry, it's like "oh well, good for them. They will go to Jannah." But the last time I cried was while reading an interesting Al-Quran or a hadith about the future, I dont remmember which... But not that dramatically. =P
yes i am, and i can see that u r too:smile: yeah denmark is soo strick with their rules. Thats why im trying to find a apartmen in sweden so we can live together there inshaallah.

Zuzubu
03-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Cool. Yes, people go to Sweden - Malmö because it's much cheaper and people are more friendly towards immigrants. =) Good luck.

karima
03-02-2011, 09:08 PM
thank u very much, yeah i want to move to malmø too but its very difficult to find an apartment there so im searching in malmø, lund, landskrona and helsingborg. Inshaallah i will find one soon, ya allah (swt) give me sabrimsad

needtorepent
03-02-2011, 09:09 PM
-Certain recitations of the Quran
-Seeing someone else cry
-When I make doua and feel that Allah is the only One that can truly help me
-Hearing a sheikh make doua passionately and saying ameen after his doua
-Sad movies
-When someone hurts someone else's feelings
-When someone hurts my feelings
-Excessive physical pain
-Missing one of my parents a lot

I don't cry much when someone dies. Some people find this strange, but I'm pretty sensitive otherwise.

gladTidings
03-02-2011, 09:47 PM
I often fall asleep crying....its very personal to me but mostly because of the distance between my Lord and me. I long to be near him but my life often suggests otherwise. My shortcomings are countless, the injustice in my worship and my ungratefulness sometimes overwhelm me. The last time I cried listening to this dua:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-02-2011, 09:53 PM
heroics and sacrifice

i kno thats weird but its tru

Rabi'ya
03-02-2011, 09:58 PM

Actually i have a problem where i cannot cry. I might feel deep deep sadness and upset, but i cannot bring myself to cry. I do not remember the last time i cried, despite people dying, huge injustice, pain, happiness. nothing brings me to cry. maybe the odd tear in my eye. but no crying.

i pray Allah gives me the ability to cry, as not crying is painful too.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-02-2011, 10:00 PM
^ I use to be like that too.

then an event caused me to recite for months on end constantly and the problem was gone

gladTidings
03-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Just thought I would share

Crying in Front of Allah-It's not impossible

When was the last time you cried? Not a few drops of salty water from your eyes, or the odd tear that slipped down your face while watching a tragic event.

I'm talking about warm tears of the heart. Tears that sting your face because they've been there so long, their bitter saltiness hurts your skin.

When was the last time you cried like a baby?
Aisha, may Allah be pleased with our mother, relates that: In the last ten of Ramadan, the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, used to tighten his waist belt, pray all night, and wake up his family for the night prayers (Bukhari and Muslim).

Almost two thirds of Ramadan is gone. We powerless people will soon be looking for the Night of Power (Laylatul Qadr), which we are advised to seek in these last ten nights of Ramadan.

Aisha related that the Prophet said: Look for Laylatul Qadr on an odd-numbered night during the last ten nights of Ramadan (Bukhari).

We can't afford not to be crying in front of Allah, the Merciful, All-Aware.

Tears flow when we remember how much Allah has blessed us with and how much we disobey Him. We can never repay Allah for everything we have, yet we still blatantly commit sins both big and small: whether it's backbiting, hurting other human beings, not standing up for the truth, treating our family badly, lying, doing good deeds to show off, cheating, etc.

Allah opens ways out of problems for us, easing our burdens. Yet, we still disobey Him and take His Mercy for granted.

Abdullah ibn Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, said he would rather shed two tears from the fear of Allah than give a thousand dinars in charity.

And the most telling example of a man who few would think would cry because of Allah is Umar, may Allah be pleased with him. He was known for being strong, fearless, and uncompromising when it came to matters of faith. Yet, Abdullah ibn Isa said that Umar had two black streaks on his face because of constant weeping.

He feared Allah so much that he once said, "If someone announced from the heavens that everybody will enter Paradise except one person, I would fear that that person would be me."

Umar was one of the strongest believers. Yet he cried and feared Allah. And Abu Bakr, he was simply known for his crying. These people loved to serve human beings in the day and spent time begging God to save humanity at night. May Allah be pleased with them.

