/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do i repeat fajr namaz??

muslimgirl12
03-02-2011, 07:32 AM
Salaam -

Today when reading fajr farz i felt something on my front side but thought nothing of it at first and completed my farz because i wasnt sure - I tried my best not to repweat wudu and read again but i couldnt stop thinking about it and so half an hour later i did wudu again but then my wudu broke and again and by the time i did wudu again time for fajr had nearly ended so i didnt end up reading it -

Now my question is should i do kaza for this fajr salah again becuse i decided to read it again or should i juts leave it as i already read it once even though i do not know if my wudu
broke or not
I keep thinking i have to read it again beacuse i decided layer that i was going to but couldnt becuse it was nearly sunrise

This is really stressing me out - i even cried after woods becuse i feel depressed,
i keep felling something on my fron side but am never sure what it is -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimgirl12
03-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Salaam

Ive just found out that passing wind from front does not break wudu - so thats means when i read it for the first time my wudu did not break -

but becuse after half hour from reading salah i decided to pray again (becuse att he time if did not know that this does not break wudu) do i still have to do kaza for it as i ddi decide to read it again???

Hamza Asadullah
03-03-2011, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimgirl12
Salaam

Ive just found out that passing wind from front does not break wudu - so thats means when i read it for the first time my wudu did not break -

but becuse after half hour from reading salah i decided to pray again (becuse att he time if did not know that this does not break wudu) do i still have to do kaza for it as i ddi decide to read it again???
Asalaamu ALaikum, According to Sheikh Mufti Ebrahim Desai:

Passing wind from the front in women does not invalidate the Wudu (Fathul Qadeer vol.1 Pg.47)

So you do not need to repeat the Salaah.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!