/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need Help

Hafsa.10
03-02-2011, 01:07 PM
Hi, im Hafsa n im seeking for help for my brother, Hassan.

Well i have 2 brothers Hassan n Hussain, they are both engaged to the girls of my parents choice, who are frm Pakistan n we are in England.

Hussain is my elder brother is engaged to Sara ( my Phupu's daughter,dads sisters daughter)
And my younger brother Hassan is engaged to Aisha ( my chacha's daughter, my dads bros daughter)

Its been a week since me n my parents have found Out that Hassan n Sara love each other n are having contact (sms, calling, web cam chat) between them. As we found out my mother called Sara n said what are you doing with Hassan when u r engaged to Hussain she denied the fact that she is in love n has contact with hassan, Hassan has shown me Sara's pictures , leeter wich she has sent Hassan on his friends address n also has shown me the txts he has recieved frm her, We also screamed shouted at Hassan to stop the contact n got his phone off him and also have stopped the internet connections so by this he can get no connact from her, so by all us family shouting at him he is very guilty n is ready to stop everything wiv her. So i have his phone but still Sara sends him texts n keeps miss calling him thinking that Hassan has the phone. So we have stopped Hassan so my mother wanted to stop Sara so that Hassan doesnt change his mind n go back to her n thought of telling Sara's mum ( my phuphu) when my mum called her on the phone my aunty said my daughter is not like that she will have no contact with ur son etc n sed she doesnt believe us, by this it created a huge fight between the two familys ( our famliy and my auyts family) so my bua asked us to come on skype n give proofs, so we oned the web cam n gave proof we gave her the sms, the yahoo chats still my aunty is not ready to believe her daughter so by this my bua sed to Hassan that touch the quran n say u have contact wiv Sara so is majboori tour my bro touched the quran n sed everything wat realy happend so still my bua accused us for lieing so my mum gt angry n sed tell Sara 2 touch the quran n say it she also touched the quran n lied that she had no contact between her n Hassan which is a lie as i had cought my bro n Sara chatting on skype together on web cam then i tld my parents because in our family we dnt allow peop;e to have contact between them even if they are engaged so she is lying n is also lying to her family n is scared that her mother will kill her so 4 dat she lied n touched the Quraan , so can some one plz tell me wat will happen to her if she lied n toched the quraan as her mum sed if either of u are lieing Allah do something bad to them etc, so what will happen will Allah punish her for lying will my bro get gunnah for addmitting the truth on the quraan?????
n wat dua can i read to make my bro hate Sara more n more so ddat in the future they dnt get in touch wiv each other, he hates her but u can tell he is missing her as he is quite not eating much etc,
can u plz help me
Thnx
Hafsa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
03-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Salam,

The choice of punishment is with Allah and nobody can say for definite what will happen on the day of judgement. However, we know that Allah is very forgiving so if sara seeks sincere forgiveness then Allah might forgive her.

I don't see why your brother would be punished for telling the truth.

As far as what dua to read, simply ask Allah sincerely from your heart what you want. Better to make dua that Sara and your brother both begin to dislike each other.

Hamza Asadullah
03-03-2011, 02:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafsa.10
Hi, im Hafsa n im seeking for help for my brother, Hassan.

Well i have 2 brothers Hassan n Hussain, they are both engaged to the girls of my parents choice, who are frm Pakistan n we are in England.

Hussain is my elder brother is engaged to Sara ( my Phupu's daughter,dads sisters daughter)
And my younger brother Hassan is engaged to Aisha ( my chacha's daughter, my dads bros daughter)

Its been a week since me n my parents have found Out that Hassan n Sara love each other n are having contact (sms, calling, web cam chat) between them. As we found out my mother called Sara n said what are you doing with Hassan when u r engaged to Hussain she denied the fact that she is in love n has contact with hassan, Hassan has shown me Sara's pictures , leeter wich she has sent Hassan on his friends address n also has shown me the txts he has recieved frm her, We also screamed shouted at Hassan to stop the contact n got his phone off him and also have stopped the internet connections so by this he can get no connact from her, so by all us family shouting at him he is very guilty n is ready to stop everything wiv her. So i have his phone but still Sara sends him texts n keeps miss calling him thinking that Hassan has the phone. So we have stopped Hassan so my mother wanted to stop Sara so that Hassan doesnt change his mind n go back to her n thought of telling Sara's mum ( my phuphu) when my mum called her on the phone my aunty said my daughter is not like that she will have no contact with ur son etc n sed she doesnt believe us, by this it created a huge fight between the two familys ( our famliy and my auyts family) so my bua asked us to come on skype n give proofs, so we oned the web cam n gave proof we gave her the sms, the yahoo chats still my aunty is not ready to believe her daughter so by this my bua sed to Hassan that touch the quran n say u have contact wiv Sara so is majboori tour my bro touched the quran n sed everything wat realy happend so still my bua accused us for lieing so my mum gt angry n sed tell Sara 2 touch the quran n say it she also touched the quran n lied that she had no contact between her n Hassan which is a lie as i had cought my bro n Sara chatting on skype together on web cam then i tld my parents because in our family we dnt allow peop;e to have contact between them even if they are engaged so she is lying n is also lying to her family n is scared that her mother will kill her so 4 dat she lied n touched the Quraan , so can some one plz tell me wat will happen to her if she lied n toched the quraan as her mum sed if either of u are lieing Allah do something bad to them etc, so what will happen will Allah punish her for lying will my bro get gunnah for addmitting the truth on the quraan?????
n wat dua can i read to make my bro hate Sara more n more so ddat in the future they dnt get in touch wiv each other, he hates her but u can tell he is missing her as he is quite not eating much etc,
can u plz help me
Thnx
Hafsa
Asalaamu Alaikum, Jazakallahu khayran for sharing your family issues with us. My dear sister one cannot make dua that one begins to hate another person. That is not the right way of going about things. it takes two to have a relationship. Your brothr also knew very well what he was getting himself into.

Also an engagement does not mean marriage and because of these incidents occuring it will be very difficult for your brothers to marry the girls they were engaged to.

The girl Sara who lied on the Qur'an has clearly exposed herself for the kind of person she really is and you and your family should now be well aware that she is not the right person to marry your any of brothers. Therefore in my view your family should cancel these risthas. How can you still possibly marry your brother to her after what has happened with her having an affair with your brother? It takes two to have a relationship so she must not get all of the blame.

He is telling you and your family that he hates her but that is just to appease you and make you think that he does not feel anything for her but it is clear that he still has feelings for her and her for him.

Just see it as they have both done a big mistake and if they repent sincerely then Allah is most merciful but things cannot progress to marriage after the events that have happened so clearly your family should reconsider these engagements. Your family should discuss these matters with an experienced and reliable scholar of Islam who will be able to advise you best what to do in such a matter.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hafsa.10
03-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Thnk you so much for your help i realy realy appreicate it!!!!
Well we do blame both of them for having a realtionship which is not allowded in our family but Sara is denying the fact that she had been in contact with my brother ( so dats y im angry on her for lying and toching the quran), and my mother has also broken both of my bros engagment so that if Sara marries my elder bro she n my youger brother will still love each other n this will ruin all 4 lives so there engagment is broken.
Anywayz thnz a ton for helping me u realy have gave me good advise n also i feel lighter,
Thnx alot
Hafsa

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
03-03-2011, 02:03 PM
oh that so bad.... i hate this culturism and this immature stuff that they bring quran in btw these social issues. ur brother and family need to learn more what is quran for ? i pary both of ur brother have good life after marriage and ALLAH SWT guide them more about islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!