/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Paradise is....................

Flame of Hope
03-01-2011, 08:30 AM
What are the things that make you feel as though you are in Paradise?

For me, it's being with the people I love. :sunny:

Here's another one. At the time of breaking my fast and delicious food is set before me. :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
03-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Looking at the face of a truly pious person. espesially if that person is one of your children.

Flame of Hope
03-01-2011, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Looking at the face of a truly pious person. espesially if that person is one of your children.
:statisfie That too!! No place would be like Paradise without my kids.

Flame of Hope
03-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Going to the mall, buying whatever I want....and somebody else is paying for it. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flame of Hope
03-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Being the winner in a contest and the prize is a maid servant who comes to clean up your home daily, doing the dishes, the laundry, the floor, the house-keeping and even the baby-sitting, while I sit in my couch watching my favorite TV shows. :happy:

S.Belle
03-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Have not had an experience in life that can be compared to such a place.

Flame of Hope
03-01-2011, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mila
Have not had an experience in life that can be compared to such a place.
Well we could imagine it, you know. That's what this thread it about. You don't actually have to have experienced it.

How about a sitting at the beach with your family and loved ones, watching the blue-green sea, the sparkling sunlight on the water, making huge sandcastles? And after that, a nice swim in the sea. And after that, eating ice-cream. ;D

Flame of Hope
03-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Sister Mila, wouldn't it be heavenly to go to a beauty parlor and get a FREE manicure, pedicure, facial, hair do and all that lovely stuff and come out looking drop-dead gorgeous? :D

S.Belle
03-01-2011, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
Well we could imagine it, you know. That's what this thread it about. You don't actually have to have experienced it.

"And when you look there [in Paradise] you will see a delight [that cannot be imagined]. And a great dominion" [76:20]

"I have prepared for My slaves what no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human heart can imagine". Recite if you wish, "No person know what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do." (32:17).

Sorry for being a Dr.Killjoy but I just dont feel there is anything that can come equal to the experience of being in Paradise or anything that can be compared to Paradise.
Something that will make my heart feel light and make me truely happy is seeing my grandmother's smile and hearing her laugh.
May Allah forgive her and accept her into Paradise Ameen

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Someone preparing delicious food just for me. :) One of my interests is food.

Ghazalah
03-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Sky Diving :D

GuestFellow
03-01-2011, 07:41 PM
What are the things that make you feel as though you are in Paradise?
Salaam,

Talking to my pillow and my own reflection.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-01-2011, 07:45 PM
*pillow-lover*

ran out of reps for you...

Flame of Hope
03-01-2011, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Someone preparing delicious food just for me. One of my interests is food.
That would be cool. If I were somehow bestowed a remarkable gift in making food. Ahem. Indian food I think is the best in the world. Mutton soup! Hot spicy chicken curry, naan, biryani, samosas. There's also Chinese food. And there's sea food. I love LOBSTER. It would be Paradise that I open a restaurant for my Muslim brothers and sisters and I'm making all this delicious food and everyone is screaming for MORE. (Pity I can't cook. But I can imagine it. ;D )

Having brother Guestfellow's croissants for fwends is also a heavenly thing. They can be a big help in my restaurant. :statisfie :D

Hannah.
03-01-2011, 07:50 PM
when I'm spending quality time with ze family <3

EDIT: and when I'm entering Thorntons. Anyone in the UK here? Gotta love their chocolate B-)

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Indian food I think is the best in the world. Mutton soup! Hot spicy chicken curry, naan, biryani, samosas.
I haven't tasted Indian food in my life...but the names, i feel, quite funny :X especially the naan lol ;D

Flame of Hope
03-01-2011, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
I haven't tasted Indian food in my life...but the names, i feel, quite funny especially the naan lol
You haven't tasted Indian foooooooooooood?! Naan is a type of bread. Delicious! Try it sometime. Don't they have Indian food in your country?

Ansariyah
03-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Sister Mila, wouldn't it be heavenly to go to a beauty parlor and get a FREE manicure, pedicure, facial, hair do and all that lovely stuff and come out looking drop-dead gorgeous? :D
Now we talking, girl:p Count me in!

Paradise to me is when my mom tells me shes proud of me, n kisses my forhead. Same for my Father, when he gives me words of encouragement.=) Alhamdulilah.

Flame of Hope
03-01-2011, 09:52 PM
If I could be transported back in time and see the Prophet (saws) with my own two eyes. Just to seeeeeeee him!!!!! That would be HEAVEN. :Crescent:

Of course, it wouldn't be completely HEAVEN unless I also see the sahabah (Abu Bakr, Umar, Ali, Khalid bin Walid, Ja'far.....) surrounding him. They gotta be there too, coz I love them ALL!!!!!!!

This would be ULTIMATE BLISS for me. :cry:

(How come there isn't an emoticon in here to express TEARS OF JOY?????! :raging:)

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-02-2011, 02:28 AM
You haven't tasted Indian foooooooooooood?! Naan is a type of bread. Delicious! Try it sometime. Don't they have Indian food in your country?
No, they dont have indian food in our country...:( I like shawarma!!!

Ramadhan
03-02-2011, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
No, they dont have indian food in our country... I like shawarma!!!

They only have food.
;D

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-02-2011, 02:44 AM
(How come there isn't an emoticon in here to express TEARS OF JOY?????! )
This is it. ':laugh:'

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-02-2011, 02:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
They only have food.
Shhshh!! :)

It's really difficult for the people to carry food from outside up there where I live, the hanging gardens of babylon. :-\

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!