/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When do you feel as though you are in Hell?

Flame of Hope
03-01-2011, 08:38 AM
What sort of situations would make you feel as though you are in Hell?

Being out in severe, cold weather with icy winds with no gloves or socks on your feet, waiting for an hour at a bus stop that does not have a shelter. For me, that's HELL!! :scared:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
03-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Hell is sitting alongside a hospital bed with a seriously sick child

nature
03-01-2011, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
What sort of situations would make you feel as though you are in Hell?

Being out in severe, cold weather with icy winds with no gloves or socks on your feet, waiting for an hour at a bus stop that does not have a shelter. For me, that's HELL!! :scared:
:sl:
personally i wouldnt class that as hell, i love the cold! next time do a run, it'll warm you up.:D

hell=watching a parent die, & not being able to do anything.
living with a disease that destroys your emotional/physical/mental well being.

Im sure theres people that have suffered a lot worse.
:wa:

Innocent Soul
03-01-2011, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
Being out in severe, cold weather with icy winds with no gloves or socks on your feet, waiting for an hour at a bus stop that does not have a shelter. For me, that's HELL!!
^ I can imagine the same situation in summer season. :><: Being out in severe, hot weather with sunlight waiting for an hour at a bus stop that does not have a shelter. :phew

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuzubu
03-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Guys, coldness is not easy, don't underestimate it. Heat makes u sweat etc. Coldness goes into ur bones, if u move ur fingers it may even hurt. That's how it feel when I cycle to collage in the winter morning.

Heat is no problem as long as you got water.

Hell on earth? Bad marks.

Flame of Hope
03-01-2011, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
Guys, coldness is not easy, don't underestimate it.
It's HELL. I've heard that when your fingertips or toes are frozen they can even break off.

Flame of Hope
03-02-2011, 05:21 AM
Being alone in a room with no way out. And there's a rat in there. :scared:

Eric H
03-02-2011, 08:40 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Flame;

If I lost my faith in God.

Being with people who cannot let go of their anger, and watching them destroy themselves and their family.

In the spirit of searching for justice and peace for all people

Eric

Flame of Hope
03-02-2011, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Flame;

If I lost my faith in God.
Greetings and peace be with you too, Eric H. :) I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.

Losing faith in God is indeed verrrrrrrrrrrry scary.

But scarier than that, Eric H, is to be thrown in a place of torture and fire and remain in there forever.

Not having hope of getting out of such a place would be real HELL. :scared::scared::scared:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!