Let's be more contemplative and pray for an awareness of and forgiveness for our sins, as well as softness in our hearts. If Umar the brave and pious did it, we have even more need and urgency to do it.
Human beings are in turmoil. Connecting with God with our hearts and begging for His Mercy for His Creation will bring us Closer to Him and human beings.

Posted by Yahya Al Noor

Ansariyah
03-02-2011, 10:39 PM
I cried actually a couple of hours ago cause i'm going to be sayin goodbye to some of my family who are leaving next week. I hate seeing people I love so much leave, May Allah re-unite us all with those we love ameen.

Ghazalah
03-02-2011, 10:42 PM
-Certain recitations of the Quran
-Seeing others cry
-I cry in times of happiness too :embarrass
-Seeing or reading about the oppressed imsad

-Any sort of dua I here I just end up crying but this... I can't stop crying whenever I hear this... :cry: I have no control over my crying :p:

GuestFellow
03-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Salaam,

I cry when an admin/mod deletes my posts. :(

Flame of Hope
03-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Listening to the beautiful names of Allah.

R Khan
03-02-2011, 11:43 PM
I cried the day before yesterday.

Lost my composure :/

sherz_umr
03-03-2011, 03:04 AM
im a crybaby..i stopd readn the news evn.
When i hurt my parnts.
Documents on cruelty to animals..the fact tht thy cant do or say anythng against it. Pet shops and zoos.
When i see or hear about orphans. Its scares me even.
The book 'from beirut to jerusalem' by dr.ang swee chai..i cried like a baby. Thats the first time i came to know abt the political problems in palestine.
A girl was going for quran recitation competition in my school (i mustv been 13 or 14)..so my headmistres askd her to recite in the morning asembly. I duno wich surah it ws. She kinda sang it. Nevr new u cud recite it lke tht. I cried.
Stories abt rape nd their tragic lfe aftrwrds.
I wish i cud b hard heartd.

Zuzubu
03-03-2011, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam,

I cry when an admin/mod deletes my posts. :(
If you were on my shoes, then I guess u would cry every min. :p :hiding: :nervous:

piXie
03-03-2011, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~SilverOrchid~

Actually i have a problem where i cannot cry. I might feel deep deep sadness and upset, but i cannot bring myself to cry. I do not remember the last time i cried, despite people dying, huge injustice, pain, happiness. nothing brings me to cry. maybe the odd tear in my eye. but no crying.

i pray Allah gives me the ability to cry, as not crying is painful too.
Your post reminded me of a story about a King who had a daughter who never cried. Nothing would make her cry. This made the King very worried.

He said whoever can make her cry I will marry my daughter to him.

So all the knights tried and tried, one by one, but still, they could not make her cry.

Then one day a village man who heard of the kings offer came to the palace to try, and within minutes the kings daughter was crying and crying non stop.

Guess what made her cry?

He chopped a whole bag of ONIONS infront of her. :p

GuestFellow
03-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Salaam,

What should you do if someone starts crying? Especially a guy.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Tyrion
03-03-2011, 11:06 PM
Salaam,

What should you do if someone starts crying? Especially a guy.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
Awkwardly pat their back and try to change the subject.

GuestFellow
03-04-2011, 12:00 AM
^ I usually ignore people when they cry. Act as though nothing happened. -_-;;

Ghazalah
03-04-2011, 12:08 AM
I usually ignore people when they cry. Act as though nothing happened. -_-;;
That's evil. <_<

R Khan
03-04-2011, 12:44 AM
You should point and laugh at them, works for me all the time. They'll stop crying instantly.

Aprender
03-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Lol, some of your suggestions aren't nice!

The last time I cried was late last year when I realized that I actually hated myself and I couldn't understand why. So I cried. And that's when I started learning more about Islam :)

Muezzin
03-04-2011, 08:58 PM
I cry when I see my bank balance.

Well, not really, but it could happen.

Zuzubu
03-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Laughting at someone crying = haram

If I know that person I will ask what's wrong, if I see someone crying because he is in a rough situation like in an accident, I will ask him about it, and help.

Ignore?

GuestFellow
03-04-2011, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
That's evil. <_<
Salaam

Well I remember a male student started crying at school. I'm not sure why but I think he failed his Maths unit. I think he was embarrassed so I acted as though nothing happened. :p:

Huzzy_786
03-04-2011, 09:08 PM
When people hurt my feelings :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!